Video Clip of Cathe's Total Body Blast with Step & Ball Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday Sept 13th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing "Total Body Blast with Step & Ball" LIVE. This fast paced total body work out will challenge you from head to toe. We will start out alternating cardio leg blasts on the step with weight based leg exercises. Then we’ll grab our weights and a stability ball to work the upper body . We’ll finish up with core on the ball to complete this workout.

Equipment Needed:

A variety of weighted dumbbell sets ranging from 5lbs to 20lbs

A full sized step with two risers under each side

A stability ball

A fitness mat

Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 215 Cathe Live workouts, 2400 premix workouts.

What a terrific workout! I did it this morning for the first time. Fantastic workout with really good, invigorating music.

I loved the exercises and fast pace moving from cardio blasts to legs and back again in the first section, great challenge. And the push-pull for upper body in the next section was perfect especially the number of tricep exercises. Plus the core work at the end--loved them.

Cathe you rock!

Last edited:
I had planned to do the Live workout along with Cathe this morning but things got in the way. When I read your post above I decided to do Total Body Blast With Step and Ball. Thanks you for that post. It was indeed a great workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.