Video Clip of Cathe's Toasted Trisets Upper Body Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: May 3rd, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing “Toasted Trisets : Upper Body” LIVE. A solid upper body weight workout taking three consecutive exercises per body part and repeating them for three sets before moving onto the next body part. Rests will be minimal to ensure a good toasting

Equipment Needed:

Various weighted Dumbbells
Full Sized Step
Fitness Mat
Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 196 Cathe Live workouts, 2200 premix workouts.

Cathe. Guuuurl.

This WO.

Whoo! :rolleyes:

This was TOUGH, right out of the GATE!

It is no secret that I adore your UB WOs :p :D (and I'm partial to supersetting), so, of course I may be biased, but this WO was SO awesome! (And EXACTLY what I needed yesterday! :)) I LOVED it!

And you were SO hysterical in this! :) You had me cracking up, and, at one point during one set of the pullovers I think it was, I thought I was going to smash my face in I was giggling so hard. :D I've never laughed and smiled so much during a WO; it flew on my face during the warmup and never left. :) Well, except for when I was gritting my teeth to bust out my reps. ;)

PS You worked my pecs so well in this, I, literally, almost fell on my face during that last set of push-ups! :eek: :D (That's never even happened during RWH LIHI Chest, Triceps & Shoulders! :))

I did this one yesterday....LOVED IT! It was tough, but doable. The time just flew by. Loved the core moves which I had never done before....

Now we need a Toasted Trisets Lower Body to go with it...:) :).

Cathe. Guuuurl.

This WO.

Whoo! :rolleyes:

This was TOUGH, right out of the GATE!

It is no secret that I adore your UB WOs :p :D (and I'm partial to supersetting), so, of course I may be biased, but this WO was SO awesome! (And EXACTLY what I needed yesterday! :)) I LOVED it!

And you were SO hysterical in this! :) You had me cracking up, and, at one point during one set of the pullovers I think it was, I thought I was going to smash my face in I was giggling so hard. :D I've never laughed and smiled so much during a WO; it flew on my face during the warmup and never left. :) Well, except for when I was gritting my teeth to bust out my reps. ;)

PS You worked my pecs so well in this, I, literally, almost fell on my face during that last set of push-ups! :eek: :D (That's never even happened during RWH LIHI Chest, Triceps & Shoulders! :))

Thanks for your fun feedback. We loved it while we did it and then the next two days I could barely touch my pecs and triceps....ouch!

I did this one yesterday....LOVED IT! It was tough, but doable. The time just flew by. Loved the core moves which I had never done before....

Now we need a Toasted Trisets Lower Body to go with it...:) :).

Deb, "Toasted" is not in the title, but check out the Live archives for Trisets Legs Live 9/17/15. I just did this workout two days ago. Pick the right weight and you will be toasting, burning, roasting, begging for mercy... you get the idea. :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.