forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Today’s video clip features Cathe's STS 2.0 single body parts biceps workout. This workout has a lot of variety with angles, positions, and equipment to keep your biceps challenged and promote continuous muscle growth. Remember, if you don’t want to kneel on any kneeling exercise you can easily do the same exercise standing.

*Pre-Order Cathe's New STS 2.0: Muscle & Recovery Workout Program Now At: https://bit.ly/2WDfkdh and Get Free Worldwide Shipping!

Take time to grow into your weights. We got stronger as we continued through the rehearsals. Initially we started a little
Thank you so much Cathe! For example, on the biceps segment of Perfect 30 Perfect Pump Upper Body, I can match the weight you're using: 20's on the sweeper curls, 15's, 12's and 10's on the drop set curls, but I'm fighting for all those reps. I would like to be able to grow into using 20's a little more often, but I also know that form is critical and I don't want to risk injury either. Btw, I'm on a little trip back in time with your older workouts and I did Pyramid Lower Body from the Intensity Series and it never fails to give me a good burn in the lower body. I'm also planning to do some rotations using the Body Blast Series, CTX and Pure Strength. I started working out with you in 2009 and of course, Kick Punch and Crunch was the first of your workouts that I'd ever done and I was hooked. But I never really took time to do rotations using only those older series. Thank you for keeping me fit all these years! I'm looking so forward to pushing myself in order to get ready for STS 2.0!

Thank you so much Cathe! For example, on the biceps segment of Perfect 30 Perfect Pump Upper Body, I can match the weight you're using: 20's on the sweeper curls, 15's, 12's and 10's on the drop set curls, but I'm fighting for all those reps. I would like to be able to grow into using 20's a little more often, but I also know that form is critical and I don't want to risk injury either. Btw, I'm on a little trip back in time with your older workouts and I did Pyramid Lower Body from the Intensity Series and it never fails to give me a good burn in the lower body. I'm also planning to do some rotations using the Body Blast Series, CTX and Pure Strength. I started working out with you in 2009 and of course, Kick Punch and Crunch was the first of your workouts that I'd ever done and I was hooked. But I never really took time to do rotations using only those older series. Thank you for keeping me fit all these years! I'm looking so forward to pushing myself in order to get ready for STS 2.0!
Ashaw, I so enjoy your enthusiasm!

Excited to do STS 2.0 with you when it releases :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.