Video Clip of Cathe's Slam-Hiit Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, December 2, 2021, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “Slam-Hiit” LIVE! This intense workout will be a mix of high impact and low impact solid cardio drills (modifications will be shown) for a 30-ish minute high-intensity interval workout. Get ready to “Slam-Hiit”
Equipment:
6 Ft long stretch band (this will only be used as a marker on the floor so the tension DOESN’T matter). If you don’t have a 6-foot stretch band, you can use a rope or tubing to substitute.

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 372+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 182+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

Very happy to see this added to the Live collection! Looks great and I love that it is a little shorter. Looking forward to working out with you, Cathe (and live team!)! Thanks for all the awesome workouts!!!

Just finished this one and LOVEDDDD ITTTTT!!! Cathe gives so many modifications that any fitness level can do this workout. This was fun and fast paced. I did take the time to add on one of Cathe's additional stretches because I just felt like after this workout, I needed an extra stretch. If you cannot do a lot of high impact moves, don't be afraid of this one because as I said, Cathe give lots of different modifications. You may want to watch it once before trying it to see her modifications so you can be ready. Thanks Cathe for another "Hiit"!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.