Video Clip of Cathe's Shred Cardio & Push Day Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Get ready to hit the deck and take your cardio workout to new heights. You're sure to work up a sweat while having a major "blast"! This DVD will also include your push training workout. Your chest, shoulders & triceps will be worked to the max in this routine as well as your quadriceps!

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Fit Split series or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2uB7x08 Act Now!

Get ready to hit the deck and take your cardio workout to new heights. You're sure to work up a sweat while having a major "blast"! This DVD will also include your push training workout. Your chest, shoulders & triceps will be worked to the max in this routine as well as your quadriceps!

*You can pre-order Cathe's new Fit Split series or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2uB7x08 Act Now!
I really like the look of this workout. I'm not one that is picky about music but I definitely like the music in this workout. It goes great with the moves and it's just the type of pumping music needed to really get the body moving.

I have to say I like the weight work in this one. Not sure how much of the step I will do. Too much high impact (I know I can modify), and all those jumps on the step - Ugh - this one is not for me. The others clips look great.

I understand how you feel, but I have to admit that my jumping has improved tremendously since I started with Cathe all those years ago. I remember my first workout was Body Max 2, and I couldn't do the two-foot jump onto the step in the power circuits; I stepped up instead. I couldn't do the power turning squats either, and just did uneven squats. Now I can do the entire workout with no problem.

Basically, I just tell myself do what you can, go lower or modify if it feels like you should, and see how it works out. Lowering the step to 1 riser enables me to finish RWH Lower Body Circuit, and I don't feel one bit bad about it. I am at the point now where I am thinking about adding the second riser after the first cardio segment the next time I do it. (I just can't see myself keeping up with the power box followed by the over and over jumping if I have two risers.)

Yesterday I did Cardio Slam, and tomorrow I have Plyo HIIT 2 (I am doing the Strong and Ripped rotation), and I am actually looking forward to the challenge!

Pace yourself, do what feels right, and give yourself credit for your gains... But if you never want to jump, that's ok too! :)

Loving the step segment!!! I can already tell this will quickly become another favorite! I'm so looking forward to this w/o.

I love tuck jumps lol! And luvin the new moves with the chest work..can't wait for this one. Out to shop for my outfit to match Cathe lol!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.