Video Clip of Cathe's Love Me Some Cardio Kickboxing Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Nov 7th, 2019, at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Love Me Some Cardio Kickboxing” Live. A heart-pumping high energy cardio kickboxing sweatfest! Eat Your Wheaties!!!!

Equipment Needed:

Boxing Gloves (optional)

*Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 272 Cathe Live workouts, 3300 premix workouts, and 150+ workout rotations.

You need to put the black dude in the back in your next boxing workout. He is really good!!!

Nate was such a fantastic addition to class today!

Though I've just watched the clip as of yet, I found him (and his impressive physique :)) to be incredibly motivating as he was already inspiring me to punch harder, jump higher, kick with purpose and push myself more.

I would LOVE to see him make another appearance on Cathe Live again!

I agree, Nate the Great is impressive - unbelievable how high he jumps! Would love to see more of him in Live! Cathe was on fire, it seemed like nothing fazes her - she could of repeated the entire workout 3 more times! This was a hard, but loads of fun, workout-absolutely loved it & felt great all day after accomplishing that one!

I loved Nate as well - he was putting so much energy into every move - I followed along and it really kicked my butt!! Cathe said he was known from somewhere? Maybe someone caught that?? Anyway - can Nate be in the next DVD release??!! Pretty please!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.