Video Clip of Cathe's Circuit Crush Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: May 17th,2018 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing “Circuit Crush" LIVE. Six rounds, each consisting of cardio, lower body, upper body and core! Shock your metabolism with this circuit crushing, fat loss scorcher!

Equipment Needed:

Various weighted dumbbells
Two gliding devices
Fitness mat

Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 198 Cathe Live workouts, 2400 premix workouts.

Just finished this one...loved it as well. Liked the shorter length too. Get in, getter' done and get out! :)
I love circuit/bootcamp workouts and this one was easy to modify if needed. Especially liked the
Chest fly sit-ups. I surprised myself, I was able to do all of them!!!:)
Oh, I wasn't sad about not using the discs either!! LOL

This was a great workout! I wish it was a little longer though. I like a solid hour. But I can always go back to the beginning and repeat a segment right? I wasn’t sad about not using the discs either. Thanks Cathe!

I absolutely LOVED this class!! It is terrific if short on time. I hope Cathe includes a circuit class just like this one in her new LITE series!!! I did have a little extra time today and added on a back and tricep finisher just to hit those areas a little more. This is definitely going into my FAVORITE LIVES!!! :D:) Oh, and I was THRILLED the discs weren't used!!! ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.