Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Already a member? Simply log in above.

Video Clip of Cathe's Circuit Crush Live Workout

Discussion in 'Cathe TV: Cathe Live and OnDemand' started by forum_admin, May 17, 2018 at 9:27 AM.

1. forum_admin Administrator Staff Member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: May 17th,2018 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing “Circuit Crush" LIVE. Six rounds, each consisting of cardio, lower body, upper body and core! Shock your metabolism with this circuit crushing, fat loss scorcher!

Equipment Needed:

Various weighted dumbbells
    Two gliding devices
    Fitness mat

Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 198 Cathe Live workouts, 2400 premix workouts.

~Elsie likes this.
  2. ~Elsie Cathlete

Love it when Cathe introduces visitors! : ) Really lovin the music in this one & looking forward to it on my next robust energy day cause honestly, it scares me a little!! lol.

lisa_la_machina and aqua girl like this.
  3. beemerjen1 Cathlete

Just finished this workout and added to my favorites! It is kind of short 40 minutes but seemed to work everything! This is a good one if you are short on time.

Jenn

4. aqua girl Cathlete

Just finished this one...loved it as well. Liked the shorter length too. Get in, getter' done and get out! :)
    I love circuit/bootcamp workouts and this one was easy to modify if needed. Especially liked the
    Chest fly sit-ups. I surprised myself, I was able to do all of them!!!:)
    Oh, I wasn't sad about not using the discs either!! LOL

~Elsie, lisa_la_machina and tlc93 like this.
  5. lwd69 Active Member

She says it's 'not that hard'! But it is perfect, IMO. I went as hard as I could and felt like it was not too hard BUT did have me bent over to breath enough that I felt challenged.

~Elsie and lisa_la_machina like this.
  6. tlc93 Cathlete

This was a great workout! I wish it was a little longer though. I like a solid hour. But I can always go back to the beginning and repeat a segment right? I wasn’t sad about not using the discs either. Thanks Cathe!

aqua girl and ~Elsie like this.
  7. Tatoo Active Member

I absolutely LOVED this class!! It is terrific if short on time. I hope Cathe includes a circuit class just like this one in her new LITE series!!! I did have a little extra time today and added on a back and tricep finisher just to hit those areas a little more. This is definitely going into my FAVORITE LIVES!!! :D:) Oh, and I was THRILLED the discs weren't used!!! ;)

~Elsie likes this.