Video Clip Of Cathe's Buff Upper Body Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

This video clip is from Cathe's Thursday, August 17th "Buff Upper Body" live workout and is our 163rd live broadcast. Are you ready to get a lean, mean buff upper body? Join me tomorrow and we'll get the job done. We'll finish up with core work too.

Equipment needed:

Full Sized Step (8 or 10 inches high) or weight bench
A set of 5's, 8's, 10's, 12's, 15's
A fitness mat

Learn more about Cathe Live and OnDemand or sign up at http://bit.ly/1DHvHDD

Did this yesterday-great over all upper body burn, but OMG-the abdominal work was longer than usual and really tough!! LOVED, and will definitely return to~thx Cathe[emoji1303][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOOM BOOM BOOM.....that's how this upper body workout went. Power, strength, energy and some very satisfied muscles are shining on this cloudy and rainy day. I used only 5,10 & 12# dbs and still feel a dynamic pump!

Last edited:
Finally did this one today, skipped most of the core work, but absolutely loved the workout! Weight workouts
Are my favorite, I guess because I can modify my weights if I need too, but still be completely in the workout
With everyone else!

Did this one today w/hubby. I'm always amazed at how Cathe makes every workout feel so different-all equally tough and fun! Loved this workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.