Video Clip of Cathe's Awesome Upper Body Live Workout

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Dec 27th, 2018 at 9:15 am EST we’ll be doing “Awesome Upper Body” LIVE!! This fast-paced, solid upper body workout is filled with compound moves and isolation exercises to fire up your muscles from
all angles. Get ready to get a lot done in a short amount of time

Equipment Needed:

A variety of hand weights ranging from 3 to 15 pounds.

A full sized step with 3 risers under each side (to be used as a weight bench only)

A fitness mat

Get 24/7 Instant Access To Cathe OnDemand and Start Building The Body You've Always Wanted! Over 300 premium workouts, 229 Cathe Live workouts, 2500 premix workouts.

I did this one today and was surprised by the pullovers when you do the 1.5 and then the complete pullover. On the second round with 2 15 lb. dumbbells I almost ended up with a dumbbell on my head. Just a warning on those. I will go down on weights or stop before all the reps. It surprised me because I always do 15s unless my knees are up or moving out.

I had to drop to 12s for the 2nd round of those pullovers. This workout was amazing - every single minute was tough for me & my husband - we were spent & loved it!!!

Cathe! This was my first WO of 2019, and it was a GREAT way to ring in the New Year. :)

Holy smokes, though. This WO was TOUGH! :eek: I used weights that were right for me, and it absolutely slayed my UB (in the best way possible). :D (My lats and rear delts are feeling it today!)

Echoing the thoughts and comments of the previous posters, those pullovers were wicked! (After watching you do all reps of those with 15s, I am convinced -- more than ever -- that you are part machine, Cathe. :p)

Loved the inclusion of the reverse curls. I would love to see them make other appearances in future Lives.

PS Have Tracy's arms always been so rockin'? :)
"I'll have what she's having!" ;) LOL

Hubby and I just did this one again this morning because it is that awesome! Usually don't repeat same one that soon, but we couldn't wait to do it again!

WOW. Can't wait to try this one after all the reviews and the preview. I just haven't had the chance since I've been feeling under the weather lately and didn't want to hurt myself. Thanks for all the warnings!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.