forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday, Dec 10, 2020, at 9:30 am EST we’ll be doing “40/20 Low Impact Hiit” LIVE. Ready, Set...Sweat! This Low Impact Hiit workout comes out of the gate running. You’ll do 20 seconds of a low impact Hiit exercise followed by 20 seconds of another low impact Hiit exercise before resting for 20 seconds. We do this 27 times which turns out to be 54 (FIFTY FOUR ) low impact exercises in one workout. But at 20 seconds each, time goes by fast and we might even be able to call this an express workout when all is said and done! Btw, these Hiit exercises are all familiar so we can get into each move lickity split!
Equipment Needed:
Two gliding devices (for a very small portion of the workout)

Learn more or sign up today! at https://cathe.com/ondemand_subscribe/

✅Over 300 premium workouts
✅ 325+ Cathe Live workouts
✅ 3300+ premix workouts
✅ 150+ workout rotations
✅ Create Your Perfect Workout With Our Workout Blender

I did this one today and really loved it. If you don’t like one of the moves like moguls, it’s easy to substitute one of the other 50 plus moves. I agree that there is no possibility of getting bored because it moves so quickly. Great cardio! I would call it Perfect 40.

I did this one today and really loved it. If you don’t like one of the moves like moguls, it’s easy to substitute one of the other 50 plus moves. I agree that there is no possibility of getting bored because it moves so quickly. Great cardio! I would call it Perfect 40.
❤️

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.