Video Clip From Strong & Sweaty BootCamp

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
This is our first video clip from Cathe's new Strong & Sweaty series. *You can pre-order Strong and Sweaty and Cycle Sweat or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2b6wLrn Act Now! Current Pre-Sale Prices End Nov 30th

BootCamp: You Can Do Anything for a Minute– I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again! You CAN do anything for a minute! Get ready to breathe heavy as we hit round after round of intense cardio and strength movements. Each of the six rounds consists of one minute of the following components: cardio, upper body, lower body and metabolic segments. Variation in equipment and exercise selection will give this format a fresh new twist that will leave no muscle untouched and no calorie uncrushed!

Looks like so much fun & hard work - can't wait! Love the new twists on exercises & I also love the details in the intro with the nicks on the "strong" & the sweat beads on the "Sweaty" similar to on the Ice series with the blizzard effects. Very cool! Everyone looks awesome as usual!

Sooo glad there's lots of barbell work - love, love, love that!

And Cathe wows us again with her unending creativity - how does she come up with so many new, 'can't wait to try 'em' moves?!

It looks really fast paced - hope I'll be able to keep up! Phew! I felt tired just watching that!

This looks like a real keeper!!! As BlakKat said, "fun & hard work" - just what us Cathletes want!

I never have anything to look forward to for the holidays (Thanksgiving to Christmas is taken up by working--I could say I'm one of Santa's elves but I must say that it surely doesn't feel like it). But now I have something even better than a can imagine: a new Cathe series and it is looking incredible! Thank you Cathe and crew! And Happy Holidays!

Looks like so much fun & hard work - can't wait! Love the new twists on exercises & I also love the details in the intro with the nicks on the "strong" & the sweat beads on the "Sweaty" similar to on the Ice series with the blizzard effects. Very cool! Everyone looks awesome as usual!

Yes, I noticed the logo. Thought it looked really cool. And I think this looks like a toughie. Look at Brenda, she's working hard!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.