Very Sad:(

randidiane

Cathlete
My dog was sick yesterday vomiting not eating. Took her to the vet this morning they found a huge mass in her stomach pushing up her spine and pushing her intestines. The doc gave me honest opinion and the best bet is to put her down. So I have to wait for my family to get off work then go back to the vet. She was 11 1/2 years old her pic is on one of my pics on my picture trail. This is the hardest thing i've ever done. She is my first dog.
Thanks for you sympathy

I'm so sorry ~ I know how this hurts. I wish you much love and comfort during this difficult time, and I wish your beloved dog a safe journey. <3

Randi,

I am so sorry. This is just heartbreaking. The pics of Bailey are sooo sweet.

My thoughts are with you and sweet Bailey.

Randi,

Bailey (is that her name?) looks so adorable. I pray she passes on peacefully.

I am sorry that you have to go through this heart breaking event. I wish you blessings to help you cope.

~* Vrinda *~

Oh, I'm so sorry you have to go through this.:-(

(((((hugs)))))

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

I'm so very sorry. But I'm glad you were able to discover what's wrong before she suffers more.

Randi - I am so sorry. I just went through this with my cat, who was 19 1/2. It has been 3 weeks today, almost to the exact hour. Take comfort in knowing that you are doing what is best for your sweet companion, and that time does begin to heal you. Have you considered a second opinion just to put your mind at ease? In my case, no second opinion was needed as Midnight was going quickly, but still, afterwards, I began to doubt my decision even though that made no sense at all. Just a thought to consider - my thoughts and prayers are with you, your sweet dog, and your family.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.