This was not such a great day

hiitdogs

Cathlete
I was really touched by getting so many well wishes and concerned emails over the past few weeks. Your support has meant a lot to me.

Unfortunately, today I got the dreaded news. I was diagnosed with stage III invasive carcinoma in two places in my breast. I will have to go to get a PET scan done this week to see if it has metastized. I hope it hasn't but whatever happens I will deal with it. I have so many things that I still want to do and I am not going to let this bring me to my knees.

I am not sure how much I am going to be able to be around as I am pretty sure the next few weeks and months will be pretty busy.

Take care everyone!

I am so sorry to hear this.

Hugs, prayers and admiration for your attitude Carola.

Carola,

Big hugs coming your way...I do think that of anyone on this list, you can tackle this head on with a positive attitude. You are truly one of the members on this list that I highly respect, and I appreciate and will miss your thoughtful posts. You are extremely intelligent, resourceful, and insightful. I've learned a lot from you, and will hopefully learn from you as you take this journey. Please let us know how you are doing.

Heidi

Carola,

Fight, fight, fight!!!!
You can do this.
I am sorry that you have to travel this road. We will all be along the sidelines cheering you on every step of the way!!!
See you at the finish line.
ellie

Carola,

I'm so sorry to read this news! You are in my thoughts and I'm send tsunami size waves of "healing vibes" to you. We will all miss your wonderful posts and hope you have a speedy and complete recovery. Take care of yourself!

Carola,

I am so sorry-I must have missed this post I had no idea. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Sincerely,
Lisa

Carola, you're one of my favorite posters. All my good thoughts and energy to you.

Sparrow

Last edited:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{CAROLA}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
I know you can fight this. Carola, you are absolutely brilliant and I know you can do anything. Please rely on us for support on your journey to wellness. We are here for you.

I am so sorry.
3d3256c4197ab5401a26bff0aae0c87d435c1a0_t.gif
You'll be in my prayers, also. Hang in there.

Carola -- I have walked and run "for you", and will continue to do so. Fight Fight my dear! And know that we are with you every step of the way. Love and hugs and prayers of support!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.