The First Ripped with HiiT Video Clip

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member

Cathe Friedrich's LOW IMPACT HiiT One

This preview video clip is from Cathe's Ripped With HiiT series and is the first video clip we're sharing from the new series. Low Impact HiiT One is a 28 min advanced high intensity interval workout that doesn't forget the fun factor!

*You can pre-order Ripped With HiiT or learn more at: http://bit.ly/RTWneG (Pre-Order for only $8.88 per workout.*Price based on discount bundle purchase of all 9 workouts) pumping lower body strength training. Act now, offer ends November 21st!

Seriously, I absolutely LOVE this clip! The music is beyond what I wanted, and this type of HIIT is perfection to me!!!

That looks like so much fun and no equipment. Loving the look of some of those new moves ...

This looks great! I admit that I was somewhat afraid of what the HiiT would be like but I'm loving what I see in this one. More clips please. :)

This looks great! I admit that I was somewhat afraid of what the HiiT would be like but I'm loving what I see in this one. More clips please. :)
I agree- they look tough, but fun. Hopefully no dread. We're all going to look so good for the new year!

I agree- they look tough, but fun. Hopefully no dread. We're all going to look so good for the new year!

One of the things we hope the Ripped With Hiit video clips will demonstrate is the fun factor of the workouts. I think it is one of several things that differentiate our HiiT workouts from most others. Cathe has a unique skill set that allows her to bridge the gap between that of a personal trainer and and a group fitness instructor. It is the experience of teaching group classes and actually doing the workouts almost every day of her life that allows her to use music and choreography to make a HiiT workout fun.

OMG - I can hardly sit still I'm so excited, I have to keep watching it! So much fun - one of the many reasons I love Cathe - I never get bored or dread! I LOVE the low intensity high impact!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.