Thank You Road Trippers!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
A HUGE AND WARM THANK YOU to all of our 2009 Road Trippers! What a fun and motivating bunch of Cathletes you are! Super charged with enthusiasm from the word go, how inspiring! It was such a great pleasure to meet each and every one of you this weekend. While most of you were attending your first road trip it was also very nice to have many of you come back for your 2nd, 3rd, even 4th road trip….I just love that!!! It was fun to see you all bond together so well as each of the weekend’s events unfolded. The memories of the fun we had and the friendships we made will last a lifetime. From our Friday kick off workout to our Sunday goodbye breakfast, there was not a moment that went by that I didn’t stop pinching myself at your wholehearted excitement, genuine affection, and positive energy. What a pleasure it was to get to know you all a little better this weekend. I was so touched by your sweet words and sincere loyalty. My heart filled up with deep emotion as you walked up to me with endearing tears of appreciation and shared your deepest life changing moments since you began working out with me. I am teary eyed all over again as I write this! What an honor it is to know that I am such an important part of your every day fitness routine and that your children, families, and friends all know me on a first name basis and have even adopted or created a “catheism” or two. Thank you for sharing all of your pictures, stories, accomplishments, goals and dreams. You sure do know how to make this Jersey girl’s heart swell with gratitude and affection. I love you all!!!
I also want to thank you, along with Chris, for those to very adorable singing cards and your words of thanks within them. Those special words along with your extremely generous gift card to Nike was very touching to us. Equally touching, and exceptionally moving to me, was the “What Cathe Means To Me” slide show gift you presented me with. OMG, I was so hugely surprised and grabbed off guard with emotion. I later was told that while this was presented to me at the road trip, it was a gift open to everyone on Cathe Nation to participate in. So thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart….for your love, your support, your honor and your trust. I simply would not be who I am today without all of you….and there is not a day that goes by that I don’t think about how happy and grateful I am to be able to share the gift of health and fitness with every one of you! You are my source of inspiration and I am so happy that we are on this journey of well being together.
Thank you again and I hope to see you at another Roadtrip in YOUR area this year!
Big Warm Hugs,
Cathe
2009_road_trip_groupwp2.jpg
2009 Cathe Road Trip - Glassboro, NJ

Thank You, Cathe!!!!

Cathe:

Thank you for hosting another fun Road Trip! I laughed and smiled and had a blast! The food was great (including the scrambled eggs at the diner *wink*), and the cardio workouts were fun, fun, fun! I skipped the weight workouts but promise to take your advice and start weight training again (with my favorite fun endurance and circuit workouts). I especially enjoyed the bonus workout of Laugh Max Extreme! I talked to Ellie tonight and told her I am having withdrawals. I just finished unpacking my bags and uploading all my pictures to my PictureTrail. I have been wearing my Road Trip tee shirt and basking in the afterglow of warm memories all day, and I still have a big smile on my face tonight as I keep experiencing spontaneous bursts of joy! :)

Thank you for all the hugs, encouragement, and inspiration. You are such a doll, and I am still touched by the way you make each Road Tripper feel special. You are a blessing. I am looking forward to seeing you in Texas (hopefully Austin) in 2010! Hugs! :)

P.S. See the Road Trip highlights thread Robin started for fun memories! :)

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

Last edited:
Thanks so much to you Cathe, the crew and all of the staff of SNM and the Four Seasons. This RT was my first (but not my last) and I truly enjoyed meeting everyone and most of all, working out with you! I hope to see you again next year. :)

Cathe, thank YOU! I can't believe what a fun weekend this was. And as Catherine said, they just keep getting better.

I also want to thank you and the cathe.com staff for these forums. I've made some wonderful and lasting friendships through them.

Good luck with all your new endeavors and I hope to see you again next year.

I echo what others say here - you are AMAZING Cathe, and the road trips are so much fun. I met a lot of great people this year, and had a blast. I already can't wait for next year's trip, AND I REALLY hope the Eggland's Best tour comes to Boston - hint hint :)

Cathe, thank you so much.
I had an absolutely fantastic time and I look forward to coming to many more.

Saundra

Cathe,

Thank YOU for such an awesome weekend! You, Chris, the crew, and the staff are all wonderfully, gracious hosts! I left the weekend inspired and re-focused!

And thank you for bringing my sandals/flip-flops to class on Sunday morning! They are my favorite! ;)

Lisa

Thanks so much for the fun filled weekend. It was just awesome.

You know what my hubby told me when I got home? He looked up how close you are to the Poconos and said there is a Nascar race that weekend and maybe next year we can combine it all! So hubby is onboard for next year already!:p (not that I need his approval)

My idea of a holiday - we both get to do what we both want and meet up at the end! :D:p

Patricia

Hi Cathe!

It was so great seeing you again! You are the most gracious hostess and make everyone feel welcome. I would like to know the secret of your limitless energy ;). I hope to see you next time you are in NY.

All the best always,
Abbe

My Inspiration

Cathe,

You are such a gracious host and my daily inspiration. From this "seasoned" cathlete, it is easy for me to feel so good about myself because of you and your fabulous workouts. My friends are amazed at how committed I am to working out. Some form of the topic comes up often.....lol. Because of you and your fun and tough workouts, I can kick butt at my age and I love it! I can often be heard hooting during a workout, I get so pumped up, lol! My husband gets a kick out it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for all that you do for all of us. The road trips just keep getting better thanks to you and the coordinators and staff. It is a highlight of each year for me. I hope you will continue to host a road trip in Glasboro. I have made some wonderful friends at the road trips and can't wait to do it again. Good luck to you with all the upcoming road trips this year. I don't know how you do it, but it keeps me going seeing how committed to fitness you are with all that you have on your plate every day. You rock!!!!

God Bless and keep on kicking my butt!!!

Bonnie :)

Cathe, it is such a treat to see you every RT and to workout with you. I love making new friends every year too! Thanks for the opportunity you give to us! It's a memory of a lifetime! HUGS!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.