Thank you Cathe!! I am now a figure competitor!!

wadejen

Cathlete
Three years ago, I started STS and gradually transformed my body. STS was just the start of my journey. I want to say thank you, thank you for being my first step back into weight training.

I wanted to share this because I felt like I should give back what I have received. When I started back weight training, I was on a mission. I have always been into fitness. I have ran since I was 19 years old.(BTW I am 37.)So I am no stranger to working out. However, when I hit my early 30's, I knew I had to change. My body fat was close to 30% and I was running 40 miles a week and eating crap carbs!! Sorry, not all carbs are created equal. Plus, I did no strength training. So then came Cathe and I must say the rest is History.

I used STS for a year, then branched off and found a trainer and nutritionist. I am now a figure competitor. I have been competing for 1 year. I am a SNBF Pro Figure Competitor. I wanted to share my journey.

I have included my before pictures and my new pictures.(Sorry, one of my pics are sideways.):eek: You can do anything you set your mind to do. Good luck and happy training!! ;0) and Thank you CATHE!!

Jennifer

Attachments

• DSCN0132.jpg
    DSCN0132.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 968
  • IMG_2010_2.jpg
    IMG_2010_2.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 852
  • IMG_2019.jpg
    IMG_2019.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 826
That's so awesome!!! I remember reading, I don't know, maybe a year or more ago(?) when you were saying that you wanted to use STS as a jumping off point to go into prep for competing... ^5 on not giving up on your goals!!! ;)

Congrats Jennifer!!!

Three years ago, I started STS and gradually transformed my body. STS was just the start of my journey. I want to say thank you, thank you for being my first step back into weight training.

I wanted to share this because I felt like I should give back what I have received. When I started back weight training, I was on a mission. I have always been into fitness. I have ran since I was 19 years old.(BTW I am 37.)So I am no stranger to working out. However, when I hit my early 30's, I knew I had to change. My body fat was close to 30% and I was running 40 miles a week and eating crap carbs!! Sorry, not all carbs are created equal. Plus, I did no strength training. So then came Cathe and I must say the rest is History.

I used STS for a year, then branched off and found a trainer and nutritionist. I am now a figure competitor. I have been competing for 1 year. I am a SNBF Pro Figure Competitor. I wanted to share my journey.

I have included my before pictures and my new pictures.(Sorry, one of my pics are sideways.):eek: You can do anything you set your mind to do. Good luck and happy training!! ;0) and Thank you CATHE!!

Jennifer

How awesome! You look amazing. I hope you submit your story in detail to Cathe's "Success Story" because you definitely are one :D Congrats again!

HOKEY SMOKES!!!!!:eek:
You really worked hard and it shows! You look so fit!!!!
Congratulations and thanks for the motivation!

figure to physique

Last year, I shared my story of how three years ago Cathe helped me to transform body into a figure competitor. I wanted to share some more of journey. I am now physique competitor. I am getting ready for my first national show in July. I am super excited!

And most of all thank you for all the sweet comments and words. I really think this is a great place to find motivation and learn from this forum. I also have attached my picture and where you can find me on Facebook.

Good luck to you all with your goals.

Jennifer
www.facebook.com/JenniferWadeFitPhysique

Attachments

• 534599_4862884139187_936390855_n.jpg
    534599_4862884139187_936390855_n.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Holy wow, Jennifer!!!!! :eek: You look INCREDIBLE! What a thrilling transformation! That is a LOT of hard work. Good luck on your journey! :D

Please tell us how u did it! Gawd I just want to lose some weight and look half that good.
What dis u eat? Can u tell us some about how u started out to get the scale moving ?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.