Talking back to Cathe

murfmom

Cathlete
So this morning I did CrossFire triple tabata premix (short but intense! don't know why I never noticed it before) and at the end I'm stretching in pigeon pose. Cathe said "breathe in the positive energy" or something like that, and I replied "I'm breathing in armpit sweat!

Anyone else talk back to Cathe?

You have to worry only if she starts to answer you. :) I think we've all been there, as I occasionally will chat with her myself.

So this morning I did CrossFire triple tabata premix (short but intense! don't know why I never noticed it before) and at the end I'm stretching in pigeon pose. Cathe said "breathe in the positive energy" or something like that, and I replied "I'm breathing in armpit sweat!

I talk back to her, but I'm not quite as nice as you, ha ha! I never swear except when I'm working out with Cathe!:p

Usually my comments are such like 'you must be kidding!', 'oh no!', 'please not again!' but only when I have enough breath to speak which isn't often LOL

I did Crossfire this morning for the first time....oh my.

Love Crossfire!

Just wanted to say I did Crossfire No Tabatas Premix this morning and it was a perfect workout! Nice warmup, a tough ittle cardio, then weights with cardio, core with upper body, excellent cooldown- all in 53 min! I haven't tried this premix before and I've kind of gotten away from Cathe, doing more Dreambody, Mixxtreme, Jessica S., KCM, yet I always go back to Cathe because she is simply the best in all aspects of her workouts. I think I'm going to try more premixes, for sure! Oh, and I didn't swear at all, I was all smiles at the end!

:D:D:D

I do sometime. The one I can remember is while doing hover squat during high reps doing "low ends"

She said: DON'T come up and she literally did sound as if she was singing don't come up and she added asking : "Did you come up" ;):p I always have a giggle but it does motivate me and keep me focused;). Cathe wittiness makes the burn bearable. By the time I start giggling, the burning is over:D:D

During Lateral raise: High Reps, cathe asked: "who's running to lower the weight?" I replied not me I promise lol

Last edited:
I have said "Are you kidding me?!". Sometimes she makes me laugh even though I've done the wkout MANY times!

Sometimes I could swear she can see me! Her comments seem to be directed at EXACTLY what I'm doing or NOT doing! :eek:

All the time

I think I must have told her she was crazy quite a number of times during her lower body routines. LB Tri-sets for sure. Anything with half way ups too. The other day when my niece tapped out in Great Glutes and Cathe says, " Did you run away?" just a she was going for the stairs, my niece muttered, " Bleep! How did she know?!"

Haha
I have said some things as well!
I think it's funny she will say half way done and I'm like "halfway?" And she says it to! Lol I am thinking yes, really halfway what in the world geez.
She will say okay lower half for 15 and I do try but shoot lower again for 15? I tell her maybe for you little missy but not me ouch!! I do as many as I can!
Or I will say oh my God are you kidding me? Lol

Glad to know I'm not alone. I talk to Cathe from time to time and it's usually when I'm having one of those days where I don't have all the strength & energy I wish I did. I've said plenty of "really" or "you've got to be kidding me". I have high 5'd her plenty of times too. If my husband saw or heard me during my workouts, he'd probably think I was nuts.

I was talking back at Cathe today and I wasn't even doing a workout. I was doing some landscaping and I kept saying "thank you Cathe for making me stronger". She has made lifting 60lb concrete bags, 20 bags of rocks, and moving tons of dirt in my yard easier. And I did all with "good form". So other than it being 90 degrees out, I feel great.

Aw Firemedic!! That was so nice!!! You're right though......I suppose I've said thank you to Cathe as well for my strength, both inner and outer!!! If I haven't.....I apologize.

THANK YOU CATHE!!!! For making me stronger in strength and spirit!!! Yes, I CAN feel it.

ahaha :D nice things, yes I often replied to her :eek: I'm glad to be in good company;)

Haha! I did it today at the end of YogaMax when she was sitting cross-legged and lifted her whole body up off the mat. I looked at the TV and said, "You have got to be kidding me!" I was more like Brenda in the background with one set of toes still on the ground.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.