Taking it to the Max-- June 2013 thru...

Hi Everyone,

So, I am glad I rook a rest day. My hip only hurts a little when I walk. I had terrible pms, bloated, irritable. Now, I am wide awake.

Katie, We are getting tons of rain right now. It is sooo loud.

Renee, I hope you are feeling better. my workout 'room' if you could call it that is an ugly green cement block wall. It is in the basement, or more accurately cellar. Inhave thought about painting it, but never got past the thinking phase.

Eva, Your workouts always sound interesting. I really need to try other things. I am not sure what I will do with the running. I am wondering what I will do today so i don't aggravate my hip more. I should probably just walk on the treadmill.

Ladylep, you sure have a lot of work in the summer. I am glad I have a lot less chauffeuring to do.

I am going to watch some terrible 2:30 am tv and hopefully fall asleep.

Melissa

Ladylep, thanks for taking the time to share about your summer plans with your family! It sounds like you have a lot of fun things planned for the boys...they must be looking forward to that! Your summer still looks crazy busy to me, based on my daily activities, but seeing you and Katie and your go-go-go has been very humbling for me. I honestly don't know how you guys do it! Your kids are very lucky to have such a dedicated and committed mom. :D

I don't have the ART app, although I remember seeing her mention it, so I'm not sure exactly how that works. I have been doing the streaming workouts that she posts online. I am just starting to do them, so I don't have a lot of experience on how they work and no results to report yet, but I can say that I do find them to be challenging. They are different from Cathe workouts, which is what I needed. My body is so accustomed to Cathe workouts that I just needed something totally different. The movements she uses are so similar to each other. I was finding it mentally taxing to get through them daily because I was so bored, and although they still leave me huffing and puffing, I just felt that my fitness was stagnating. I've been doing Cathe workouts for over ten years, though...so my perspective is coming from that experience.

Now that I've moved on to doing other workouts, I am finding I am feeling more mentally engaged, not bored or annoyed by the workouts themselves, and I am certainly finding new ways to challenge my body. The ART workouts use more core and balance skills, which I had never really developed doing Cathe workouts. She does a lot of plank work, and a lot of non-weighted work that really challenges my lower body in new ways (like chair step ups...they are so hard and tiring!). I did just get the blocks but I have not used them yet...will start with them today. I'm probably burning a little less in calories, but I am very challenged, so I feel the workouts are still increasing my fitness level. I have lots of room to grow with that technique. I've also been more interested in barre workouts. I'm trying to change my body from being sort of bulky to more lean, and Cathe's workouts were not helping me achieve this look. I'm continuing to get more toned, but I've also started getting very block-like...and I don't like that, so I decided to change it up to see what other workouts could do for my physique. And finally, I wanted to move into a lower impact workout regimen. I learned from doing Tonique that you can blast the same amount of calories in the same amount of time doing low-impact work that really exhausts the muscles. I am working so hard during those workouts, it's crazy, and the endurance factor is much higher. Cathe's workouts have a lot of down time, relatively speaking. There are other instructors that are helping me work on my endurance because the work just keeps going. That is one way I found out I was not as fit as I thought I was. I can do a 60 minute Cathe workout because she stops and takes a lot of breaks (especially in the new ones she's been putting out). The Tonique 60 minute workout is so much more brutal because that woman NEVER STOPS. She's a machine and I cannot keep up.

So, that's a long-winded response to your question about difficulty and effectiveness! Now, I'm just starting this journey, so I cannot say how these are going to work...I'll have to see, but so far I think these changes are going to be positive for me. At the very least, the changes are keeping me excited about working out, which was no longer happening with my Cathe workouts.

Melissa, I hope you were able to get back to sleep last night. I'm glad your hip was feeling better after a day of rest. I hope you're feeling even better today.

Hi Katie and Renee!

We are due for some crazy storms today and tomorrow here in DC. Flooding, high winds, the works. When that happens here we always have a lot of power outages. :mad::mad::mad:

Eva

Thanks, Eva for the long response! As I've been procrastinating doing a workout, I wonder if I fell a little bored with Cathe some days. All I've done today is clean up broken glass (from Little K) and a diaper of his, have breakfast and help Jackson burn his film on to a DVD. I'm so incredibly tired from staying up to 1:30 and being woken up in the middle of the night but the kids did watch Little K for me so I could sleep until 8ish. Today really is a down day as all I have is the evaluations at 2 and then a baseball game, if not rained out. It was raining hard earlier but has stopped for a while and I see some blue sky out there. Tomorrow I have nothing planned but PT and a potential baseball game. :)

So what workouts do you do when you are really tired, if you don't want to take the day off? I will probably be finished or decided not to do one by the time I see responses. But I'd like to know. I don't have any yoga or stretching workouts. I have Core Max is probably about the most low key workout I have of Cathe's.

Hi Girls,

I think I am taking another rest day. I am still having pain when I walk in my rear and rear hip.

Ladylep, I think I am procrastinating too. abut, I don't want to aggravate my leg. Ypu have a lot going on. I know when I am super busy, it is easier for me mentally to skip a workout until my mind can focus.

Eva, I think doing slower workouts is a good change from Cathe. While as you said, she has breaks, a lot of the newer workouts are almost frantic, if that makes any sense. I am probably not going to jump right back into the running and do another 4 day split rotation with an extra day of cardio. I don't know. I hope you don't loose power.

Anyhow, dreary again here.

Melissa

hi girls! sorry for everyone stuck in the rain! it finally is nice here today-- sunny skies and 78 with no humidity. I guess we deserve this after the weather we have had. I hear there are more thunderstorms coming tomorrow, though. so, I slept better last night then the 3 previous nights-- I was still up I think 4 times, but at least was asleep between them. hoping it will be even better tonight after a long walk outside in the sun. today I did slow and heavy bis and tris so now officially ended my three weeks with that one-- will have to figure out what's next for weight work now. I also did shiva rea's core plus upper body. I really like that practice. you do 108 push ups interspersed throughout the asana practice. it is a nice, sweaty yoga practice.

Melissa-- so sorry to hear that you are still hurting:(. I think it is smart that you are giving yourself a chance to heal. hoping you get to see the sun again soon!

ladylep-- you have a busy summer as well! it sounds like you have so much to do with homeschooling. I guess that varies by each state. back when I used my own curriculum with the kids, I never had to go through that much. they had to do state testing, but that was about it-- and filling out a few forms. hope you got all your work done.:) sorry for your lack of sleep-- I am feeling that , too:(. nice that your boys watched the little one to let you catch a few zzz's, though:D

eva--I think it is great how you research so many different workouts, and I bet it keeps enough muscle confusion going that you see greater results:). I do think that back six, seven years ago when all I was doing was the primary series, I may have been lacking some of the muscular strength that I got from cathe, but my core was very strong and I was so much more flexible-- especially in side twists and binds-- and I was also leaner looking. that's why I am trying to bring more yoga into my daily workouts-- I really need it and I do think it keeps me more balanced and calm throughout the day. my practice today felt perfect. I also want to keep up with HiiTs too, as I think they will help me be leaner. anyway, how wonderful that you are seeing the results you were wanting!:D

renee-- we have yet to paint the house we are in, but in the house we moved from, I had a workout room that was a deep red, a dining room that was burnt orange which I venetian plastered, a deep blue faux painted kitchen and then sea green and copper in the bathroom. oh, and our bedroom was a very deep purple. I love reds and oranges-- think that is the scorpio side of me. I do think of blues and greens for a spa color. the only color I am not a big fan ofon walls is yellow, but I like gold:rolleyes:. in our house now I have lime green on the living room wall (where I workout) and a light tan pretty much everywhere else. we need some color in this place, but I haven't had the time and rik is a painter, so the last thing he feels like doing on a day off is work at home painting:p. anyway, good luck with picking colors!

I have a client tonight-- wish I could stay outside and enjoy the sun while it is here, but oh well...

hope everyone has a good night!

katie

Lady Lep!!!! That is alot to do for homeschooling!! But then again I never got to homeschool mine!! I never heard of it til my oldest was in 10 th grade and he was labeled. Learning disabled that I was afraid to try it plus I worked full time as a dental assistant with my days being 730- 6 I'd get home by 630 or 7 so I probably wouldn't have been able to, but shoot if I could do it all now at my age yes I'd give it a try!! Good for u!
Love ur garden!! I so want one.

Katie hope u get some sleep tonight. I like the orange color for a workout room. And I am thinking of light brown in bedroom with sage green bath and to tie it together have green pillows on th bed but my orange workout room DH thinks orange would be to loud! But I think it's energetic and turn lights low for my yoga practices!! I don't want to get it wrong see I painted my bedroom in a blue green more blue and it's ugly!! I did it three yrs ago yuk had to live with it lol don't want to mess it up again so I'm not sure yet about the orange exercise room! I think it would be nice but it is also a family room but not really lol.

Melissa I am sorry about your hip!! I love to run but I to have to watch how and when I do it. Grr.

HS for me today and probably a yoga tonight, not sure yet.

Eva. I understand about needing different wo lol you and I sound like kindred spirits!! I have to keep it different

Oh by the way along with that Shriva yoga DVD I also bought Michelle Diozera lol I can't spell it!! Well not even sure witch one I got a cardio one I know but any how I have been eyeballing her stuff of awhile and I am hoping I have fun with it! I guess it's intervals? Anyone done hers ?

Hi,

Ladylep - I forgot to mention your garden pics in my earlier post. Thanks for sharing those! I should try to figure out how to post pics too. I am not growing much in the way of food, but I do have a perennial garden in the back that I'm obsessed with. I miss growing food though, so I might try to squeeze it in here and there. It looks like you're off to a nice start there. Are your boys interested in the garden too? You asked what I do when I really don't want to workout...that's why I have so many different workouts. I find variety keeps me motivated, for the most part. Depending on my energy or level of enthusiasm, I have something that fits the bill. On days when I really can't bear to work out, but really should, I do dance workouts, as I like them and find them to be fun. I have a Zumba workout that's fun, and I just bought those Doonya workouts, that were not bad. I also look on YouTube for dance workouts...that's where I do that Pump It Up video. Sometimes I just start and I can usually get through it. If I'm still feeling cranky, then I'll just take that workout out and find something else. Sometimes it's Frankenworkout and I'll do 3 or 4 to get to 45-60 minutes...but I try to not give up! If I burn at least 300 calories, then I just let myself end it for the day. I also like old fashioned hi-lo aerobics, like Cathe's Step, Pump and Jump. That workout is fun and I enjoy it. I hope you were able to get your workout in today, and that you found something that was motivating to you.:D

Katie, I'm glad you finally had some sunshine. You are certainly overdue for it. I know you live pretty far north, but I am somewhat surprised at your weather. Is it always like that there this time of year? Your feedback on your results when you were doing yoga is very consistent with other anecdotal reports. I've always been very paranoid about trying to burn a certain number of calories, and I've shied away from yoga and those types of activities because I did not think they were much of a "workout" per se (I know that's not why yoga exists anyway), but I keep hearing people say that they have managed to get and maintain a very lean physique with just yoga and/or barre type exercise...and be very strong to boot. There must be something to that. I'm still a spaz about the calories, but I'm getting more zen about just letting it go. I also am finding I'm not as hungry all the time, which is kind of nice. I try to be good about my eating, but it's nice not to have to be preoccupied with *not* eating all the time. I look forward to hearing your results combing yoga, hiit and weights. I'm still doing resistance training, just not pure lifting per se.

Melissa, you are wise to rest your aches until they subside. What do you have planned for your kids this summer? Are you glad that school is over! I think your kids had their last day this week, right? I hope you had a nice day and that you are feeling tip-top tomorrow.:D

Renee, I do have three Michelle Dozois DVDs and I like them all. I have BodyFit 360, Peak 10 Cardio and Peak 10 Strength. I may do the cardio one tomorrow, or Tonique...not sure yet. I need some cardio tomorrow though. Which ones did you get? She just put out three new DVDs...and update of the two peak workouts, and the BodyFit 360. I only got the latter one as I've barely done the first two. I just got them this summer, but I like them both. They are challenging and creative, and she's a good instructor. Very motivating, and I like the format. They are both interval workouts, but the strength one is metabolic, like Afterburn or CSS.

Are you gals familiar with Clean Eating magazine? Apparently that company just declared bankruptcy. I've used the website for recipes and there are some decent ones there. I'm going to try to pull down the ones I like over the next few days in case the website disappears at some point. They have a vegetarian section, Renee, so you might want to check it out and see if there are any recipes that look yummy to you.

Take care,
Eva

Thanks for the thoughts on my garden. I hope I get something out of it! I used a bunch of herbs in my dinner tonight: salad, broc (but I forgot to have any!), cheese tortellini and chicken meatballs (Costco frozen). When we got back from the evaluations (they went well!) it was almost 4 and I needed to get dinner on the table by 4:30 to get Jackson to his baseball play off game (he lost :( ) and I just finished up cleaning the kitchen after DQ and putting the kids to bed.

I never got a work out in. :(

Eva-I know Clean Eating Magazine and the website. I really liked the idea of it but couldn't make it work for me, didn't find the recipes to be all that. But I did find Eatingwell.com and I've used a bunch of recipes from there and really have liked it!

I need to sit and have some chocolate chips before I go to bed. Nothing is on the docket tomorrow except for PT, but I might have to cancel if Hubby can't watch the boys and Bible study in the evening, but not sure that's happening either. Also easy weekend with baseball tryouts for CDawg9 Sat. at 9 and Father's Day: JTrain is going to create a scavenger hunt for him that will end in bowling. Not sure how that's going to work, but his idea... :)

Lady lep Tee hee you need to eat cookies?? Cute love it

Eva Not sure what I ordered I hope I get it tomorrow !!! Thanks for review now I'm more excited
I will check out that website and the one lady Lep mentioned to!! Thanks

Hello,
Someone posted this site on the VF board and I thought it might be of interest to you, Katie and Renee, Free Online Yoga Videos - Classes and Poses | DoYogaWithMe.com. I have not looked at it yet, but all of the workouts are free.

Ladylep, I can see how the Clean Eating recipes may not work for you. I don't think they are as family friendly as the Eating Well recipes...Sorry that J's team lost their game. I hope they were not too disappointed. Surely the ice cream after the game took the edge off. ;) Enjoy your low-key day today!

I just finished breakfast and am waiting the requisite hour to workout. I think I'm going to do the Michelle Dozois Peak 10 Cardio today... I also have a toning add-on I'm going to do at some point, maybe mid-day. We'll see.

Eva

hi girls-- up early this morning and worked out before my usual smoothie. that felt a bit rough, but I pulled through. did AB and then shiva rea's water cycle core segment. I don't know why but AB and CSS have been feeling more intense to me then CF or TTM-- maybe just because I was used to the higher impact. man did I feel fried this morning. could be my poor sleep this week, too, but glad that is over with at any rate!

eva-- thanks for the great link! I will have to check that out, especially as I am trying to do more yoga. not sure how that plan will work once bravo starts on Monday, but hoping to keep it up. the weather this year in mpls has been completely bizarre. It was the longest winter I can remember and all the rain has been depressing. today is sunny for now, though they said there is a chance on storms this afternoon. no clue what is up with the weather around here lately. the winter prior to this, we barely had any snow and it was in the 50s around Christmas. I guess the only word for our weather is unpredictable. I hear you on the calorie thing, and I wish I wasn't like that. back when I was doing yoga TT and practicing all the time, I never would have thought of counting calories. I worked out, of course, before that time, but was doing the firm and I don't think I ever checked how many calories I burned in a workout. then when I stopped my other workouts and just focuses on ashtanga-- doing the primary series 6 days a week-- I actually lost weight and felt great. long story, but then I went on the pill and that messed with everything, so started adding in the cardio again-- then got into cathe. still am not as lean as I was back in my only yoga days, but I am working at it. I typically thin out more in the summer-- especially during bravo with running the kids everywhere-- guess I will see soon what happens this year:p

ladylep-- sorry they lost the game, but sounds like you had a fun night just the same:) congrats on the evaluations! that must feel great! your son's father's day idea sounds very sweet!

renee-- yeah, I am a freak for bold colors. I think our house before was overwhelming to rik-- but I figure eventually I will get a red or orange wall in here, too:p. hope your workouts come today!

Melissa-- hope your hip is feeling better! is it still raining there?

better get moving. nygel has a cello lesson today and I have a million things to do around the house before our schedule goes completely crazy next week.

happy Friday!

katie

Hello!

Katie, I'm glad you have some sunshine today! I hope the storms pass you by and that you have a nice sunny afternoon too. It's another lovely day here today. I may go for a walk later instead of more inside exercise...it's just so nice out. Cool, and sunny to boot. It's supposed to be nice this weekend too.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with yoga. Your experiences certainly are similar to what I've heard a lot of folks report when they are only doing yoga. I wonder how that works, exactly...it seems it would not be as effective because minute for minute, you're not burning the same amount of calories as with a HIIT workout, but there must be something about the movements themselves. That's one of the reasons I'm optimistic that I might improve my results by switching up to different kinds of workouts.

I just finished my Peak10 workout, I burned over 600 calories, but it was hard trudging at the end. I definitely was running out of steam, but I finished it!

Hope you are all well...I'm off to eat lunch.
Eva

Hi Girls,

No workouts for me yet. I am still having pain.

I am glad you all are well. Please get in some extra cardio for me!

Melissa

Eva thank you for the youtube link!! I will check them out!! I got the cardio interval burn remix one by Michelle i really liked it!!

Katie i got Shiva Rea Vinyasa flow for women and shiva rea more daily energy vinyasa flow yoga. I tried the flow for women and it was ... strange lol i she focused on inner beauty and essence of a women, one thing i will say is it has you bend over into a forward bend with bent knees and feel
your butt and rub the backs of the legs and rub the butt again lol i have to say i agree, if i do this one every day,? I will lose weight !! CAUSE ILL NEVER EAT lol My butt felt pretty big in that position lol
All in all it was good i think i will try again in a couple days i will try the energy one tomorrow..

Melissa i sure hope you are okay ! I hope you are better tomorrow!!

I did the Michelle one today and it was fun!! it had a dance feel to it on some moves, it also have boxing moves and kick box moves and hinds man and even older moves like sashay's functional moves that i should be able to do lol
any how it was fun i did sweat and it was not as hard as Tabatas for Cathe HIIT but it is harder then some of her other ones, so I think it will do great on a day i need to work out but not to the level of a tabata or HIIT, I actually think i can make it a HIIT one day i mean once i get the moves perfected I think i can bring the level up even more, but i think that is what i loved about this workout today was it can be an easy day or you can pick it up to be moderate or do the moves like her to make it crazy hard. I usually cant do all reps in Cathes HIIT i mean i have to take a brake before she does but in this one i felt like i didn't have to stop sooner then they did so it made me feel like i was accomplishing something. but i also did not jump as high because i didn't know how much jumping i had to do.. so now i think once i do it a few times i can tell you more later. But so far i am NOW looking into buying the whole set the peak 10 system.. any one try it??

hi girls-- just have a second as it's crazy here today. watching my niece's three little ones once again and they will be here soon, then headed to work and have clients until 9pm. long day, but trying to pack lots in before bravo starts tomorrow:p

renee-- you crack me up! that is too funny. guess I better get that shiva rea dvd and see if it helps me any:D:p glad you like your new workout dvd! I don't have any of those, will look on collage, though.

eva-- that was a great calorie burn! way to go for pushing through:)

Melissa-- so sorry you still are not feeling well! hoping today is a better day!

hello ladylep:D

we are supposed to have great weather this weekend and all through the start of next week-- that should make our crazy schedules a little easier to take. happy weekend everyone!

peace,
katie

Happy Saturday!

Katie, have a great time with your nieces today. I'm not sure if you've mentioned this before, but how old are they? Sounds like you have a long day planned today...but I hope it's not stressful.

Renee, I'm glad you liked the Peak video. I don't have the one you have...I have the old one. I've heard good things about the one you have too. Your description about the intensity is pretty accurate for me too, and I agree that you can really bump that workout up or down by deciding how much impact and oomph you put into it. I managed to burn 600 calories doing that on Friday, so if you really do it at her level, you can burn some serious calories...but it still has a fun factor. I'm a big fan of hers. I don't have the whole Peak series, but I would not hesitate to buy it.

Melissa, I'm sorry you're still sidelined with your hip. Hopefully you're having nice weather and can get to the pool this weekend.

Ladylep, I hope baseball tryouts were fun today. Did CDawg make the team?

Today I did another franken-workout. I did an ART lower body session that was about 50 minutes long. Then I did the low impact HIIT segment from Intensity, then the first half of HIIT Pyramid. I burned almost 600 calories. I'm also going to try to get some gardening in today, but that's just some weeding here and there. It's another lovely day today, so I hope to spend some time just relaxing in the yard today. I should also do some clothes shopping, but I don't know if I can face that today. I hate shopping.:( It really sucks the life out of me, for some reason.

Take care,

Eva

Hi Everyone,

Renee, you are so funny about the butt rubbing move. I think I would start laughing.

Katie, Have fun with your nieces, you are a nice aunt to babysit. Is this your crazy week coming up?

Eva, Glad you are enjoying your workouts. I still plan to check out the ART.

I am still laid up. Sometimes when I stand, I can't start walking. I will be glad to get back at it. My eating has been 50/50. I guess that is better than 100 bad. I was doing so well. Anyhow, once I get back to it, I will not do slow and heavy and 3 hiit runs per week, must have been too much for my hip.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Melissa

Melissa- Sorry to hear you're still laid up! Good for you for eating 50/50 good as that is def. better than 100 bad! I on the other hand have not been eating well.

I did get it 4D LIS, premix just the Lower int. step on Friday and did the other half yesterday. And I helped Hubby with some trimming, but not much as Little K woke up.

Today we have a scavenger hunt planned followed by bowling, Cheeburger Cheeburger and then the driving range (if the weather holds). And Hubby wants to watch part of the US Open. My Dad was a Marshall at the Open the last 4 days and I thought he was going to be there again today so we will not be spending any time with him today. We will celebrate next Sunday. They are 35 min. away towards Philly from my. My mom and step father are only 20 min. away again towards Philly, and they will join us for food and hitting balls. My mom said something to me yesterday as my step sisters are not around today. So I felt guilt tripped in to including him. Ugh. He is a wonderful grandfather to my boys and loves us all very much. But it has been a tough relationship and I fell like I'm being disloyal to my dad by seeing him and not my real dad today. My half brothers are out of state. One in CA and the other in London, while my step sisters live only in Wilm., DE and the other in Baltimore. Why couldn't they have gotten something together? I can't remember what my mom said. I honestly had forgotten about doing anything for either of them until my Mom said something. It would have been nice just it having been our own family. I know they would understand but I would feel guilty.

We don't know about CDawg's tryouts, but Hubby said it was tough competition this year. 17 tried out, 12 will make it. I really hope he does. It would be really good for his confidence. JTrain is always teasing/bugging him. It would be really good for CDawg.

hi girls-- a beautiful day here today (if somewhat muggy). so good to have sunshine again! today I did CF less impact plus 47 minutes of shiva rea yoga-- burned 717 calories:). that was good, as starting with tomorrow, working out for any length of time will be a major challenge. we won't actually know the kids' schedules until tonight after orientation at the U of M, but I am guessing some one will have an 8:30 rehearsal (it always happens!) so that means leaving the house with everyone ready by about 7:40 each morning. then we are down there until around 5:30, so coming back home and working out will probably not happen-- I will just have to get up as early as I can stand and see what length of workouts I get in. at least I will still have sundays for long workouts and we are walking around so much everyday that I usually end up losing weight during these four weeks (not to mention the stress of having the kids in constant performances-- solo recitals every Friday and Saturday night and master classes every weekday afternoon). anyway, hoping to get through these next four weeks while somehow keeping my cool:p:rolleyes:

ladylep-- it sounds like you have a fun day planned. sorry you cant see your dad today, but sounds like you guys will get together next week? hoping things go well with your stepdad over-- all the mixed relationships are pretty difficult around the holidays. we won't be seeing my dad today, either, as we went last week and have our stuff at the university today, but I am kind of bummed since two of my brothers came into town and are visiting him today:( probably will not get a chance to see them before they head back out of town. I guess we are all just doing the best we can. I will keep my fingers crossed for CDawg.

Melissa-- so sorry to hear you are still laid up:(. that really stinks and I know how frustrating it can be. I think you are wise to plan a different rotation. I am taking things one day at a time with this ankle of mine-- esp knowing how much I am going to be walking around now down on campus. anyway, hope you are feeling better today!

eva--it was actually my niece's kids-- an 8 year old boy, 4 year old boy and almost 2 year old girl. it is sweet as the youngest boy told my niece he wishes "auntie Katie" could take care of them all of the time instead of their other babysitter:). it was fun but a little tiring, as we ended up with major downpours and thunder, so were cooped up inside most of the day. then to head to work for thai was not what I would have preferred, but it ended up being a good thing and I felt energized afterward. your workout sounds great! hope you also got some gardening in. I am another person who typically hates shopping and always feels completely wiped out afterward. I tend to try to shop online, but that doesn't always work out very well. good luck with getting that done;)

hello renee! what are you up to today? hope you are well!

going to make lunches now for tomorrow so that isn't left for me when we get home tonight. keeping my fingers crossed for a schedule that isn't too, too insanely busy.

happy sunday,

katie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.