STS Check in

Today was cardio day and boy, did I need it! Did a 5km run and then Intensity - started off smiling during the step segment, but was really gasping by the time Cathe was into the Imax section! :po_O The toughest workout I've done in a while. The hiit section wasn't bad. I realized I have not been doing enough steady state cardio. A good wake up call.

Today was cardio day and boy, did I need it! Did a 5km run and then Intensity - started off smiling during the step segment, but was really gasping by the time Cathe was into the Imax section! :po_O The toughest workout I've done in a while. The hiit section wasn't bad. I realized I have not been doing enough steady sta ate cardio. A good wake up call.
Wow!
Today was cardio day and boy, did I need it! Did a 5km run and then Intensity - started off smiling during the step segment, but was really gasping by the time Cathe was into the Imax section! :po_O The toughest workout I've done in a while. The hiit section wasn't bad. I realized I have not been doing enough steady state cardio. A good wake up call.
WOW, Jane! That is impressive! 5K and Intensity??? o_O Great job!!!

Today I completed D20 with Cross Fire #3, Core Max #3 with medicine ball and Extended Stretch.
Just got back from a 2 mile walk with my dog, Eli, and my neighbor and her dog.
I had forgotten how intense Cross Fire was and I only did the plyo legs and firewalker band tabatas.

I did Disk 38 today - week 2 of squat rack legs. I too can only use 70lbs for the back squats - my vest + what I can safely lift over my head. I am only 5'1" but just couldn't do it with the Fit Tower as a squat rack. So I ended up doing 16 reps / set. Not the way the program is designed but felt I still got a good workout. Like you said, Dchisum, got to work with what we've got.

I'm 5'8 so Fit Tower didn't quite work for me as a squat rack but it works fine for chest press. Like you I used my vest and enough weight that I could safely lift over my head too.

Today I did Disc 28 followed by Ab Hits #10 and 10 min yoga.

Nicki I finally found some toilet paper yesterday at Walmart. I was down to 4 rolls. I'm still looking for some hand sanitizer.

I wasn't able to get in a work out today. Busy day with work and chasing suppliers. Will get one it tomorrow for sure;):D

Yesterday I shovelled for an hour - the heaviest, wettest snow ever! Then went for a walk (a trudge! ;)o_O) for an hr. and a half through the slush and snow. That unexpectedly put the kibosh on any Cathe workouts for the day (except a bit of needed stretching) and left me with a sore back. But hoping to feel up to par by this pm. Fingers crossed that I can tackle Disk 32 Plyo Legs. I'll let you know how it goes.

Perhaps yesterday was a needed rest day for the body, Nicki?

I just began STS week 5 legs and for the second week I’m a row, I've hurt my knee. Not sure if this has been discussed, but the warm up seems pretty insufficient for a Cathe leg workout. I’m going to have to pause to do a different workout

I just began STS week 5 legs and for the second week I’m a row, I've hurt my knee. Not sure if this has been discussed, but the warm up seems pretty insufficient for a Cathe leg workout. I’m going to have to pause to do a different workout
Sorry to hear about your knee Sheree81! Good reminder to ensure we all do very thorough warm ups before such demanding workouts. Hope it heals quickly.

Yesterday I shovelled for an hour - the heaviest, wettest snow ever! Then went for a walk (a trudge! ;)o_O) for an hr. and a half through the slush and snow. That unexpectedly put the kibosh on any Cathe workouts for the day (except a bit of needed stretching) and left me with a sore back. But hoping to feel up to par by this pm. Fingers crossed that I can tackle Disk 32 Plyo Legs. I'll let you know how it goes.

I forget some parts of the country still have snow especially when we been having 88 degree weather this week. It's been really nice.

Even if you didn't tackle Disk 32 you definitely got a workout shoveling snow.

Today I completed D22, Cardio Party #1, Cross Fire Bonus Abs, Jillian Michael's Yoga Phase 1 and took Eli (my dog) for a 1.3 mile walk. There is a dog wash down the street and i fought with him to get in the place to wash him and he wouldn't budge. I am about 111 lbs and he is about 110. I'm sure the people around got a good laugh. That was a workout in itself. LOL :D:)

Yes, and you are too funny Jane

Me!! I’m sorry I haven’t checked in, working from home has thrown my whole routine off. I’m still doing my workouts though and adding some extra one mile walks from YouTube to my days. I’m currently on my active rest week and will start meso 3 this weekend.
Hey, ladies!!
Who else is still working on this program? I think I'm behind most of you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.