STS Check in

Saturday I did disc 27, Sunday was live love me some cardio kickboxing, and Monday a YouTube walk and disc 26. Taking an active recovery day today with a couple of YouTube walks, some abs, and a stretch. I’m excited that today was the last day for overtime at work, so I’ll have more time (and hopefully more energy!) for workouts.

Thanks for the suggestion of Core Max! After X10 (62 min. premix) I did Core Max Stability Ball. It is 20 minutes long which I liked and it is very doable - which I also really liked! No dread factor with that one. X62 on the other hand - it was brutal! Not a second of down time. I had forgotten that it is metabolic with push-ups and light weights thrown in. Not easy when doing STS in the same week! Glad I made it through.

Wednesday I did disc 25, Thursday I did fit split low impact cardio & workout hotel abs with mini ball, and today was disc 38. I’m also doing a YouTube walk every morning and during my lunch break for those extra steps! I’d like to get outside but it’s cold and rainy here lately.

Wednesday I did disc 25, Thursday I did fit split low impact cardio & workout hotel abs with mini ball, and today was disc 38. I’m also doing a YouTube walk every morning and during my lunch break for those extra steps! I’d like to get outside but it’s cold and rainy here lately.

Great work, mbg1982! Disc 38 is serious stuff!

Finished STS yesterday! :):pWhoo Hoo! Did the plyo leg option and fit in 2 of the squat rack leg workouts as well. Great sense of accomplishment as you gals all know. Thanks for helping to get me through it - loved the encouragement you all gave me. And knowing you were sweating along with me was so helpful. You are great role models! STS pushes you to your max and it is empowering to see how far you can push yourself.

I am taking 3 days for active recovery (no weight training). Did a 70 min walk today (cool and windy out but great to stretch the legs), 2 blizzard blasts and medicine ball abs from Ab Circuits. Planning to start XTrain on Monday!

Finished STS yesterday! :):pWhoo Hoo! Did the plyo leg option and fit in 2 of the squat rack leg workouts as well. Great sense of accomplishment as you gals all know. Thanks for helping to get me through it - loved the encouragement you all gave me. And knowing you were sweating along with me was so helpful. You are great role models! STS pushes you to your max and it is empowering to see how far you can push yourself.

I am taking 3 days for active recovery (no weight training). Did a 70 min walk today (cool and windy out but great to stretch the legs), 2 blizzard blasts and medicine ball abs from Ab Circuits. Planning to start XTrain on Monday!
GO JANE!!! Great job!!
Sunday I will be starting Meso 3 and am excited to start this cyle. Will join you ladies in XTrain in 4 weeks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.