STS Check in

I have been slack this week. My boss died on site Monday and today we are told we will be working from home in teams - I am Team B and will go into the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays. What a draining and rough week. I am mentally exhausted and know I need my workouts.
I am so very sorry Nicki. How difficult for you and your co-workers. You have had two big stressors in one week - whoa. Good for you to get some stress busting exercise in on Saturday. I am sure you are a great example to your coworkers.

I am so very sorry Nicki. How difficult for you and your co-workers. You have had two big stressors in one week - whoa. Good for you to get some stress busting exercise in on Saturday. I am sure you are a great example to your coworkers.
Thank you, Jane! Still not believing what happened.

Today I did D18, XTrain Core #1 and Stretch Max #3, bands. And, was able to get in a walk with my dog Eli and neighbor and her dog, Jack! So good to get out of the house for a while.

8 more STS workouts left! I think I can make it. Will feel a sense of accomplishment when completed. I'm finishing up a month later than I had planned, but hey, life doesn't always go exactly as planned, does it?! Just enjoying each workout as I can fit it in.

8 more STS workouts left! I think I can make it. Will feel a sense of accomplishment when completed. I'm finishing up a month later than I had planned, but hey, life doesn't always go exactly as planned, does it?! Just enjoying each workout as I can fit it in.
Yes, you can do it! I am behind too but looking forward to the sense of accomplishment of completing it.
Go girl!!

Disk 29 Plyo Legs rocks! Got to be one of the toughest lower body and cardio combo workouts. Gasp! Only 50 mins but I had to pause the player a few times to gulp down lots of water! I have low bone mass so this workout is just what I need - high impact moves along with weighted moves with fairly heavy weights. Perfect prescription for building bone density! Afterward went for a beautiful 70 min. walk with hubby. Feeling good!

Nicki, Kick Punch and Crunch is a great workout! :) Hope you had fun with it. Cathe's kickboxing workouts are all super and this one is no exception. Planning to do Step Boss Extended Stretch tomorrow.

Disk 29 Plyo Legs rocks! Got to be one of the toughest lower body and cardio combo workouts. Gasp! Only 50 mins but I had to pause the player a few times to gulp down lots of water! I have low bone mass so this workout is just what I need - high impact moves along with weighted moves with fairly heavy weights. Perfect prescription for building bone density! Afterward went for a beautiful 70 min. walk with hubby. Feeling good!

Nicki, Kick Punch and Crunch is a great workout! :) Hope you had fun with it. Cathe's kickboxing workouts are all super and this one is no exception. Planning to do Step Boss Extended Stretch tomorrow.
I love all of Cathe's kickboxing and bo_O:)oxing workouts. Never thought i would but probably my favorite workout types. Sweat was dripping off me!

Crazy day yesterday that I for got to post yesterday workouts.

I did Disc 37 Legs squat rack followed by Ab hits #8 and yoga.
The long breaks between sets was hard. I was ready to go after a minute.

I wasn't able to lift as heavy as I liked. (I only did 70 lbs) I was using the Fit Tower and then I remember why I don't use the Fit Tower as much for a squat rack. It's too short for me and not really wide enough. When I get under the barbell I can't push up because of the bar over the Fit Tower so I have to squat forward then push up. I remove the top bar but side bars are not as secure that I felt comfortable with when adding too much weight. I wish I had a squat rack but I guess I work with what I got. I just won't be able to lift as heavy.

Today was cardio and did Les Mills Combat Power Kata followed 15 min. of yoga

Crazy day yesterday that I for got to post yesterday workouts.

I did Disc 37 Legs squat rack followed by Ab hits #8 and yoga.
The long breaks between sets was hard. I was ready to go after a minute.

I wasn't able to lift as heavy as I liked. (I only did 70 lbs) I was using the Fit Tower and then I remember why I don't use the Fit Tower as much for a squat rack. It's too short for me and not really wide enough. When I get under the barbell I can't push up because of the bar over the Fit Tower so I have to squat forward then push up. I remove the top bar but side bars are not as secure that I felt comfortable with when adding too much weight. I wish I had a squat rack but I guess I work with what I got. I just won't be able to lift as heavy.

Today was cardio and did Les Mills Combat Power Kata followed 15 min. of yoga
I know what you mean about the Fit Tower. I tried to use that as well and it didn't work and I'm 5'2". I do have the original cathe squat rack so that's what i'll use when i get to Meso 3.
Good job on your work out.

I wasn't able to lift as heavy as I liked. (I only did 70 lbs) I was using the Fit Tower
I did Disk 38 today - week 2 of squat rack legs. I too can only use 70lbs for the back squats - my vest + what I can safely lift over my head. I am only 5'1" but just couldn't do it with the Fit Tower as a squat rack. So I ended up doing 16 reps / set. Not the way the program is designed but felt I still got a good workout. Like you said, Dchisum, got to work with what we've got.

Yesterday I completed D19, Yoga Max and Extended Stretch
Whoa, you must have felt fantastic after doing BOTH the Extended Stretch and Yoga Max, Nicki! I did Step Boss Lying Stretch and Ab Stacker today. Lying Stretch is a nice little total body stretch. But I can see doing an additional program as most of Cathe's stretch workouts aren't really all that long. I may try that next time! Thanks for the idea.

I really enjoy long stretches and yoga. Always feel good after.
Today I complete D20, CrossFire #3, Core Max medicine balls abs and extended stretch.
A good day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.