STS 2.0 Wall hooks for tubing.

I still have the old door anchor that was included with the tubing Cathe used to sell. It was like a canvas strap with a loop on one end and marble on the other. I may use it again but only seated with my feet against the door. The door to my workout room doesn’t firmly close because our house has settling issues from periods of drought and then flooding. Stuff moves around. So I don’t mind pulling out the old turbo tower. I’ll need it anyway when I do fit tower dvds

I agree, but if I remember right... I'm thinking I saw a video of how to use Cathe's door anchors. I'm almost thinking that they slip through the hinge side of the door? I could be wrong about that. I was having very low iron level issues back when all the STS 2.0 videos were coming out, so I was having trouble with thinking, concentrating, and memory. So, like I said, I could be wrong.
You’re right.

Last edited:
Cathe's set anchors are placed just above ankle height, at sternum height (at the bottom of the chest), and just below 6 feet. Keep in mind that the set does have some space limitations for that top anchor based on where the lights fall on the columns. Cathe and most of her crew are on the shorter side, coming in between 5'0 and 5'2. That being said, those of us that are a bit taller (myself, Jenn D and Al) were still able to use the anchors comfortably even though they were placed based on Cathe's size. General recommendations is ankle height, sternum height and arms reach height.

Cathe's set anchors are placed just above ankle height, at sternum height (at the bottom of the chest), and just below 6 feet. Keep in mind that the set does have some space limitations for that top anchor based on where the lights fall on the columns. Cathe and most of her crew are on the shorter side, coming in between 5'0 and 5'2. That being said, those of us that are a bit taller (myself, Jenn D and Al) were still able to use the anchors comfortably even though they were placed based on Cathe's size. General recommendations is ankle height, sternum height and arms reach height.
Did you use the 6' anchors for the face pulls?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.