STS 2.0 packaging is so Beautiful!!!

BlakKat

Cathlete
Just got mine in the mail and I am blown away by the new packaging for the workouts. The round, zipper case is so beautiful, the look, the feel, colors, photos, the ease of flip pages with clear inserts, the wristlet strap, everything! I can't wait to get started. Thank you so much Cathe and crew for the long hours and hard work everyone put into this project for all of us. I know we've all been looking forward to this series...I can barely contain my excitement, I feel like I'm elevated off my chair right now!

Just got mine in the mail and I am blown away by the new packaging for the workouts. The round, zipper case is so beautiful, the look, the feel, colors, photos, the ease of flip pages with clear inserts, the wristlet strap, everything! I can't wait to get started. Thank you so much Cathe and crew for the long hours and hard work everyone put into this project for all of us. I know we've all been looking forward to this series...I can barely contain my excitement, I feel like I'm elevated off my chair right now!
So excited to hear your feedback on the packaging. Thanks for sharing

My package just arrived! Woohoo - on the fence with the case, since it won't really fit seamlessly with all my other DVDs, but mostly just looking forward to popping the workouts in and giving them a look-over! Thanks for the swift delivery (although I did pay extra for expedited delivery, lol.)

I love it, too! I just did Lower Body 1 and it was fantastic. Excited to start a rotation in June!

Received mine today. So excited to start this new series. Unfortunately, I have a medical procedure in a few weeks, but I will start a rotation, recover and resume. Cathe, just want to say thanks. I've been receiving your dvds for years and the excitement never grows old.

The case is beautiful, but I find it hard to remove and insert the videos from their sleeve. I have to be careful not to scratch them on the zip as I pull one out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.