Strong & Sweaty Project Update - 11-4-16

Well, you asked for suggestions. I gave mine. A muscle meltdown can be created just by repeating the same exercise over and over again - doing several sets of the same move with the same muscle - which I would be happy to do. P.S. I know the meltdowns are from the ICE series and not the pending one. I meant a muscle meltdown in a general sense - not literally the ICE meltdowns - my bad.

Actually CeciFifi that might be a good premix... ie the entire shoulder giant set repeated three times....or the entire back giant set 3x... that would definately melt the muscles!!

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Hello,

I would love a variety a premixes for the upper body in Ramped up upper body like XTrain has in Burn sets. May they also include a Chest & tricep and a Back shoulder & bicep mix.
For Total body giant sets an upper and lower body split and if possible some upper body splits :)
Repeating a set like set 2 or 3 to make the premixes a longer work out for both those workouts .
For Cycle Sweat, I love the premixes in Pedal power something like that would be awesome!

Thank you for asking and considering our input and suggestions for the premixes.
Brigitte :)

My wish list (many are repeats of others' suggestions):

*Travel option (no equipment or easy to travel equipment - loop, band, Dixie cup, maybe gliders. Also exercises where I don't have to touch the hotel room floor too much with my hands! I am a germaphobe.)

*60-ish minute option (maybe an add on focusing on an already worked body part - TRICEPS for me! Or an add on of a body part not worked that day. Core add-ons are always nice.)

*30-ish minute cardio options for those days I can fit in an extra workout in the evening.

*Extreme options (ultra long workout. I know we are going away from these, but sometimes I like to just lock myself in my workout room for 60-90 minutes)

*15-20-ish minute "blasts". I often work from home and on my breaks I try to move around. Muscle meltdowns, 100 rep challenges, ICE blasts are great for this. Not enough time to get sweaty, but enough time to get some much needed movement.

*No matter what the premix is, please include the warm-up and cool-down. I often do doubles (a second workout in the evening) or a quick workout on my break in the middle of the day, therefore it isn't an immediate add-on to my morning workout and I need a warm-up and cool-down. It is much easier for me to press "NEXT" on the remote to skip a warm-up or cool-down if not needed than to pop a video in, start it up, realize there isn't a warm-up, pause it, warm up myself, then press play, do the workout and then do my own cool-down. That is just me...I am more prone to skip the warm-up and cool-down if it isn't right there for me. Plus, the true running time of the full workout will be displayed.

*Not sure if you can do this, but I like the Fusion workouts where you combine different workouts from different DVDs (can all be from the same series, but from different DVDs).

*Cycling: All in the saddle premix and all out of the saddle premix. Perhaps all 1st/2nd position premix and all 2nd/3rd position premix. Extra long premix - 80-ish minutes.

Can't wait for the finished product!

*No matter what the premix is, please include the warm-up and cool-down. I often do doubles (a second workout in the evening) or a quick workout on my break in the middle of the day, therefore it isn't an immediate add-on to my morning workout and I need a warm-up and cool-down. It is much easier for me to press "NEXT" on the remote to skip a warm-up or cool-down if not needed than to pop a video in, start it up, realize there isn't a warm-up, pause it, warm up myself, then press play, do the workout and then do my own cool-down. That is just me...I am more prone to skip the warm-up and cool-down if it isn't right there for me. Plus, the true running time of the full workout will be displayed.

I agree!

I am late to the game on this thread, but wondering if the cool down prior to the stretch can be considered a chapter unto itself? Otherwise, if the final segment of a planned workout is not the final segment of the premix, you are on your own to pause and do your own cool down. Not a biggie, but I would much rather cool down with you and the crew than walk around my living room by myself. [emoji1]

I wonder when another update will come? I was looking at ICE updates last year and on Nov 17th there was an update that everything was
completed and the workouts were going to the replicator that week. I hope this one is on track as well !!! Can't wait.... :)

I am hoping it will be completed soon. Looking forward to seeing some preview video clips of all of the workouts.

My wish list (many are repeats of others' suggestions):

*Travel option (no equipment or easy to travel equipment - loop, band, Dixie cup, maybe gliders. Also exercises where I don't have to touch the hotel room floor too much with my hands! I am a germaphobe.)

*60-ish minute option (maybe an add on focusing on an already worked body part - TRICEPS for me! Or an add on of a body part not worked that day. Core add-ons are always nice.)

*30-ish minute cardio options for those days I can fit in an extra workout in the evening.

*Extreme options (ultra long workout. I know we are going away from these, but sometimes I like to just lock myself in my workout room for 60-90 minutes)

*15-20-ish minute "blasts". I often work from home and on my breaks I try to move around. Muscle meltdowns, 100 rep challenges, ICE blasts are great for this. Not enough time to get sweaty, but enough time to get some much needed movement.

*Not sure if you can do this, but I like the Fusion workouts where you combine different workouts from different DVDs (can all be from the same series, but from different DVDs).

*Cycling: All in the saddle premix and all out of the saddle premix. Perhaps all 1st/2nd position premix and all 2nd/3rd position premix. Extra long premix - 80-ish minutes.

Can't wait for the finished product!

Love all these suggestions!! I also want a workout to do something that I won't sweat to much but need to get something in for lunch time! I have time to drive home do something for 25 minutes and drive back to work! Lol. But no time to shower ! Ugh
So I think sometimes well darn if I had an upper body segment for 25 minutes I could at least get that in and when I come home later do another 30 minutes cardio or finish up with legs and get a shower! That way I had an hour of cardio and weights of hour of weights but split it up enough to do it in the time crunch I have.
I know I don't want to go to work to stinky! Lol .. I can whip off with a wash cloth before I go back but not a full on shower. So if I had an fast workout to just move around and burn some calories of add to my muscles something it would be great!
Plus I love all your suggestions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

My core, glute and quads are quivering Just reading this suggestion of yours. How about all in hover position;);) for those who can dare without any lumbar spine pain;)
Please have mercy on us common mortals LOL:eek::eek::p:p;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.