Strong & Sweaty Project Update - 11-4-16

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
SAS-RampedUp-8366.jpg
We have now finished making our final edits to all of the Strong & Sweaty videos and just have a few minor things to correct and do. This means we will move into the final "DVD Authoring" phase early next week and we will begin to share the Premixes for each video with you then. Feel free to make Premix suggestions until then.

*You can pre-order Strong and Sweaty and Cycle Sweat or learn more at: http://bit.ly/2b6wLrn

I'm thinking a timesaver premix would be good.... and a double it workout. Maybe giant sets by body part.

For the bootcamp and upper body dvds maybe a no pushups premix?

Maybe a pre-mix without the warm- up for those times these are the second workout of the day?

Maybe pre-mix by equipment type? IE. No bands needed, no step needed, bodyweight only, bands only premixes for when we are without our full equipment at hand. I'd done those in the workout blender to get more "travel friendly" workouts made.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hi Elsie! I think that's exactly what the upper body workout is...just the way you want it. I was just responding to the suggestion for premixes. Don't worry my friend. Surely Cathe will deliver.
lol, I love how Cathe did it in XTrain Cardio Leg Blast where there was a premix that took out the blasts and an all blast one as well!

If possible, please give us the premix of Splits in Ramped Up Upper Body. Also, a premix that shortens the shoulder lifting as sometimes we are doing a lot of shoulders in other non-lifting specific workouts. I also loved the burn out segments included in XTrain Burn Sets, but of course, that may not be the idea behind this program.
Thanks!
I think it would be fitting to have quickie options on the You Can Do Anything program. And to repeat myself & others ;), no blasts premixes are always very appreciated.

:)I would like balanced well rounded pre mixes that bring the workout in under 35 minutes- not including cool or stretch. By balanced I mean getting the entire essence of the workout, just shorter by omitting some repetition of body parts or unilateral work. Or slightly shorter emphasis on small muscle groups bi tri shoulders. Or premixes where if you did two 30 minute premixes, you would get the entire workout done in two days without too much overlap. Leg workouts that come in at 20 minutes and add some abs. Thanks for asking for suggestions! : )

Yes, I would like shorter premixes as well and maybe on the Bootcamp one, a premix without the cardio segments.
But, it really doesn't matter, I can make up my own in the blender! :). I am hoping that the cardio w/o premix
With the modification pics can be put in the blender kinda like a separate workout, so we can use those
Chapters to put in other workouts, does that make sense?

And I'd rather have a 60 min full lifting premix for at east one of the DVDs: couple of rounds of upper body, then one for lower, and rinse and repeat. Unless this is, in fact, the very essence of the PHA workout, in which case, I'm set!

Clare

Hi Elsie! I think that's exactly what the upper body workout is...just the way you want it. I was just responding to the suggestion for premixes. Don't worry my friend. Surely Cathe will deliver.

One vote for your suggestion above --- Great suggestion.
Have you tried blending similar premixes from previous series @tlc93

No doubt there is going to be something for everyone, including blasts:););)

And I'd rather have a 60 min full lifting premix for at east one of the DVDs: couple of rounds of upper body, then one for lower, and rinse and repeat. Unless this is, in fact, the very essence of the PHA workout, in which case, I'm set!

Clare

From the updates so far, it seems that the wkouts are all 40-45 min. So perhaps adding something from another workout to give us that 60 minute time frame would be great. I'm not sure how long the bonus ab segments are. That might do it.

Love ICE muscle meltdowns . I would love a muscle meltdown for legs AND an upper/lower body meltdown premix with no rests. Also, I would like a meltdown of cardio segments + lower body segments with no rests for a short period of time e.g. 15 minutes like the meltdowns. I am thinking of add-ons

Good luck.

You can only make a premix with video from the existing workouts. Muscle Meltdowns are something we filmed for the last series, not the Strong & Sweaty series. Hence it's not possible to make a premix with these exercises this time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.