Strength in Numbers

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body weight and core workouts, your hike in Chile and your cleaning. I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight and don't stress about the week.

Pam Good work on Cardio Party and Hiit 30/30. Cleaning out your pantry one shelf at a time is a smart way to do it. That is so great about Jackson being out of solitary and playing with the other kittens. I bet she was so happy to be going to Disney it is such a fun place to go to.

Saturday morning I did P30 Mobility Basics and then I went to the SPCA to help with adoptions. It was crazy, there were about 10 people lined up waiting to get in before we even opened and then it was non-stop for over 4 hours. All the kittens, cats and one rat all got adopted out. I was so drained after that that I could hardly get myself out of bed on Sunday. I didn't do much at all because I was so exhausted. This morning I was suppose to start meso 3 but I just couldn't motivate myself to start it. So I did P30 Perfect Pump Upper Body + Upper Body Bonus + Core. Then I went for an hour long walk. It was cold and foggy out but it sure did wake me up. In the afternoon we decided to go get groceries because it is suppose to snow tonight and I have no idea how much we are going to get. I didn't want to have to drive in it if I didn't have to.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on CP! Ugh that is something I need to do is clean out my panty and some of my junk closets. Oh my gosh that is to cute both about the little girl smiling so much and Jackson going crazy playing with his friends! Great job on finishing out your active recovery week with HiiT 30/30 and SB abs!

Cheryl Great job on P30 MB! Good thing you could rest up the next day after such a busy day at the SPCA but that is awesome how many adoptions there was. Great job on P30 PPUB plus UB bonus and Core! Meso 3 can be daunting with how heavy things are. I hope you didn't get too much snow.

This morning I did a heavy upper body workout, some yoga, and a bike ride in Japan. The ride in Japan kept cutting out on the internet. They did maintenance overnight on it and it really messed it up. I kept getting kicked off when I was trying to log on for work. I was worried that I would have to drive in again but it ended up getting fixed 30 minutes later so glad I waited it out.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body workout, yoga and bike ride in Japan. That is so annoying that your internet kept cutting out but that is great that is was fixed in time so you didn't have to drive into work.

Sorry the day got away from me yesterday and I forgot to post. I did AOLIH and then I walked down to the post office to mail something. It was busy so it was a bit of a wait. After that we had some errands to do so that took up the rest of the afternoon. This morning I did P30 PPLB and then I took Zoey out for a walk. She didn't poop for our friend before he had to go to work so I took her out for a long walk to get her to go. Now we are going to be heading out to my mom's to get her out and about.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Hmmm, I‘m not sure what happened. I remember at least starting a post since Monday but I don’t know what happened since it’s not even showing up in the app like it usually does.
Cheryl Great job on P30 MB. That is crazy having people lined up to get in when you got to the SPCA. It’s great to have all of those adoptions though. You were smart to hold off on meso 3 when you weren’t feeling your best. That one requires all of your energy for sure! Great job PPUB+ the bonus and core And your long walk! I hope you didn’t get too much snow.

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body workout, yoga and bike ride in Japan. That had to be so frustrating that it kept cutting out, but I’m glad they got it fixed in time so that you didn’t have to drive in to work!

Cheryl Great job on AOLIH and your walk to to the post office! Also on PPLB and your walk with Zoey! I hope you had a nice time with your mom.

Tuesday morning was D13 Chest, shoulders, and triceps. I’m so happy to be doing chest work that isn’t a trillion pushups! Wednesday was CCC and no equipment abs. It seemed strange that she included another ab workout in the rotation since CCC has so much core work, but I did it anyway. CCC doesn’t have the dread factor for me anymore now that I’ve decided it’s ok to do the modification on the squat, drop and roll. This morning was D14 legs. I like the trisets so it went by pretty quickly. Have a great day!

Pam

Cheryl No worries, the day almost got away from me today too! Great job on AOLIH and P30 PPLB! It is so great that you can help your neighbor out with Zoey.

Pam Great job on D13, CCC plus NE Abs, and D14! That is crazy she scheduled abs with CCC. Glad it no longer has a dread factor for you and you are modifying. I love the Meso 2 trisets for legs!

Yesterday I decided to sleep in. It has been a crazy busy and stressful week and we were having a holiday party at work yesterday which I knew was going to be draining. The party was fun but I was exhausted by the time I got home. This morning I did a heavy upper body workout and some core, yoga, and Pilates work. I am looking forward to having my day off tomorrow.

Have a great weekend!

Pam Weird about what happened to your post. Great job on D13 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps and not having all of those pushups, CCC without the dread factor (I still have the dread factor) and D14 Legs.

Julie Good idea to sleep in and recuperate from a crazy busy and stressful week. Glad that you had a good time at your Christmas party. Good work on your heavy upper body workout and core, yoga and Pilates. Enjoy your weekend.

I forgot to mention yesterday that we ended up not getting any snow so I was happy about that. This morning was Rev'd Up Rumble and then I went to the SPCA to help out. Today we got 4 kittens and 3 cats so it didn't take too long to get everyone looked at. Tomorrow morning I need to take Tango to the vet since he really isn't eating and seems a bit lethargic. Hopefully it isn't anything serious.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Julie Good for you for sleeping in. Great jo bon your heavy upper body, core, yoga, and Pilates workout! It sounds like you make up for the day off. I hope you are enjoying a restful day today!

Cheryl That is a great surprise when snow is predicted and you don’t get any! Great job on RUR! I hope that everything is ok with Tango!

Last night I had a wish celebration for a little girl who got a pool. Kind’ve a bummer to get your pool in December, but at least they will have it for the whole season once it warms up. She was so cute and so excited. This morning I did Step Moves. It isn’t one of my favorite step workouts, but it was ok for once in awhile. We got a Christmas tree yesterday so today we will be getting it put up and decorated. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Step Moves, that is one that I haven't done in a long time. That is different to get a swimming pool in winter but you are right that she will have it when it warms up. Have fun decorating your tree.

This morning I didn't get a workout in. I didn't get a great nights sleep and then I slept in. I took Tango to the vet and his blood work was good. So now I need to get a urine sample from him. He is not cooperating so I may need to take him to the vet to have them do it. He isn't peeing in the special litter that they gave me. At least not yet. Fingers crossed that he will do it for me. At least he is eating something now.

Cheryl

Cheryl Oh that is good that you didn't get snow! Great job on RUR! I'm glad Tango is eating for you now; hopefully you got a sample from him so you didn't have to have the vet do it and they don't find anything serious.

Pam Great job on SM! Hope you had fun getting the tree up and decorated!

Friday I did a heavy lower body and core workout and then did some things around the house and then went and visited my parents for a little while. Saturday was practicing my backbends, some Pilates, and a hike in Chile and then some more cleaning. Sunday was my lazy day. This morning I did a heavy lower body and core workout!

Have a great day!

Cheryl I’m glad to hear that Tango’s blood work was good and that he is eating again. Hopefully he will pee in the special little. It seems that he wouldn’t use it last time either!

Julie Great jo bon your hjeavy lower body and core wor, backbends, Pilates, hike in Chile, heavy lower body and core workouts! I hope you got rested from your busy and stressful week!

Saturday was Disc 15 back and biceps, Sunday was my rest day and this morning was Plyo hiit 2 and bonus abs 2. Last night was our annual Christmas Caroling party. The people who hosted this year live in a retirement community and had let the neighbors know that we would be coming, so at several of the houses people were outside waiting for us. They were all so appreciative and several of them had plates of cookies for us. It was really fun. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your heavy lower body and core workouts, practicing your backbends, Pilates and hike in Chile.

Pam Good work on disc 15 Back and Biceps and Plyo Hiit 2 and bonus abs 2. The caroling party sounds like fun and even better that people were waiting for you with cookies.

So Saturday Tango decided that he didn't want to eat again. So I had to go to the vet and get an appetite stimulate to get him to eat again. He also did not want to do his business in the special litter so Sunday I had to take him back to the vet and they had to go in through his bladder to get the sample. He really did not want to do it the easy way. So I didn't workout all weekend. This morning I did LITE Stacked Upper Body and then I got some things done around the house. In the afternoon I met up with a friend for tea and then after I got home we went for a walk with our friend and Zoey. At least Tango is doing a lot better and is eating really well. I am just waiting to hear back from the vet on the urine sample to see if it picked anything up.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D15 and Plyo HiiT 2 plus bonus abs 2! So glad you had a fun time caroling and got some cookies out of it!

Cheryl So sorry Tango had such a bad weekend but I am glad that he is doing so much better. Great job on LITE SSUB!

This morning I slept in a little because DH had an outpatient procedure yesterday afternoon and we got home really late. After sleeping in, I did a heavy upper body weight workout and added in some yoga and a bike ride in Japan. I'm already tired for tomorrow!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Oh that’s too bad that they had to go in through Tango’s bladder to get a smaple. He really doesn’t like that special litter, does he? Great job on SUB and your walk with your friend and Zoey! It’s great that Zoey is doing so much better and is eating again!

Julie It’s nice that you got to sleep in a little. Great job on your heavy upper body workout, yoga, and bike ride!

This morning was D16 chest, shoulders, and triceps. I like the back offs sets. Then I spent most of the day cleaning the cat room. I can’t believe how long it takes to clean that room! have a great day!

Pam

Julie Nice that you got to sleep in a bit. Good job on your heavy upper body weight workout and yoga and your bike ride in Japan.

Pam he hates the special litter which is too bad since it would make things so much easier if he just used it. Great work on D16 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. It is amazing how messy kittens can be.

This morning I met up with a friend to go for a short hike. After that I went and got groceries and then I did a few errands.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D16! With the amount of foster kitties you have in and out, I imagine the hair piles up quickly.

Cheryl Great job on your short hike with your friend! I wonder why he doesn't like the special litter. Is it very different from regular litter?

This morning I did my lower body mobility work and some core. I really wanted to sleep in. Cam started getting antsy about 2 hours before wake time and was really getting really whiney and restless about an hour before wake time. If he wasn't so darn cute and pathetic looking I would be madder.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on your hike! It’s too bad Tango can’t understand how much easier it would be for him if he would use the special litter!

Julie It isn’t the hair that gets so bad in the kitten room. They are experts at spreading litter everywhere and I also have a lot of cardboard scratchers so the little bits of cardboard get scattered around. Great job on your lower body mobility work and core. I always say our pets are lucky they are so cute because otherwise we might have to kill them sometimes! .

This morning was Athletic Step and yoga inspired abs. I hadn‘t done either of those in ages And I still have no chance of even partial levitation on those holds! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie No the litter isn't much different from what he is used to. The only difference is that there isn't much that goes into the litter box so it is easy to retrieve. Good job on your lower body mobility work and core. Yes our fur babies are lucky they are so cute sometimes.

Pam Great work on Athletic Step and yoga inspired abs. Yep I have given up trying to do levitation holds.

This morning was LITE Stacked Sets Lower and then I tacked on the Extended Stretch 2. I am going out to my mom's this afternoon to get her out. Probably the last time before Christmas. I can't believe that it is only 1 1/2 weeks away.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on AS plus yoga inspired abs! I can lift my butt but getting the feet off the floor is a no go on those levitation holds. Oh yes, the litter and cardboard would make such a mess. Haha, yes, pets I think evolved cuteness to get away with whatever they want.

Cheryl Great job on SS LB and ES2! It is so crazy how close we are to Christmas. I hope you were able to get out with your mom and have a great day!

This morning I did a heavy upper body workout and added on some yoga. It was a little lighter of a day so that was nice since I have had another exhausting week. Tomorrow I have the day off but I have to get up at 3am to get my workout in before I take my parents to the airport. They are going to Arizona to visit my niece who is due to have her first baby next week.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on SSL and ES2! I cant believe that Christmas is almost here. I haven’t done much shopping, but we have less and less shopping to do every year. I hope you had a nice time with your mom.

Julie That is exactly How I do the levitation holds - butt up, feet down! Great job on your heavy upper body and yoga workout! You should not have to get up that early on your day off, you are a very nice daughter taking your parents to the airport so early! I hope they have a nice trip.

This morning was D17 legs. I’m having to get my versa grips out for the heavy deadlifts. The first set I thought I was going to drop the weights! It’s a cold, rainy day here and I have errands to run. I am not looking forward to going out there! Have a great day!

Pam

Happy Friday! This morning was Kick, Punch, and Crunch. I was proud of myself because I didn’t quit early on the pikes (even though I wanted to). I didn’t get to the tips of my toes, but I’m calling It a win! Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.