Strength in Numbers

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body workout and yoga. That is not nice to have to get up at 3 am on your day off but I am sure your parents appreciate you driving them to the airport. I hope you get to sleep in the rest of the weekend.

Pam Good job on D17 Legs and good idea to use your versa grips for the deadlifts. It is harder if you have to concentrate on not dropping the weights onto your toes. Good job too on KPC and not quitting early on the pikes.

So Thursday I did FS Kickboxing Bootcamp just the cardio portion. Then I went to the SPCA. We usually get our transfer on Thursday but construction is happening to the pet store beside us and they also need to rip out our wall that we share with them. Apparently there is mold in the walls so they need to fix it. So we had to move everything in our med room animal kitchen and storage closet so the workers can get the work done. Friday I took as my day off but I did get all the laundry and housework done. Later in the afternoon we went out for a walk. It wasn't a long walk because it was cold and very foggy. This morning I did ICE LIS 1 and then I got some baking done. It is suppose to snow a lot tonight so I am assuming that my workout for tomorrow will be shoveling snow.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D17 and heaving up on those deadlifts! Better safe to use the grips than drop the weight. Great job on KPC and hanging in there for those pikes!

Cheryl Great job on FS KBC cardio! Hopefully the pet shop is paying for all the work and you all get the benefit of mold free walls! Great job on ICE LIS 1! I hope you didn't get too much snow!

Friday I did a lower body and core workout and then took my parents to the airport. It was quite the ordeal. My sister got the tickets for them and request wheelchair assistance from security to the gate but the airport wouldn't provide anyone to push the wheelchair so I had to get a gate pass. Then the gate got changed and I had to run/push my mom up a big long and steep ramp to the new gate. I should have skipped my workout and could have called that working my lower body. Saturday I did a hike in Chile and worked on my backbends. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did a heavy lower body and core workout.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on FS KB cardio! That sounds pretty crazy about the construction at the SPCA. Hopefully they get it all fixed soon! Great job getting all of the laundry and housework done on your rest day And gettin gin a wlk in the cold. Also great job on LIS1. I hope you didn’t get dumped on too badly!

Julie Great job on your lower body and core workout in the middle of the night! That is crazy about the airport! Why in the world wouldn’t they provide anyone to push the wheelchair? You definitely got a bonus workout in! Great job on your hike in Chile and your backbends and your heavy lower body and core workouts!

Saturday was D18 Back and Biceps. I think those are the hardest of the M2 workouts for me. Between all of the chinups/pullups and the heavy bicep work my arms are singing for an hour afterwards. Sunday was my rest day and I had a really fun shopping spree wish. The wish kid was so sweet and mostly wanted to get things for her family, but she also got herself some cute clothes and did a fun fashion show for us while trying things on. This morning was Plyo Hiit 1 and Icy Core 1. I just could not do the 1 armed burpees for some reason. They are usually tough, but I can do them. It was just not happening today. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie The landlord will be paying for all of the work since they are the ones who dragged their feet with getting this done months ago. Good job on your lower body and core work, your hike in Chile and your heavy lower body and core workout. That is crazy about the airport, they should have people there that can do things like that. At least you could get a gate pass to do it.

Pam Great work on D18 back and biceps and Plyo Hiit 1 and Icy Core 1. I struggle with the 1 armed burpees too. That is so cute about her wanting to get things for her family and giving you a fashion show too.

So we got about 8 to 10 inches of snow on Sunday. I had to go out several times to shovel. I went for a short walk too and there wasn't very much traffic out. This morning I did FS Pull Day and then I decided to go grocery shopping because we are getting a lot more snow tonight and tomorrow. In the afternoon we went for a walk at a local park with our friend and Zoey. She had a blast running around in the snow and playing with the other dogs.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D18! That is so cute about the little girl's shopping spree. What a sweetheart wanting to get things for her family first. Great job on Plyo HiiT 1 plus Icy Core 1! Some days are just harder than others.

Cheryl Oh wow that is a lot of snow! It is probably better to do several bouts of shoveling rather than waiting for it to be done and having it be so heavy to lift with the shovel. Great job on FS PD! Oh my goodness, I bet she was exhausted when she got home from all that snow running with the other dogs.

This morning I did a heavy upper body workout, some yoga, and a bike ride in Japan! It was tough this morning because Cam was antsy starting about 2 hours before wake time. o_O

Cheryl That’s a lot of snow You were smart to shovel during the day like that. Shoveling is a big workout! Great job on FSPD and your walk in the park. I love watching dogs having fun playing!

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body workout, yoga, and bike ride. Maybe Cam is excited about Christmas .

This morning was D19 Chest, shoulders, and triceps. Once again, my arms are still singing. We’re having my DHs golf buddies and their wives over tonight for a Christmas dinner. We used to do it every year but haven’t for a few years, so it will be fun to see everyone. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body workout, yoga and bike ride in Japan. Cam just wanted to make sure you didn't sleep in this morning :p.

Pam Good work on D19 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Have fun tonight with your friends.

So we got another dump of snow last night. So this mornings workout was 1 1/2 hours of shovel max. I was pooped by the time I was finished. This afternoon I have a manicure appointment. It is nice that I am able to walk to it instead of trying to drive. There was so much snow that the airport had to shut down for a while to try to deal with it.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D19! Hope you had a great time catching up with everyone.

Cheryl That is a lot of snow you are getting! Shovel max is quite the exhausting work. That is awesome you can walk to get your nails done.

This morning I was exhausted when the alarm went off. I work up around midnight despite Cam being pretty good and could not get back to sleep so I decided to go back to sleep after feeding the dogs. I don't think I got too much more sleep because I am already ready for bed.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I saw your picture on Facebook of all of the snow. That doesn’t look like fun at all! I’m glad you will still be able to get your manicure, you’ll need it after all of that shoveling! It was have an inch of snow here everything closes for days!

Julie It sounds like you did the right thing going back to bed. Hopefully you are able to get to bed early tonight and can sleep well.

This morning was Rockout Knockout and Icy core 2. I was tired after being up late last night, but it wasn’t too bad. I woke up early worrying about Jackson. He is super congested again and just miserable. I took him to the vet on Friday and she put him on a stronger antibiotic, but it doesn’t seem to be helping him. That probably means it’s viral and just has to run it’s course, but it’s so hard to see the little guy so miserable. He is still eating and drinking at least though. I called the vet to see if he should come back in, but they haven’t called me back yet. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie It is hard to put in a day when you are so tired. I hope you get a better nights sleep tonight.

Pam Great job on Rockout Knockout and Icy Core 2. Oh poor Jackson. I hope he starts to feel better soon.

This morning I did FS Legs and Glutes. Then I got the carpets cleaned and did a very short walk with Zoey. It is really cold here so you don't want to be out for too long.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RK plus icy core 2! Oh poor Jackson! I hope that nasty virus runs it course soon. I hate seeing furbabies sick.

Cheryl Great job on FS L&G, cleaning your carpets, and walking Zoey! We are supposed to be getting that cold today and tomorrow especially but hopefully it will be nicer by Christmas.

I slept a lot better last night. Since today was my last day to get up early and work till next Tuesday, that also helped with me being able to get up and workout. I did a heavy upper body workout and some yoga. We are supposed to get a winter storm today. I don't think it will be as bad as what Cheryl got with 10"+ but we are supposed to get gusts of wind up to 50 mph. I am off work till Tuesday and so excited.

Have a wonderful weekend and a Merry Christmas!

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body workout and yoga. We are getting hit again tonight with a winter storm, hopefully it won't be too bad for you. Enjoy Christmas and your weekend.

I was exhausted this morning so I didn't do a workout. I also slept in as well. I did manage to get some housework done and errands as well. It was crazy out there with everyone doing their Christmas shopping. We are getting hit again with more snow, I am not looking forward to doing more shoveling tomorrow morning. This morning it was just 12 degrees and the top half of my hummingbird feeder froze even with a heater. It will warm up after tomorrow and then it will be either freezing rain or rain which will then cause flooding due to all of the snow melting. So much fun,

Merry Christmas and I will post again next week.

Cheryl

CherylGreta job on FS L&G, getting the carpets cleaned and your walk with Zoey!

Julie That’s great that you were able to sleep better. Great job on your heavy upper body workout and yoga. There is a lot of crazy weather out there! We are getting the wind today too. Enjoy your time off work!

Cheryl Good for you sleeping in. I was noticing how crazy and rude people were driving yesterday. Wow, you sure are getting a lot of snow. The cold/freezing rain don’t sound good either. I would rather have snow then that!

Yesterday was Disc 20 legs and then I had a hair appointment. I got most of my baking done and will finish today. This morning was Step Sync and ab stacker abs. We are under a wind advisory all day and our temperature is supposed to drop from 40 this morning to 12 by tonight! . Stay warm and have a Merry Christmas!

Pam

Cheryl Oh no I hope you didn't get that bad of weather and everyone remained safe. This winter has already been really crazy with the weather. We were on the lighter side. We only got around 4 inches of snow but we had high winds and sub freezing temps that cause it to freeze into big humps. But nothing like some areas have gotten.

Pam Great job on D20 and SS plus ab stacker abs! Oh that is cold for your area. Hope everyone remained safe where you were.

Friday I did my last heavy lower body and core workout from a program I was doing. Then I did some cleaning. Saturday was a hike in Chile and some yoga and then I went to check on my parents house since they are in AZ for a few weeks. While I was there I cleaned my mom's bathroom and cleaned up the kitchen a little and DH vacuumed for them. Sunday was my lazy day and DH and I had a quiet Christmas with just us and the dogs. Monday I did a light weight workout and some yoga and then was lazy the rest of the day. This morning I slept in :D . I am treating this week as a reset week and just doing as little as I want to do.

Hope you all had a safe and happy holiday weekend!

Julie The weather has been crazy cold for us, in the teens most mornings and a few days we have not gotten above freezing. The good news is that we didn’t have any precipitation while it was so cold and it is supposed to be 70 this weekend . Great job on your heavy lower body and core workout and finishing your program, and also on your hike in Chile and yoga! That was so nice of you and your DH to do some cleaning for your parents while you were there. A quiet lazy day with the dogs sounds like a lovely Christmas! Great job on yoga and your light weight workout and especially on sleeping in!! It sounds like the perfect plan to reset this week.

Saturday was D21 Back and Biceps. I think those are the hardest of the M2 workouts for me. Saturday evening we went to my SIL and BILs house for dinner and all of the kids and most of their kids were there. Seven of their grandchildren were also there so it was crazy and fun. All of the kids stayed with us Saturday night and they took over the kitchen and made brunch on Sunday. Now everyone is gone and it feels so quiet! The kittens got to meet a dog for the first time and they weren’t impressed :rolleyes:. Squeaky and Fritz pretty much stayed in our bedroom until the dogs were gone. Yesterday morning I did Hiit 30/30 and weights and plates abs. I couldn’t finish the last set of the plates exercises because my wrists could not do it. This morning was D22 Chest, Shouders and triceps. Of course she had to sneak pushups back in there. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on disc 20 Legs and Step Sync and Ab Stacker Abs. We got about the same for the temperature change.

Julie The 4 inches of snow isn't bad but the winds and sub freezing temperatures are not fun at all. Good work on your heavy lower body and core workout, your hike in Chile and yoga and your light weight workout and yoga. That is a great idea to treat this week as a reset week. That was so nice of you to clean your parents house, I bet they will really appreciate it. A quiet Christmas is a perfect way to spend it.

Pam Good work on D21 Back and Biceps, HiiT 30/30 and weights and plates abs and D22 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. You had a crazy and fun Christmas Eve. Too funny about the kittens not being impressed by the dogs.

So Friday I spent another 1 1/2 hours shoveling snow. By the afternoon it had turned to rain and Saturday was just a big wet, icy mess. I didn't workout Saturday, I was tired from all the snow shoveling. Saturday night we had our friend over for dinner and for Christmas day we went over to my brother and SIL's for dinner. We were suppose to go to my cousins for dinner but the roads were really icy where they live so we decided to stay closer to home. Monday morning I went for a walk as my workout and this morning I did PHA Training. I did the timesaver premix that only does the rounds 2 times instead of 3. This past week has really done me in with all of the snow and some late nights too. I am so looking forward to getting back to a routine.

Have a great day.

Cheryk

Pam Great job on D21! Sounds like you had a wonderful holiday weekend and what a nice thing to get brunch made for you by the kids! That is too funny the kitties did not like the dogs. Great job on 30/30 and W&P abs and D22! Cathe loves her pushups!

Cheryl Great job on Shovel Max again! I bet you will be happy when it is done. Sounds like you had a good holiday weekend too. Sorry you couldn't go to your cousins but better safe than sorry with icy roads. Great job on your walk and PHA Training!

This morning I was going to do some yoga but the dogs were all curled up in the bed after DH left for work so I decided to sleep in again with them. I did do a meditation but it was only 5 minutes. I am horrible at meditating so 5 minutes is all I can do. In fact, my mind wanders during that 5 minutes as it is.

I am taking the rest of the week of work. I will be back online next Tuesday. Have a wonderful New Year's weekend!

Cheryl Wow, you have been getting some serious workouts in with all of your snow shoveling. A big, wet, icy mess doesn’t sound like much fun either! That’s too bad that you weren’t able to go to your cousins, but I don’t blame you for wanting to stick closer to home. Driving in ice is so stressful and dangerous. Great job on PHA. It can be so hard to get out of your routine.

Julie How nice that you got to curl back up with the dogs and sleep a little more! There is nothing more relaxing. Haha, I am like you, I can not meditate at all, Good for you for getting 5 minutes in at least. I hope you enjoy the rest of your wee. Happy New Year!

This morning I did Imax 4 and the bonus abs. I hadn’t done those abs on the step in a long time and I really like that ab workout. I need to keep it in mind. Yesterday I picked up some new meds for Jackson so I’m hopeful that he will finally be able to kick this crud. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie I think that staying in bed with the dogs is a much better way to spend the morning. I hear you on the meditating, I can only do around 10 minutes and I struggle with not having my mind wander too. Enjoy your time off and Happy New Year.

Pam Great job on Imax 4 and the bonus abs. I hope the new meds help Jackson.

This morning I had to leave early to get my mom to the hospital for some blood work so I didn't get a chance to get a workout in today. After that there were some things she wanted to pick up so I didn't get back home until late this afternoon. Hopefully I can get back into a routine tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

[B[Cheryl[/B] On a news program that I was watching this week they were talking about what a strange week this is for people because everyone is out of their normal routine and doesn’t really know what to do. They had some term for it but I don’t remember it. Something like Betwixtmas for the week between Christmas and New Year. I can totally relate.

This morning for me was D23 legs. The leg workouts are definitely my favorite of the M2 workouts. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.