Strength in Numbers

Pam Great job on 30/30 and Pilates based abs and D5! I hope you got your leaves cleaned up.

This morning I did a heavy upper body workout, some yoga, and a bike ride in DC at night along some of the monuments. I have my mammo today and I am so looking forward to it :rolleyes:

Have a great weekend!

Julie I don't blame you not wanting to workout in silence. Next time you won't have an excuse to sleep in longer.

Pam Great job on Hiit 30 and Pilates based abs. I like it when you have done a workout before but can't remember what you did so it feels like a whole new workout. Great job too on D5 Back and Triceps and your leaf cleanup.

Julie Good work on your heavy upper body workout, yoga and your bike ride in DC. I hope everything went well at your mammo appointment.

Sorry I forgot to post yesterday but I did Disc 17 Legs and then I went and took my mom out. Today I did Step Sync and then I went to the SPCA to help out. When I got home I got all the housework done. Now I am pooped.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body workout, yoga, and your bike ride in DC. I love how the monuments look at night. I hope the mammogram went well and wasn’t too horrible

Cheryl Great job on D17, SS, and your housework. That sounds like a big day, no wonder you are pooped!

Yesterday DH and I went for a bike ride. It was a beautiful day and felt much better than last weeks ride. This morning I did D6 legs. It felt like a cardio workout because I was out of breath for most of it. We are having rain all day today so it’s pretty gloomy. We need it badly though so I can’t complain. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on your bike ride and that it felt a lot better than last week. Great job on D6 Legs too. We really need rain here too but it is still really dry and no rain in site for a while yet.

So Friday I was really tired so I took it as a day off. I did get some laundry done though but otherwise it was a pretty lazy day. Saturday I did disc 18 Back and Biceps then we did some errands. Today I went dragon boating. It was the last paddle of the season and it was around freezing when we went out but it did warm up a bit. It was a nice day on the water though a bit cold and the mountains looked nice with some snow on them.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on D17 and SS! Sounds like you had a busy day. I would be pooped too. Great job on D18! So sad your last paddle is over with for the year but sounds like it was beautiful except for being a little chilly.

Pam Great job on your bike ride with DH and D6! Cathe leg workouts are good at being cardio too. Hope you got the rain you needed and then the sunshine after!

My mammo came back clear. Friday I did a heavy lower body and core workout and then did cleaning and running errands. Saturday I was getting ready to workout but Cam had 2 seizures within 30 minutes so I decided to take him to the vet. He was acting really strange and they decided to give him valium to calm him down and it knocked him out for pretty much the rest of the day. They also prescribed him Phenobarbital. By the time we got home, I could only get a short hike in Chile done. Sunday was supposed to be a lazy day but since I missed my Pilates from Saturday I did it then. This morning I was so tired. I think it was due to stressing over Cam as I got awful sleep pretty much the whole weekend. So I slept in before tackling my heavy lower body and core workout. I hope I can catch up on some sleep and destress some.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on D18 and dragon boating. I bet it was sad that it was the last one of the season.

Julie I’m glad that your mammo came back clear. It’s always good to get that done for the year! Great job on your heavy lower body and core work and cleaning and errands. Oh, that must have been so scary for you with Cam’s seizures! Great job getting a hike in anyway and great job on Pilates and your heavy lower Body and core workout. I hope Cam is doing better and you are able to get a good sleep tonight!

Saturday I did Tabatacise and Core 1. Then I had a shopping spree wish and didn’t get home until 5:30. The girl had a great time and bought a lot of stuff for her sister too. Yesterday was my rest day. I blew the leaves in the yard and cleaned out the pool. I’m at that point of wishing that all of the leaves would just come down but there are still a lot left. This morning was D7 Chest, shoulders, and biceps. Only one more of these nasty M1 chest workouts. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie That is great that your mammogram came back clear. Great job on your heavy lower body and core workout and your cleaning and running around. That is scary about Cam, I hope he is doing better and that the meds are helping. Great job on your hike in Chile, Pilates and your heavy lower body and core workout. I hope you can get a good nights sleep and destress.

Pam Good work on Tabatacise and Core 1 and D7 Chest, Shoulders and Biceps. That sounds like a fun shopping spree.. That was nice of her to buy stuff for her sister too. I know how you feel about wishing all the leaves would come down. Our tree is finally bare so I don't have to worry about raking up leaves now.

This morning I did Disc 19 Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Then I got some cleaning done and in the afternoon I did a bit of a hike.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Tabatacise and Core 1! That is so sweet that she bought stuff for her sister too. Sounds more like you had an active recovery day with the leaves and pool cleaning. Maybe you will get lucky and they will all fall down at once. Great job on D7 and all those pushups!

Cheryl Great job on D19 and your afternoon hike!

This morning I did a heavy upper body workout, some yoga, and some Pilates. Cam so far hasn't had another seizure but the new meds make him walk wobbly like he is drunk and he is pretty tired. The vet said it could take a few weeks before he gets used to the meds and gets back to normal.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on C19 and your hike and cleaning!

Julie Great job on your heavy upper body, yoga, and Pilates workout. That’s good that Cam hasn’t had another seizure, but the poor guy with his wobbly walk and being tired ☹️. Hopefully he will get used to the meds soon.

This morning was Hiit DWP and bonus stability ball abs from Butts and Guts. It’s supposed to rain all day here today so I’m thinking I may start tackling an attic clean out. We have so much stuff in there and I think most of it just needs to be tossed. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on your heavy upper body workout, yoga and Pilates. That is great that Cam hasn't had another seizure and I hope he get used to the new meds soon so he can get back to normal.

Pam Good job on Hiit DWP and the stability ball abs from Butts and Guts. You are ambitious to clean out the attic.

This morning I met up with a friend and we did a 10km walk around a lake this morning. It had been a long time since I have walked that far and my feet were feeling it at the end. Then I went grocery shopping in the afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on HiiT DWP plus B&G SB abs! Hope you got the attic all cleaned out or at least a good start on it.

Cheryl Great job on your 10km walk around the lake. That is quite a walk. I bet my feet would be talking to me too.

This morning I did my mobility work for lower body and worked on front splits and backbends. It was really hard to get going this morning. We got a couple of inches of snow yesterday morning. It was pretty much gone by the afternoon but they are calling for a wintry mix today.

Have a great day!

{B]Cheryl[/B] Great job on your walk! I hope you got to go hope and put your feet up for awhile before grocery shopping!

Julie I definitely didn’t get the attic all cleaned out, but did make a dent. I posted a bunch of stuff on our Buy Nothing site and most of it has been claimed and will be picked up today or tomorrow too :). Great job on your mobility work. I keep telling myself that I need to do that, but then never do! I love to look at fresh snow, but that’s about it! Hopefully your wintry mix won’t be bad. Last weekend we went to bed on Saturday and it was warm and summery feeling and woke up on Sunday to winter. We have some lows in the 20’s this week! UGH. I’m already ready for spring.

This morning was Disc 8 Back and Biceps. I accidentally put Disc 7 in at first and there’s no way I would want to do that one twice in a week! Cocoa Nib was officially adopted, but Hunter came back. I also took in another little guy so I’m back up to 7 fosters. Renee is not being nice to the others so I’m hoping she is adopted soon. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on your mobility work for lower body and your front splits and backbends. I hope your wintery weather ends up not being too bad.

Pam Great job on disc 8 Back and Biceps. Haha too funny about putting disc 7 in by mistake. Don't you want to do all those push ups again :p. That is great about Cocoa Nib but too bad about Hunter. Renee is trying to be the boss of everyone I bet. Hopefully she gets adopted out soon.

This morning I did disc 20 Legs. Then I went and took Zoey for a walk. She did not want to get out of bed before our friend had to leave for work. So I took her down to the salmon hatchery and saw a lot of salmon fry waiting to get big enough to be released to the ocean. There were also salmon that were waiting to come upstream, they are having issues since the water is so low. Some of them have already died and the seagulls were having a great time feeding on them. That is until an eagle came and then they all scattered.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Yes, Renee is definitely trying to be the big boss. I think they are starting to get used to her and less afraid of her though. Great job on D20 and your walk with Zoey. It sounds like she rules the roost getting to sleep in when she wants to :). It also sounds like you had a very interesting visit to the salmon hatchery. Nature at work!

This morning was KPC. I couldn’t do all of the pikes and the ones I did weren’t all the way up on the ends of my toes, but I was happy to do some of them. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on D8! Haha that is funny you almost did D7 again! Oh poor Hunter coming back. His family is out there and will find him. Hopefully Renee also finds her family sounds like she may need to be the only cat. That is awesome that most of your clean out is already getting picked up by others. Great job on KPC! Those pikes are hard!

Cheryl Great job on D20! Oh wow that sounds like quite a thing to see with salmon hatchery. So sad about the water level impacting their journey upstream.

This morning I did a heavy upper body workout, some yoga, and a bike ride in Japan! The drive home last night wasn't bad but I am certainly not looking forward to more of this weather. DH called the vet about Cam because he has been getting worse. The vet decided to cut the meds in half to give him a better chance to adjust. He already seems better this morning. Still walks a little drunk but played with a toy for the first time in 5 days.

Have a great weekend!

Pam Great job on KPC. We were both on the same wave length this morning.

Julie Good work on your heavy upper body workout, yoga and your bike ride in Japan. I hope cutting the meds in half will help Cam adjust to them easier.

So this morning I did KPC. Don't worry Pam I couldn't do the pikes on the ball either. After that I went for a walk since we are still having such nice weather.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Julie Hunter is doing great since he came back. The little kittens are really good for him. He is running around and playing with them and not just hiding all the time. Great job on your heavy upper body workout and bike ride in Japan. I’m glad your drive home wasn’t too bad. I’m getting a little worried about driving to Pennsylvania next week because they are getting some snow this week. Oh wow, it sounds like Cam really needed that cut back in the meds. I sure hope it helps!

Cheryl Great job on KPC. It makes me feel better that you couldn’t do the pikes either . Great job on your walk too!

This morning was D9 legs. I’m trying to figure out what I should do next week with the rotation since we will be out of town for Thanksgiving and I won’t be able to do the full 4th week. I can’t decide if I should do discs 10. 11, 12 back to back without cardio day in between, or just do the full week after we get back. Any thoughts on that? Renee is going for a meet and greet and likely a trial today so I’m very hopeful that it works out. I’m a little worried though because they do have another cat. With enough time and a slow introduction I’m hoping it will be ok! Keep your fingers crossed for her! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on D9 Legs. I think if it was me and going out of town and not being able to do the whole week I would do discs 10, 11 and 12 back to back. Then see if I could do some walking while I was away. Fingers crossed that Renee's trial goes well.

This morning I did disc 21 Back and Biceps. Then I went to the SPCA to help out. One of our drivers was suppose to bring us 2 rats from our Vancouver branch. He had his car in for servicing and didn't get it back in time. So I needed to drive to Vancouver and pick up our 2 rats. They are very cute and friendly. We will see how long we have them before they are adopted out.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on KPC! Those pikes on the ball are tough. Great job on D21! What a surprise to have to drive to Vancouver to pick up the rats. I do think rats are cute but if one surprised me in the wild, I may scream a little at first.

Pam That is good to hear about Hunter having fun with the kittens. Great job on D9! I would do the discs back to back to back that way you don't delay those pushups! Fingers crossed for Renee.

Friday I did a heavy lower body and core workout and then did a bunch of cleaning that was desperately needing to be done. Saturday was a hike in Chile and some Pilates and upper body mobility work. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did a heavy lower body and core workout. Cam has been doing great since we cut back on the meds. I am hoping this is the sweet spot for him of just enough meds to keep away the seizures but not so much he is a drunken monkey.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on D21. How far is the drive to Vancouver for you? Rats are very cute and they are supposed to be very social, but I still get a little creeped out by the idea of having them for pets for some reason.

Julie Great job on your heavy lower boyd and core workout and your cleaning! Also on your hike in Chile, Pilate, mobility work, heavy lower body and core workouts! So good to hear that Cam is doing better now and not acting like a drunken monkey!

Renee is on a trial now and the people really like her, so I’m hoping the 2 cats end up getting along. All of the kittens here are so much happier without her in the room. Saturday I did Step Blast and the abs from SJP. I did decide to do discs 10,11, and 12 back to back, so I did D10 yesterday and D11 this morning. I’m so happy to be done with the M1 chest and back workouts! Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.