Strength in Numbers

Julie Great work on your mobility and yoga work. I hope the rest of the week goes by quickly for you.

Pam Good job on RWH Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. The finishers are what does me in on those workouts.

Julie Good work on your heavy weight and core workout and yoga. Good that you got into the office before the rain came. It wouldn't be fun driving in that.

Pam RWH Legs. Nice that you are getting summer weather.

Well I didn't get on the computer yesterday to post but I did GS Back, Shoulders and Biceps and then I got some work done outside since it wasn't raining. This morning I did Lower Body Blast. Then DH had a dentist appointment for a cleaning. Then in the afternoon we went out to my mom's to take her out for a bit.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on LIHI Legs! Wow I am impressed you repeated a few rounds. That one is tough for me and I usually have to take breaks. Oddly I find the snow angel jacks the most fun (still hard but fun).

Cheryl Great job on GS BSB and LBB! Glad you got a little break from the rain and could take your mom out. Hopefully you have good weather for the weekend.

This morning I did a bike ride in Montana and some mobility and yoga! We are supposed to get rain Friday and Saturday but I am hoping it doesn't happen again like last weekend. I think I might have to go to Costco too which is always fun. :rolleyes:

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Yes, the finishers are definitely the killers in the LIHI workouts. I often consider doing the premix that doesn’t include them, but then I figure I am cheating :rolleyes:. Great job on GS BSB and LBB! Is your DH doing better with the dentist now?

Julie Great job on your bike ride in Montana and you mobility and yoga. Hopefully your forecast is wrong again this weekend. Trips to Costco definitely have a dread factor!

Today was supposed to be LIHI Back, Shoulders, and Biceps, but I tweaked my shoulder during the power pulls with the back (stinking finisher!!). I was going to call it a day but decided to do a cardio workout instead which worked fine. I did Cardio Supersets, but I had to modify a couple of rounds because I couldn’t do the push ups with my shoulder. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your bike ride in Montana and your mobility and yoga. I hope it doesn't rain for you this weekend. Have fun at Costco :p.

Pam Yes he is doing better with the dentist but he still hates going. Oh no I hope your shoulder gets better soon. Good work on Cardio Supersets and modifying when you needed to.

This morning I did GS Chest and Triceps. That workout always gets me especially with the first exercise being drop set push ups. Then I got all the housework done and then went to the SPCA for my shift. After that I went dragon boating and it was a really nice night out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on GS CT! Cathe sure does love her push ups, doesn’t she? Great job getting the housework done too. I’m glad you got a nice night for dragon boating.

My shoulder was feeling a lot better this morning but I can still feel it a bit so I decided not to take a chance with weights and did Kick, Punch, and Crunch. I only did 2 pikes and just subbed in more ball exchanges for the rest of them though. This afternoon I have a wish delivery for a kid who is getting an ATV and tonight our neighbors are taking us out for dinner, so it should be a fun day. Have a great one!

Pam

Pam Cathe seems like a little machine with the push ups. Glad that your shoulder was feeling a lot better. Good idea to sub KPC instead. The pikes on the ball are hard that that is great that you can do a few of them. That is nice to get an ATV as a wish delivery. That is so nice that you neighbors are taking you out for dinner, enjoy your evening.

This morning I did FS Mixed Impact Cardio and the bonus abs. Then I got the laundry done and then we went and got some plants. We are finally getting some nice weather to now do things like that. This evening I helped out with a learn to dragon boat session. It was nice when we started but at the end the wind really picked up and it was a hard paddle back to the dock. Then the sky opened up and it was both raining and hailing. I am happy we got back before that happened.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on FS MIC and abs! Wow, it would have been no fun at all to have been on the water for the rain and hail! I’m glad you made it back before that started. Apparently we had a hail storm the other night but I slept right through it.

This morning my shoulder is feeling completely normal again but I decided to hold off on the Shoulder work just in case and did perfect 30 lower body+lower body bonus+abs+extended stretch. It sounds like a lot but it’s only about 50 minutes total. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Good job on P30 Lower Body + Bonus + abs + Extended Stretch. It was probably a good idea to hold off on the shoulder work just a bit longer.

Saturday morning I did GS Legs but I left off the last two exercises because I needed to go dragon boating and I was running out of time before I had to leave. Dragon boating was good and a nice day out. After that one of my dragon boat friends took me out for tea to a local coffee place for my birthday. Then later in the afternoon we went over to my mom's where we met up with my brother and SIL and nephew and then we went out for dinner. Today I did P30 mobility basics and then we went with our friend down to Starbucks so I could get my free birthday drink. After that we went for a drive to a place called Fort Langley that has a lot of unique shops and restaurants. It was really busy down there because it was such a nice day out. Then we went out for dinner. and then came back home to watch the hockey playoffs. Overall it was a really nice day.

Cheryl

Pam Oh no, what a bummer about hurting your shoulder. Great job on picking up with CSS and KPC and modifying as needed! Great job on P30 LB plus LB bonus plus abs plus ES! That was probably a good idea to give your shoulder another day. Better safe than sorry.

Cheryl Great job on GS CST! That is the meanest thing Cathe did is start out with all those pushups. Great job on FS MIC plus abs! Well I am glad you got some nice weather but what a stinky way to end the night with hail. Great job on GS Legs! That is a long one. Sounds like you had a nice birthday with tea and dinner and free Starbucks! Great job on P30 Mobility Basics!

Friday I did a heavy weight and core workout with some yoga and then did some cleaning. Saturday was a run in Romania and some mobility work and then I went to Costco and stopped by my parents to visit for a little bit. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning was more heavy weights, core, and yoga! We didn't get as much rain as they said we were but it was pretty chilly getting back down into the 50s over the weekend.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on GS Legs and dragon boating. Great job on MB. It sounds like a very nice way to spend your birthday!

Julie Great job on heavy weights, core, and yoga, your run, and mobility work. You are very brave going to Costco on a Saturday! Great job on heavy weights, core, and yoga.

Yesterday was my rest day. I did some work around the house and then hung out at the pool with DH. This morning was To the Max and it really kicked my butt today. I was very glad I had decided not to do the extreme premix. The kittens got started on some new medicine on Saturday because 2 of them still had pretty bad diarrhea and it looks like it is working. I’m not sure if I will be happier or they will for no more bum washes . Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on your heavy weight and core workouts and yoga, your run in Romania and mobility work. Yes you are brave to go to Costco on a Saturday. Nice that you didn't get much rain but it sucks to be so cold.

Pam Good job on To the Max, it kicked my butt too. Diarrhea and kittens is so messy but I bet it will be nice for all of you to not have any more bum washes.

This morning I did Crossfire. It was tough but I made it through. Then I went to the SPCA to help out. It was a holiday here today and it was closed but we had animals to look after. Tonight I went dragon boating and it was really busy again down there. DH drove me because it is so hard to find parking. It was really nice and calm out there. We worked on starts since we have a regatta this Saturday.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Hanging out at the pool sounds fabulous. Great job on TTM! I can't imagine doing the extreme version. Oh poor kitties and you having to deal with that.

Cheryl Great job on CF! Glad you finally had a calm and nice day out for dragon boating. Seems like it has been so cold, rainy, and windy every time you have gone lately.

I took Benny to the vet again yesterday. He has a bladder infection or UTI again. It is so frustrating that it keeps coming back. The vet is sending it to a lab to see if they can pinpoint the bacteria so they can target a treatment. He also needs to get an ultrasound next week to check everything out. I did do my mobility work and yoga this morning.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Crossfire. I always Have a hard time deciding which is harder between that and TTM. I think I usually decide whichever one I just did is harder :). That’s nice that your DH drove you to dragon boating so you didn’t have to deal with trying to park. A calm evening on the water sounds wonderful.

Julie Oh poor Benny. How frustrating that is for everyone! I hope they can figure sometime out. Great job on mobility work and yoga.

This morning was supposed to be Gym Style Back, Shoulders, and Biceps, but my disc for that is one that I transferred from VHS and it wouldn’t play in my dvd player, so I did LIHI Back, Shoulders and biceps instead. It’s supposed to rain here all day today, we have had such a rainy spring! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie That is frustrating with the constant bladder infections. Hopefully they can pinpoint the bacteria so they can prescribe the proper drugs so it doesn't come back. Good job on your mobility and yoga work.

Pam Good work on LIHI Back. Shoulders and Biceps. We have had a very rainy and windy spring here too.

This morning I did S&H Chest and Back. Then I went to get groceries. Tonight our friend helped me put together our fire pit. The patio is starting to come together.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on switching in LIHI BSB for GS! That's a bummer your DVD wasn't working. I think I would rather have the GS CST mess up so I couldn't do all those pushups.

Cheryl Great job on S&H C&B! Oh I so want a fire pit but we have a deck that is about 8 feet off the ground so I am not sure if that would work.

This morning I did a heavy weight and core workout and super awesome restorative yoga session. Lots of using pillows to sink into supportive poses. Exactly what I needed after a tough weight workout.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on S&H Chest and Back. Having a fire pit on your patio will be so nIce!

Julie Great job on your heavy weight, core, and awesome yoga workout. That sounds amazing!

This morning was Lower Body Blast. Another one that I didn’t do for a long time and now it seems like I have been doing it a lot lately. We are in for another rainy day today. I’m ready for some sun! have a great day!

Pam

Julie I call it a fire pit but it is something that is movable and isn't secured to the patio. It uses a propane tank and the flames come out the top. It is something we can move to where ever we want it. You could get something like that for you deck. Check out Home Depot, that is where we got it. Good job on your heavy weight and core workout and your restorative yoga session.

Pam Great work on Lower Body Blast. I hope you get some sun soon.

So this morning I had to take our old car to the garage because it has been making some weird sounds. So I left it there and walked back home. Then I did Chiseled Lower Body Blast just the timesaver premix because I had to leave early to go out to my mom's. She had an eye doctor appointment so I took her there and then to get some groceries. We went to pick the car up and the alternator and transmission are acting up. So we aren't going to get it fixed since it will cost thousands and will try to sell it as is. We will see what happens. Then I went dragon boating as we are training for a regatta this Saturday. It was a really nice day and the water was calm. We practiced a lot of race starts so we will see how it goes on Saturday.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on LBB! I just remember not enjoying all the pulses in that one. Cathe sure does love to pulse and low end.

Cheryl Great job on CLBB timesaver! Oh no that is a bummer about the car. I hope you can sell it pretty quickly. Will you be getting a new/er one? Good luck at the regatta on Saturday.

This morning I did a bike ride in Montana and then some mobility work. I am taking tomorrow off work and looking forward to a nice long weekend since we have Monday off too.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on CLBB! That is a bummer about your car, hopefully you will be able to sell it as is. I hope things go well with you regatta on Saturday.

Julie Oh yes, the pulses and the low ends are both abundant in LBB! The round with the elevated lunges always seems like it’s never going to end! Great job on your bike ride and mobility work. I hope you enjoy your extra long weekend! I keep forgetting that it’s Memorial Day already.

This morning was Gym Style Chest and triceps. I have to admit that I was kind‘ve hoping the disc wouldn’t work so I wouldn’t have to do all of those pushups, but no luck there. At least she gets them all out of the way at the beginning :rolleyes:. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie We did get my mom's car so at least we have one to drive. This is our old car so hopefully it won't be too hard to sell. Good job on your bike ride in Montana and your mobility work. Enjoy your long weekend.

Pam Great work on GS Chest, and Triceps. Haha I am with you on not wanting the disc to work so you don't have to do all of those push ups.

So yesterday I did S&H Bis and Tris. Then I got all of the housework done. After that I went to the SPCA to do my shift. Then after that I went dragon boating. It was a warm but rainy night and there were only other dragon boats teams and rowers on the water. This morning I decided to take the day off. I have been working out a lot this past month and I felt like I needed a bit of the break. I am going out dragon boating again tonight to help out the the learn to dragon boat team and I am in the regatta tomorrow so I figured that a break was needed.

Enjoy your weekend.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.