Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on PU, ,your housework, and Step Moves! That sounds like a nice time with your co-workers.

Yesterday it was a beautiful day and DH and I went for a bike ride and then out for lunch. This morning was RWH LIHI Legs. It feels more like a hiit circuit though. Two kittens arrived that I am kitten-sitting while their fosters go on vacation for a week. They are so cute and look so tiny beside Domino. I think he is going to be happy to have some playmates. This afternoon I have a shopping spree wish and I am dreading what the mall is going to be like! I'm going very early because I'm expecting it will be hard to park. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on your bike ride and RWH LIHI Legs. That will be fun for Domino to have some playmates. I hope the shopping spree wish went well and you could find parking.

So I took yesterday and today off. Yesterday I spent baking and today I had to work. It was another quiet day as we had no animals. Since the floods some of the roads are still not fixed to have our trucks come down. We were suppose to get a transfer on Thursday by helicopter but the weather didn't co-operate. They are going to try again tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RWH CST plus bonus core 2, RWH Plyo HiiT premix and LI HiiT premix! Getting myself motivated to go to Costco takes much more work than getting motivated to workout!

Cheryl Great job on LITE PUB and your housework! How nice to get together for a Christmas dinner with your coworkers. Great job on SM!

Friday I did Boss Loops and some core work! I was a little disappointed that the medium band kept rolling on me. I have other fabric bands and they don't roll. I'm guessing these were not developed for my thunder thighs! After that DH and I went to Costco. He decided he wanted to try to go through the store but on the electric wheelchair. It didn't work out so well as the chair kept stalling every time he would stop, it took a minute to get it going again. Saturday I did a run in Germany and a Vinyasa yoga session and then did some cleaning. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did a heavy weight workout from Nia Shanks and some core work!

Have a great day!

Cheryl That must make for a long day at work with no animals. Bringing them in by helicopter! That would be exciting.

JulieGreat job on BL and core! that's a bummer that the band kept rolling. How frustrating that the chair kept stalling in Costco. Nothing like adding more stress to a Costco visit! Great job on your run in Germany, yoga, cleaning, heavy weight and core workouts!

Sunday was my rest day and I had a wish delivery of a PS5 plus accessories (including a 55 inch TV). He was so excited and said he was trying not to cry. The shopping spree on Saturday went well and the mall wasn't too crazy. It was a long day though, I didn't get home until 7:15 and then we had a Christmas open house that we stopped into and then went and grabbed a burger. Eric came down with Covid last week so isn't coming home, so now we're trying to decide if we should drive up there so he isn't alone for Christmas. His wife was already down here for work and isn't going back until after Christmas. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Boss Loops and core work. That sucks that the band kept on rolling on you. Great job on your run in Germany and Vinyasa yoga session and your heavy weight workout and core work. That would be frustrating to have the chair stall out on you every time you stop especially in Costco where it is a zoo at the best of times.

Pam The helicopter wouldn't land by our shelter but closer to another one. I am not sure if the transfer happened today because I didn't see any cats posted for adoption. That is great that your wish delivery and shopping spree went well. Oh no poor Eric, it would be nice for him to not be alone for Christmas but you don't want to get it either.

This morning I did a Hiit cardio and core workout. After that I went out to my mom's because she needed to go to a hospital that is right in the downtown core for a CT scan. It was at a hospital that I hadn't been to before but everything worked out, we even got parking right at the hospital which is sometimes impossible. Then I drove her back home but we stopped for a very late lunch (3pm) before I dropped her off. On my way home of course there had to be an accident so it made my commute home even that much longer. It was a very long day as I left home at 9:30am and didn't get home until 6pm. I think I will sleep well tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Wow you had a busy weekend! So glad the wish delivery and shopping spree went well too. I hope Eric doesn't have bad symptoms with it.

Cheryl Great job on your HiiT cardio! Sounds like you had such a busy day. Hope your mom's CT scan is all good and you slept good.

This morning I did a run in Germany and a Vinyasa yoga session! I don't know why but I have been feeling really tired the last two days. I think I am ready for a long weekend coming up.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on your run in Germany and Vinyasa yoga session. You have had a lot going on the last little while that is probably why you are so tired.

So I did sleep really well last night. I did do LITE Metabolic Blast this morning and then I went had got a manicure. I decided to get groceries this afternoon instead of tomorrow morning since we are suppose to get freezing rain tonight. I didn't want to go out if the roads were really icy.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl That is awesome you had great sleep. Great job on LITE MB! Good call on moving your grocery day with the freezing rain coming.

This morning I did a heavy weight workout from Nia Shanks and some core work! I decided to take tomorrow off work and with the holiday weekend, that will give me 4 days to catch up on rest and hopefully not be so tired. Plus with today being the start to the days getting longer, maybe that will help too!

Have a great day and wonderful Holiday weekend!

Cheryl Great job on your hiit cardio and core workout. Wow, you really did have a long day with your mom. That is nice that you were able to park right at the hospital, but not so nice about the accident delaying your drive home.

Julie Great job on your run in Germany and Vinyasa yoga! I hope you are able to catch up on your rest this weekend. You have had a lot going on and have had a lot of stressful events that you have been dealing with also.

Cheryl I'm glad that you got a great sleep after your busy day. Great job on MB! I'm sure getting a manicure was a nice treat. I don't blame you for not wanting to go out with icy roads.

Julie[ Great job on your heavy weight and core workout, That is great that you will have a 4 day weekend, I hope you get caught up on your rest. I'm so happy that the days are starting to get longer now! I hope you have a great holiday weekend!

So looks like I forgot to post yesterday, but I did PHA training plus the bonus abs. Then I made some Christmas cookies and also had a lasagna to deliver. I made it and froze it last week when I made another one, so I just had to bake it yesterday. This morning was Hard Strikes and I added the 3 heavy bag tabatas, even though I don't have a heavy bag. That su/pu combo kicked my butt. Then I went out and did some shopping for stocking stuffers. I still have more of those to get, but at least they are usually easier. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on your heavy weight workout and core work. Enjoy your time off and I hope you get rested. Yeah the days are getting longer.

Pam Great job on PHA Training and Bonus abs, Hard Strikes and the 3 heavy bag tabatas. I hope you got all of your stocking stuffers.

Yesterday I did LITE Rev'd Up Rumble and Extended Stretch 2. Then I got all the housework done and then we had our friend over for dinner. This morning I woke up with a very sore back. So I did some yoga and then I went out for a walk since it was really nice out. Cold but nice. It looks like we are going to have a white Christmas, it will be the first one since 2008 so it has been a while.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on RUR + ES2! Sorry to hear about your back, I hope it’s doing better and the yoga helped. Great job on yoga and your walk! I hope you enjoyed your white Christmas, that’s about the only day that I like to get snow. We weren’t even close this year, it was in the yo’s on Christmas day.

Thursday I did Supersets. i’m not sure if I’ve ever done that one before, but I really liked it. One of the few Cathe workouts that has chest work but no pushups! Friday was supposed to be CCC, but I did Intensity and the abs from Lean Legs and Abs instead. Saturday was my rest day and we had a nice lazy Christmas morning with just Ashley here. This morning was Crossfire. We are doing our Christmas dinner with the kids tonight. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Supersets, Intensity and the abs from Lean Legs and Abs. It is nice to have a lazy Christmas and I think it was warm for you as it was in the yo's :p.

Friday I did Push Pull and in the evening I picked up my mom and we went over to my cousin's place for a while. Saturday it did snow and it was fun driving out to pick my mom up and then over to my brother's for dinner. Traffic was going really slow and it is so cold out. This morning I had to shovel snow and change the hummingbird feeder about 4 times because it started to freeze. I think I am going to go and buy a heater designed for hummingbird feeders so I don't have to worry about it freezing. The poor things are really cold and hungry and it is going to go down to about 10 degrees tonight. For working out I decided to take Saturday and today off but I will get back to it tomorrow.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on PHA plus bonus abs! That was smart thinking to freeze the lasagna since you knew you would be needing it soon and already making another one. Great job on HS plus the 3 heavy bag tabatas and getting through that su/pu combo! Great job on Supersets! I love when there are no pushups in her workouts! Great job on Intensity and LLA abs and Crossfire! Glad you had a relaxing Christmas!

Cheryl Great job on LITE RUR and ES 2! Oh no, sorry about your back. Hope the yoga and walk helped. Great job on Push/Pull! Glad you were able to get together with your mom and family even with the snow and cold. Poor hummingbirds. I hope you can find a heated feeder for them. Taking some time off over the weekend can be a great way to reset.

Thursday I did some flexibility and mobility work and then ran errands and did some meal prepping. Friday I did a heavy weight workout and some core work and then had a lazy rest of the day with DH. Saturday I did a run in Germany and a Vinyasa yoga session and then was lazy again for the rest of Christmas with DH. Sunday was yup you guessed it another lazy day. This morning I did some core work and a Vinyasa yoga session.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Hahaha, still getting used to the keyboard on my new ipad :). Yo’s= 70’S. Grea job on PP. That drive sounds like no fun, but it was nice that you got to pick up your mom and have dinner with your brother. The snow and cold don’t sound like any fun. I hope you are able to find a heated feeder for your poor hummingbirds.

Julie Great job on your flexibility and mobility work, your heavy weight workout, core work, run in Germany, yoga sessions and core work! I hope you enjoyed your long weekend. It sounds like you got some relaxation in.

This morning was Imax 4 plus bonus abs2. Yesterday we had a fun day with the kids. Carl and his girlfriend Jordan made us lunch and then took us all to Drive Shack for the afternoon. I did discover that I am really bad at hitting golf balls, but we had fun. Then we came home and made dinner and played some cards. My kittens that I am kitten sitting are heading home today. They got to meet 2 dogs and several cats and did great with all of them. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie good job on your flexibility and mobility work, your heavy weight workout and core work, your run in Germany and Vinyasa yoga sessions. It is nice to have some lazy days it helps you to reset.

Pam Haha I figured Yo's was 70s. Great work on Imax 4 + bonus abs 2. I am really bad at hitting golf balls too glad you had fun though. That is great that the kittens got along with the dogs and other cats. That is helpful to tell the potential adopters.

This morning I did PRS #2 and then I went out and got a heater for the hummingbird feeder. It does keep it from freezing so I don't have to go out every 30 minutes or so to change them up. It is still really cold here and it looks like it is going to stay for a while.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on PRS#2! I'm glad you got a heated hummingbird feeder. Poor birds. They are so tiny. Hopefully the fact that their wings move at warp speed helps keep them warm.

This morning I did an Iyengar yoga session. I decided this whole week is going to be shorter and less intense workouts as a way to reset before the beginning of next year.

Have a great day!

This morning I did some core work and a Vinyasa yoga session. Yesterday we got some surprise weather with getting about 2 inches of snow and then some rain on top of that. I think we are supposed to get another mix this afternoon. I am taking tomorrow off work and looking forward to another long 4 day weekend.

Have a great day/weekend! TTYNY (talk to you next year)!

Julie Great work on your Iyengar yoga session and your Vinyasa yoga session and core work. Good idea to keep the workouts short to reset. Enjoy your 4 day weekend and TTYNY :)

Yesterday morning I did P30 Lower Body and then went and got groceries. Later in the afternoon I started to get a sore throat and a headache. Well this morning I feel really awful and I had a hard time sleeping. I am not sure if it is Omicron or not but I booked a test to check if it is or not. However the first appointment I could get was Friday afternoon. I was suppose to work my last shift on Friday but it looks like that won't be happening now.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on PRS2. I’m happy that you were able to find a solution for your poor hummingbirds.

Julie Great job on your Iyengar yoga session. It sounds like a good idea to do a reset. Great job on your core work and vinyasa yoga session. 2 inches of snow is not a nice surprise at all! I hope you enjoy your second 4 day weekend. I would say TTNY but it is already 2022 now. :)

Cheryl Great job on P30 LB. Have you gotten your test results yet? I hope you are feeling better!

On Tuesday my DH and I went for a bike ride because it was a really beautiful day. On Wednesday we got up and drove to Atlanta for the Peach bowl because our College teams were playing each other. We met DHs brother and his family who all went to Pitt, so I was the only Michigan State fan there. Of course his brother booked us rooms at the Pitt hotel so I was really outnumbered and our seats were in the Pitt section at the game. It was a really close game until the last minute, but MSU won so I was with a bunch of sad people. We had a lot of fun though. Yesterday we drove home and chilled for awhile and then went out for dinner and were home in time for the ball to drop. That’s our typical exciting New Year’s Eve. This morning was Rock Em Sock Em with the Blizzard blast and Icy core. It was a good not too intense one after taking a few days off. Happy New Year!

Pam

Last edited:
Pam Great job on your bike ride, Rock Em Sock Em and the Blizzard Blast and Icy Core. That is great that your team won though you were in the minority. Well your New Years Eve was a lot more exciting than mine.

Well I haven't done anything at all. I went for my COVID test on Friday afternoon and I found out that it was negative this afternoon. That is good but I guess I got a really good cold which is something that I haven't had in a very long time. I am feeling better and I am hoping that I will be feeling a lot better to at least do some yoga tomorrow morning.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.