Strength in Numbers

Julie Good job on Push Pull and your bike ride in French Polynesia. The shot didn't hurt but like Pam said your arm hurts for a few days afterwards. Enjoy your weekend.

Pam That is impressive that Eric will be teaching calculus. Math was one subject that I really sucked at in school. Great job on Power Max. Enjoy your time with DH's family.

This morning I did FS Low Impact Cardio and Metabolic Conditioning. I went into work today because my manager was on vacation and we got a transfer of 5 kittens and 1 cat so I went to help out. It was another hot day here again. I guess I shouldn't complain since it will probably be raining in the next couple of days.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on FS LIC + MC! Hopefully your heat spell will break and it WON'T be rainy! It rained all day here yesterday and all night, but we really needed it because we have been in a drought.

This morning was P30 LI Hiit and Upper Body. Now I have a bunch of errands to run to get ready for vacation. DH already left for 4 days of golf and will be meeting us in the Outer Banks, so he has been giving me things to do for him that he forgot before he left :rolleyes:. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on P30 LI Hiit and Upper Body. Enjoy your vacation.

So yesterday I did something but I can't remember what it was :rolleyes:. Then it was a really busy day at work. I was exhausted by the time I got home. Last night I didn't sleep well so I slept in and missed my paddle simulation. But I did get my exercise at work because it was another really busy day.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Wow that is some super smarty pants stuff that is way above my head. Great job on PM! Oh wow 10 people staying is quite the full house. Great job on P30 LI HiiT and UB! Hope you got everything done for your vacation and have a great time!

Cheryl Great job on FS LIC + MC! The heat can really zap your energy and make it hard to sleep so it sounds like you needed some extra sleep time.

My shot went good but my arm was sore for about 2 days afterwards. Friday I did a run in Oregon and a Hatha yoga session. After I did some cleaning. Friday DH and I had quite the scare. I was making a pizza in the oven and about 5 minutes into cooking it the oven threw some code, locked the door and smoke was billowing out. I turned the oven off and after about 5 minutes the door unlocked. The pizza was burnt to a crisp. So I guess we need a new oven since I will not be using it again. Saturday I did a heavy weight workout and YB core. Then DH and I went to Lowes to look at a new oven. Since we have a wall oven, it is going to be months before we can get one. They first have to send someone out to measure the opening so they know what ovens will fit, then they order the oven and most have a 2-3 month delivery time, then once it is finally at Lowes, they call us to install it. So if I am lucky, I will have an oven by Christmas! Sunday DH and I went for a walk and this morning I did Muscle Max UB and a Hatha yoga session.

Have a great day!

Julie My arm was sore for a couple of day afterwards too. I am waiting to hear when I can book my second shot which I hope will be in the next couple of weeks. Great work on your run in Oregon, Hatha yoga, your heavy weight work and YB core your walk and Muscle Max UB and Hatha yoga. Oh wow that was a scare with your oven. I sounds like the cleaning function came on and that was why the door locked. I wouldn't want to use that oven again either. That is crazy that it will take months for you to get another one. At least the weather is nice right now so you can always BBQ instead.

Sunday I took as a day off but I did go for a short walk. This morning I did a Low Impact Hiit workout and in the afternoon I took Zoey out for a walk.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Going for a walk on your day off sounds like a great way to actively recover. Great job on LI HiiT and your walk with Zoey! I have my second shot scheduled for 6/24. My dad asked me if I put it in AutoClean mode but I have been using this oven for 14 years and never accidentally did it before so I am guessing it was some type of malfunction.

Last night DH and I were able to get a walk in luckily since we are supposed to get rain all week. This morning I did GS Legs Timesaver 1 plus Edge Booty Extreme Booty Blast and the core work from Muscle Max. It sounds like a lot but it came in under an hour.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job in getting your walk in GS Legs Timesaver + Edge Booty Extreme Booty Blast and the core work from Muscle Max. It does sound like your oven did malfunction. Hopefully you can get a new one sooner rather than later.

This morning I did a lower body workout. Then I went and got groceries and then got some housework done in the afternoon. It was a nice day here but that will be changing soon as we will be back to rain.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on your lower body workout! I'm glad you got a nice day since it has been hot for you lately.

This morning I did a run in Oregon and a Hatha yoga session! We have someone coming to measure the space for the oven today so hopefully we can get it ordered in the next few days to week.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on your run in Oregon and Hatha Yoga. I hope you get your new oven soon.

This morning I did Cardio Party and the Extended Stretch 1. Then I got the rest of the housework done. I walked Zoey again in the afternoon since it was still nice out. I am going to do my dryland training now. It would be nice to finish this and get back out on the water again. It is getting a bit boring and it is too nice to stay inside now.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Cardio Party and the Extended Stretch! I hope you can get back on the water soon too. I know you have to be itching to get out there.

This morning I did High Step Challenge but skipped the cardio and core sections and then I did a ride in the French Polynesia! I am taking tomorrow off work. It is supposed to be a super hot weekend so maybe a good time to clean inside.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on High Step Challenge and your ride in French Polynesia. Enjoy your day off, don't work too hard.

This morning was Body Weight and Bands. I had a dentist appointment this afternoon for a cleaning, so that is done for another 6 months.

Enjoy your weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Bodyweight and Bands! I hate going in for a cleaning but I love the way my teeth feel afterwards!

Friday I did a run in Oregon and a Hatha yoga session and then did some meal prepping! Saturday I did a heavy weight workout and a core workout and then did some cleaning out of closets getting some clothes ready to donate. DH and I took walks over the weekend too so he is still doing pretty good, yea! Sunday was my lazy day. This morning I did S&S TBGS Upper Body only and a Hatha yoga session!

Have a great day!

Hi ladies, It looks like you have both been pretty good about keeping up with your workouts. Julie, that is so scary about your oven and it's crazy that it's going to be so long before you can get a new one. Do you have a toaster oven or something that you can use in the meantime? We had such a great time at the beach. We had a wedding shower for our nephew who is getting married in January. It was disco themed and we had a lip-sync/karoke machine that everyone had a lot of fun with. I didn't get much exercise in, other than up and down the 3 flights of stairs in the enormous house that we were staying in, but my DH and I did go out for 2 short bike rides. This morning was Cardio kicks and the abs from SJP and now it will be laundry, grocery shopping, and getting the house back together. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on your run in Oregon and Hatha yoga, your heavy weight workout and S&S TBGS Upper Body and Hatha yoga. That is great that your DH is still enjoying going out for walks.

Pam Sounds like you had a great time at the beach. Good work on your bike rides, Cardio Kicks and the abs from SJP.

I can't remember what I did on Friday but Saturday I did my paddle simulation. Work was busy so the days went by fast. This morning I did XTrain Bis and Tris and then I went to get my second vaccine. My arm is just a little bit sore otherwise so far so good. I hope I don't have any reactions to the second dose.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam So glad you had a great time at the beach! Sometimes it is nice to not have any real exercise and just have some fun and relaxation. Great job on CK and SJP abs! We do have a toaster oven and an air fryer that will be getting quite a bit of use. My mom also let me borrow her pizza pizzazz so we can make pizzas since I don't think they will fit in the toaster oven.

Cheryl Great job on your mystery Friday workout and paddle simulation on Saturday! Being busy at work does make the days go by fast. Great job on XT Bis and Tris! Fingers crossed you only get the sore arm from the 2nd dose.

This morning I did S&S TBGS Lower Body and ABs and added on EBE Booty Blast! It sounds like a lot again but it was around 1 hour.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on your mystery workout, your paddle simulation, and Xtrain Bis and Tris. I hope that the sore arm is your only side effect from your vaccine.

Julie It's good that you have some other options to use while waiting for your new oven. Pizza Pizzazz huh? I've never heard of that but it sounds interesting. Great job on TBGS LB and abs and EBE BB!

This morning was X10 Cardio blast and S&S PHA. I skipped the cool down on X10 and the warm up on PHA and it came in just under an hour total. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on S&S TBGS Lower Body and abs and EBE Booty blast.

Pam Great job on X10 Cardio Blast and S&S PHA.

So I only had a sore arm after the second vaccine which is good. This morning I did ICE Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox. Then I went and got groceries and then did some errands in the afternoon.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on X10 Cardio Blast Plus S&S PHA! The pizza pizzazz is not as great at cooking pizza as the oven. I've heard you can grill pizza but we have a charcoal grill and it is seems crazy to spend 30 minutes heating up the charcoals just to cook one pizza.

Cheryl Yea that is good news on just the sore arm. I go next week to get my 2nd dose so this gives me hope. Great job on RSK!

This morning I did a run in Oregon through a vineyard and then did a Hatha yoga session. It had quite a bit of time spent in pigeon and my glutes were sore from yesterday's leg workout.

Have a great day!

Cheryl That is great that you only had a sore arm from your second shot. I hear so many horror stories about the second shot being awful, but I didn't have any issues either. Great job on RSK!

JulieWe have grilled pizza before, but like you feel like it's not worth it to heat up charcoals for a pizza. Great job on your run in Oregon and yoga.

This morning was Imax and the abs from Body Max 2. It's good getting back into my routine, but my feet are really sore from spending most of last week barefoot. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great job on your run in Oregon and your Hatha Yoga. I am sure the pigeon pose helped with your sore glutes.

Pam Good work on Imax and the abs from BM2.

This morning I did XTrain Legs. Then I got busy cleaning the carpets. I wanted to get it done before it got too hot out. Now going to go and do my zoom dryland training session for dragon boating.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.