Strength in Numbers

pgeiger

Cathlete
Cheryl Oh that is so frustrating when you are trying to get a workout in but having technical issues. I'm glad you got the vanity figured out and were able to get what you wanted and get it home. It can be hard to eat well when you have so much going on, but you'll get back to it. Great job on cardio party.

Julie Great job on your run in SA, yoga, cleaning, YB B TB, core, and your hike in the Scottish highlands! I bet the dogs enjoyed getting out to the dog park even though there were no other dogs there. Great job on PP and core!

Cheryl Wow, you are going to have a busy house this week, Hopefully they will get all of the work done and get out of your hair this week!

Julie OMG, that is quite the wake up. I hope you didn't get a bruise. Great job getting in a run in SA and some yoga after that!

Looks like I forgot to post yesterday. I took Saturday as my day off because I had a shopping spree wish and didn't want to be rushed. This was a nine yer old boy and he had a blast. I really thought he was going to be the first to try to spend more money then he had, but he went home with a little bit left to spend. It helped that Gamestop had donated $450 in gift cards so he had that on top of what he got from Make a Wish. He made out though, he got a computer, an iPad, a PS5, a Switch, a trampoline, a whole bunch of video games, nerf guns for the whole family and some clothes. Sunday I did Flex Train and then mainly had a lazy day. Eric and Blythe stopped by for Mother's Day and then some friends stopped over for most of the afternoon. Monday was Athletic Training. Then DHs bike was finally in so he wanted to go for a ride in the afternoon, so we went on an hour ride. This morning was supposed to be the step portion only of SJP, but that is my least favorite part of that workout, so I did a premix that does the step combos from step blast and the Hi/Lo from SJP. Little Tatianias upper respiratory infection is better, but her back legs have been getting steadily worse and they think it might be FIP. That was always deadly until a couple of years ago, but the treatment has not been approved so vets can't prescribe it. There is a very active Facebook group that helps people get the treatment, so I am trying it with her. It's 84 days of daily injections, so that will be a challenge, but she had her first one last night. They say that you should see improvement within a week if it is FIP, so I figured it is worth a try. Hopefully this will work, but I'm not looking forward to the 3 months worth of injections. I have someone lined up who will do them when I'm out of town too. Have a great day!

Pam

jldx2in2000

Cathlete
Pam Wow, that is quite a shopping spree! Great job on Flex Train! That was a nice way to spend Mother's Day. Great job on Athletic Training and your hour long bike ride and your SB/SJP premix! Oh poor Tatiana! I hope this treatment works.

This morning I didn't get head butted as a wake up call thankfully. I did get Supercuts in and YB core! My morning started off busy and in looking at my calendar and inbox, I think it will be an even busier rest of the day.

Have a great day!

pgeiger

Cathlete
Julie I'm glad you had a more gentle wake up this morning. Great job on Supercuts and YB core. I hope you day doesn't end up being too crazy!

This morning was STS total body. I hate the bonus burns, so I did the premix that doesn't have them :). Tatiana has a vet appointment this morning for X-rays and bloodwork. I'm not seeing any improvement from the treatment yet, but it has only been two days too I know I shouldn't really be expecting it. Have a great day!

Pam

Last edited:

Thumper

Cathlete
Julie Wow that was quite the wake up call. I hope your eye isn't bruised. It is hard to be mad at them when they are so cute. Good job on your run in South Africa and YB yoga.

Pam That was a great shopping spree for him. He got a lot of great stuff. Great work on Flex Train, Athletic Training, your bike ride and your SJP premix. I hope Tatiania's treatments works for her. Three months is a long time of daily injections.

Julie Good job on Supercuts and YB core.

Pam Great job on STS Total Body. It will take a bit of time to see any improvements in her.

So yesterday the subfloor got put into the bathroom. I did get out and took Zoey for a walk. This morning we had the ceiling in the kitchen fixed and the bathroom walls primed for painting. I just sat around on the couch all day today. I really couldn't get up much energy for anything. Though I did drag my but down to my workout room to do my dryland training tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

jldx2in2000

Cathlete
Pam Great job on STS TB! I don't blame you for leaving out the bonus burns. Fingers crossed Tatiana's vet appointment gave some good results.

Cheryl Sounds like there is progress getting made on the house repairs. You did great taking Zoey on a walk and getting your dryland training in. It is tough to work out and have energy with all that is going on with your house right now.

This morning I did a run in South Africa and a couple of rounds of YB yoga. Luckily when Ruby head butted me the other day, I only had slight bruising and not much of a lump. I'm taking tomorrow off work and so ready for the weekend! It feels like this has been a long week.

Have a great weekend!

pgeiger

Cathlete
Cheryl I know you will be happy when all of that work is done and you get your house back. Hopefully they will be finished soon. Great job getting your drylands training done.

Julie Great job on your run in SA and yoga. I'm glad you only had slight bruising from the head butt. No good news from the vet. She drew blood but is very certain that it is FIP, so I hope that the treatment works for her. It has had great success so far and since she has no other symptoms I'm hopeful.

This morning was AOLIH extreme cardio premix which does the floor cardio twice. It still is just over 50 minutes thet way. My intention was to do a round of yoga also, but I was downstairs drinking my tea and eating my breakfast when I realized that I had forgotten to do yoga:rolleyes:. I guess that shows how much I was looking forward to it:p. Have a great day!

Pam

Thumper

Cathlete
Julie Good job on your run in South Africa and YB yoga. That is good that you only had slight bruising from Ruby's head butt. Enjoy your weekend.

Pam I really hope that the treatment works for Tatiana. Great work on AOLIH extreme cardio premix. Haha too funny about forgetting to do yoga.

The person who was painting our kitchen ceiling and bathroom walls was here just before 8am. It took him about 4 hours to get it all done. It is hard because I don't know what to do with myself especially when I can't use the kitchen. After he left I got the housework done and then did a bit of work outside.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.