Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Oh that is so frustrating when you are trying to get a workout in but having technical issues. I'm glad you got the vanity figured out and were able to get what you wanted and get it home. It can be hard to eat well when you have so much going on, but you'll get back to it. Great job on cardio party.

Julie Great job on your run in SA, yoga, cleaning, YB B TB, core, and your hike in the Scottish highlands! I bet the dogs enjoyed getting out to the dog park even though there were no other dogs there. Great job on PP and core!

Cheryl Wow, you are going to have a busy house this week, Hopefully they will get all of the work done and get out of your hair this week!

Julie OMG, that is quite the wake up. I hope you didn't get a bruise. Great job getting in a run in SA and some yoga after that!

Looks like I forgot to post yesterday. I took Saturday as my day off because I had a shopping spree wish and didn't want to be rushed. This was a nine yer old boy and he had a blast. I really thought he was going to be the first to try to spend more money then he had, but he went home with a little bit left to spend. It helped that Gamestop had donated $450 in gift cards so he had that on top of what he got from Make a Wish. He made out though, he got a computer, an iPad, a PS5, a Switch, a trampoline, a whole bunch of video games, nerf guns for the whole family and some clothes. Sunday I did Flex Train and then mainly had a lazy day. Eric and Blythe stopped by for Mother's Day and then some friends stopped over for most of the afternoon. Monday was Athletic Training. Then DHs bike was finally in so he wanted to go for a ride in the afternoon, so we went on an hour ride. This morning was supposed to be the step portion only of SJP, but that is my least favorite part of that workout, so I did a premix that does the step combos from step blast and the Hi/Lo from SJP. Little Tatianias upper respiratory infection is better, but her back legs have been getting steadily worse and they think it might be FIP. That was always deadly until a couple of years ago, but the treatment has not been approved so vets can't prescribe it. There is a very active Facebook group that helps people get the treatment, so I am trying it with her. It's 84 days of daily injections, so that will be a challenge, but she had her first one last night. They say that you should see improvement within a week if it is FIP, so I figured it is worth a try. Hopefully this will work, but I'm not looking forward to the 3 months worth of injections. I have someone lined up who will do them when I'm out of town too. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Wow, that is quite a shopping spree! Great job on Flex Train! That was a nice way to spend Mother's Day. Great job on Athletic Training and your hour long bike ride and your SB/SJP premix! Oh poor Tatiana! I hope this treatment works.

This morning I didn't get head butted as a wake up call thankfully. I did get Supercuts in and YB core! My morning started off busy and in looking at my calendar and inbox, I think it will be an even busier rest of the day.

Have a great day!

Julie I'm glad you had a more gentle wake up this morning. Great job on Supercuts and YB core. I hope you day doesn't end up being too crazy!

This morning was STS total body. I hate the bonus burns, so I did the premix that doesn't have them :). Tatiana has a vet appointment this morning for X-rays and bloodwork. I'm not seeing any improvement from the treatment yet, but it has only been two days too I know I shouldn't really be expecting it. Have a great day!

Pam

Last edited:
Julie Wow that was quite the wake up call. I hope your eye isn't bruised. It is hard to be mad at them when they are so cute. Good job on your run in South Africa and YB yoga.

Pam That was a great shopping spree for him. He got a lot of great stuff. Great work on Flex Train, Athletic Training, your bike ride and your SJP premix. I hope Tatiania's treatments works for her. Three months is a long time of daily injections.

Julie Good job on Supercuts and YB core.

Pam Great job on STS Total Body. It will take a bit of time to see any improvements in her.

So yesterday the subfloor got put into the bathroom. I did get out and took Zoey for a walk. This morning we had the ceiling in the kitchen fixed and the bathroom walls primed for painting. I just sat around on the couch all day today. I really couldn't get up much energy for anything. Though I did drag my but down to my workout room to do my dryland training tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on STS TB! I don't blame you for leaving out the bonus burns. Fingers crossed Tatiana's vet appointment gave some good results.

Cheryl Sounds like there is progress getting made on the house repairs. You did great taking Zoey on a walk and getting your dryland training in. It is tough to work out and have energy with all that is going on with your house right now.

This morning I did a run in South Africa and a couple of rounds of YB yoga. Luckily when Ruby head butted me the other day, I only had slight bruising and not much of a lump. I'm taking tomorrow off work and so ready for the weekend! It feels like this has been a long week.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl I know you will be happy when all of that work is done and you get your house back. Hopefully they will be finished soon. Great job getting your drylands training done.

Julie Great job on your run in SA and yoga. I'm glad you only had slight bruising from the head butt. No good news from the vet. She drew blood but is very certain that it is FIP, so I hope that the treatment works for her. It has had great success so far and since she has no other symptoms I'm hopeful.

This morning was AOLIH extreme cardio premix which does the floor cardio twice. It still is just over 50 minutes thet way. My intention was to do a round of yoga also, but I was downstairs drinking my tea and eating my breakfast when I realized that I had forgotten to do yoga:rolleyes:. I guess that shows how much I was looking forward to it:p. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on your run in South Africa and YB yoga. That is good that you only had slight bruising from Ruby's head butt. Enjoy your weekend.

Pam I really hope that the treatment works for Tatiana. Great work on AOLIH extreme cardio premix. Haha too funny about forgetting to do yoga.

The person who was painting our kitchen ceiling and bathroom walls was here just before 8am. It took him about 4 hours to get it all done. It is hard because I don't know what to do with myself especially when I can't use the kitchen. After he left I got the housework done and then did a bit of work outside.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl I think I would be the same as you in not knowing what to do with myself! Is the work done now, or is there still more to do?

Yesterday was a beautiful day so DH and I went for a bike ride in the morning. I had 80 bales of pine straw delivered on Thursday afternoon, so I started spreading that in the afternoon. I did some more this morning but still have about 40 bales left to do. This morning was body weight and bands, the calorie crush and 6 pack abs 2. It's another gorgeous day so hopefully I will get some pool time in after doing some more pine straw. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on AOLIH extreme! Maybe next time on the yoga! Great job on your bike ride with DH! That is so much straw, you are a amazing with how much yard work you do. Great job on BW & Bands plus CC plus 6 pack abs 2! I hope you got some pool time in after all that yard work.

Cheryl I would probably be the same way not knowing what to do with myself while someone was in the house working. I hope the work is getting close to be done for you.

Friday I did a heavy weight workout and then YB core and then did a bunch of meal prepping. Saturday I did a run in South Africa and a couple of rounds of yoga. After that I did a little housework. Sunday DH and I took the dogs for a walk. During the walk, Ruby got out of her harness and we were having a hard time catching her until someone driving by stopped and opened their car door to let her jump in. After that it was time to be lazy the rest of the day. This morning was a run in South Africa and a couple of rounds of YB yoga.

Have a great day!

Julie I think I am done with the majority of the yard work now. It will just be maintenance until doing it again next year. Great job on your heavy weight workout, core, meal prepping, your run in SA, yoga, and housework. That's funny about Ruby, it was nice of those people to stop and help :). That reminded me that one day our neighbor was out in her yard when we were driving by. We stopped to chat with her and her dog came running and jumped into the open window of our car! It was so funny! Great job on your run in SA and yoga this morning.

Yesterday was my rest day but I got the rest of the pine straw spread. This morning was LITE Metabolic Blast with the calorie crush and 6 pack abs. Then I had an appointment to get permanent eye liner. I didn't know such a thing existed, but a couple of my friends have had it done. It's literally eye liner tattooed on. I was a bit nervous, but it did not hurt at all. My eyes feel slightly sore now, but nothing bad. My DH was worried that I would look Goth :p. I told the woman who did it that and she said she charges more for that! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Good job on your bike ride, Body Weight and Bands, Calorie Crush and 6 pack abs. Oh wow 80 bales is a lot.

Julie Great work on your heavy weight workout and YB core, your runs in South Africa and yoga and all of your meal prepping. Too funny about Ruby, good thing that someone stopped to help you.

Pam Great job on LITE Metabolic Blast + calorie crush and 6 pack abs. I knew about permanent eye liner but I am not brave enough to get it done. It will be nice to not have to do eye liner ever again.

So Friday the person came to work on our basement ceiling. So far both the basement and kitchen are done. This morning I actually had time to do a workout so I did LITE Stacked Sets Upper. Then the person came to do the floor in the bathroom. So the only things left to do is to put in the toilet and vanity and the baseboards and then we are all done. So fingers crossed everything will be finished by tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on getting all the pine straw spread and on LITE MB plus CC and 6 pack abs! You are so brave getting tattooed eye liner. I have a tattoo on my forearm but I would never let anyone come anywhere near my eyes with a needle.

Cheryl Great job on LITE SS UB! Sounds like things are really coming together with the house fix. That is so awesome it is almost done.

We are pretty lucky Ruby loves car rides so much as that is the only way to really catch her when she gets loose. Just open a car door. This morning I was so tired but I muddled through YB booty, total body, and core workouts. I'm not sure why I am so tired as I don't feel I got bad sleep.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on SSUB, I know you are ready to have that work finished and get your house back to yourselves!

Julie Great job on getting through Booty, TB, and core when you were so tired. Hopefully you got more energy during the day.

This morning was Gym Style Chest and triceps. I could really tell that I haven't been doing much heavy weight work, my triceps were shaking through most of the workout! Then someone came to meet Frankie. I was really hopeful that it would be good, but I don't get the feeling it's going anywhere. She said she needs to think about it and isn't ready to adopt for awhile. The poor guy is so unhappy being confined to my bonus room, hopefully he will be adopted soon. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good job on YB booty, total body and core when you were so tired. Hopefully you feel better tomorrow.

Pam Great work on GS Chest and Triceps. Oh poor Frankie, I hope he gets adopted soon. If someone needs to think about it, it isn't the right fit. Usually people know right away that that is the animal for them.

So I am just sitting here while work is being done upstairs. The person got here just after 8am and it is almost 2pm and he is still working. The plumber still needs to get here too to install the toilet and the sink. Then after that is all done I need to go and get groceries. Tomorrow cleaners are going to be here early in the morning to clean the bathroom and kitchen and the the walkthrough with the project supervisor and it will all be done. I am really missing my morning workouts and can't wait to get back doing them again and having my mornings back.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on GS C&T and all those pushups! Oh poor Frankie. Maybe she will not be able to get him out of her mind and decide to get him now.

Cheryl Hoping everything goes well with the finishing touches for you today.

This morning I did a run in South Africa and a couple of rounds of YB yoga. I was still tired this morning but somehow had a pretty good run. I think it is because it was mostly flat. Sometimes those incline changes are killer.

Have a great day!

Julie Good job on your run in South Africa and YB yoga. Flat is definitely easier that having the incline changes.

So the cleaning staff were supposed to be here at 8:30am, but when they hadn't shown up by 10:30 I called the project supervisor to see what was happening. It looks like there was a bit of a mix up so now they will be here tomorrow morning at 8:30. Since it was a long day yesterday, the plumber didn't leave until 6pm I didn't get groceries so I did it today since the cleaners weren't coming. Then after lunch I went for a walk and then stopped in for a manicure. It had been a very long time since I had one and it was so nice to be pampered for a little bit.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Oh that is a bummer about the mix up with the cleaning crew. I am glad you got to get a walk in and get a manicure.

This morning I did YB booty, total body, and core! The dogs decided to start getting antsy about 90 minutes before the alarm went off and I never got back to sleep. I am taking Friday off work and looking forward to a nice weekend. We are supposed to be in the 80s and no rain!

Have a great weekend!

Julie Good work on YB booty, total body and core. Bummer about your dogs but nice that you are taking tomorrow off. Enjoy your nice weekend.

So the cleaning crew came in at 8:30 this morning. They got everything cleaned and then the supervisor came in and now everything is done. It took 3 weeks to get this all done but it feels longer. I am so happy to get my mornings back again. I had to go into work today to help out. My assistant manager had to take her husband to the doctor so I filled in for her. He ended up having shingles so not fun for him.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl It's so hard to get anything done when you have people in your house and you are waiting for people. I know you can't wait to get your house back!

Julie Great job on your run in SA and yoga. I like flat runs soooo much better than inclines, but I don't really like any runs very much :rolleyes:.

Cheryl That is frustrating when you are waiting for someone and they don't show up! At least you finally got to get your groceries. It is so nice getting some pampering, isn't it?

Julie Great job on YB B, TB, and Core! I hope you enjoy your long weekend!

Cheryl Happy days that your work is finished! Oh boy, shingles are supposed to be awful, poor guy!

Looks like I have been MIA for awhile! Wednesday my DH and I went for a bike ride and then went and got lunch. It was a perfect day for a ride. My 4 older kittens got neutered that day too, so I expect that they will be getting adopted soon. They haven't been advertised yet, but I know that at least the siamese will have a lot of interest. Yesterday was X10 cardio blast and RWH LIHI legs and bonus abs #1. It sounds like a lot, but it was right at an hour by the time I skipped the cool down on X10 and warm up on LIHI. Then we went to the lake for our first ski of the season. I skied great so was happily surprised. DH hurt his back getting up like he has done for the past 2 years and he could hardly get out of bed this morning so he is thinking his water ski days are over :(. He's been working out religiously since last summer too so he was pretty bummed. Of course he won't go see a Doctor though....:rolleyes:. This morning was Intensity. I hadn't done it in awhile and as always was very glad to get finished with the step and hi hiit. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on your bike ride, X10 cardio blast and RWH LIHI Legs and Bonus Abs 1 and Intensity. It is nice that you got out skiing but that is a bummer about your DH and his back. That is great that your kitties will get adopted out soon.

It was so nice to get up this morning and know that no one was coming over to do work. I did do LITE Stacked Sets Lower. I was also going to do abs too but I think I enjoyed my morning just a bit too much so I didn't have time to get that done before I had to leave for work.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.