Strength in Numbers

Julie Great job on LITE Metabolic Blast + Calorie Crush and YB core.

Pam Good work on Tabatacise and abs from Lean Legs and Abs and Lower Body Blast. I hope Goose gets over his diarrhea soon. That happens to our kittens as well from time to time. Too bad you couldn't go skiing but it is nice that you can have some pool time.

This morning I did Step Sync. Then I got all the housework done. Tonight I will be doing my dryland training.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Tabatacise plus LLA abs! Only resting once is pretty awesome imho! Poor Goose, I hope the meds help him. Great job on LBB! How exciting that ski season is starting.

Cheryl Great job on SS and your housework and dryland training! Hopefully you are feeling caught up from your big weekend.

This morning I did a run in South Africa and a couple of rounds of YB yoga. I am in the last Phase of the YB yoga system and have to say this phase is surprisingly the least fun and not as difficult as the Phase 3. I am pushing through though. I am taking tomorrow off work and it is supposed to start getting nicer over the weekend!

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on SS and getting all of your housework done/ Also on dryland training. Will you be in the boat soon?

Julie Great job on your run in SA and yoga! That is a bummer that the last phase is the least fun! Are you finishing it this week?

This morning was Rockout Knockout, the abs from LIC, and a round of yoga. It is supposed to be 88 degrees today so I am planning in some pool time. Next Wednesday it is supposed to be 96 here! I was so stunned when I looked at the weather forecast. I need to do more mulch, but I decided to wait until tomorrow when it is only supposed to be in the low 70s. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on your run in South Africa and YB yoga. Too bad that this phase is the least fun. Could it be that it is not as difficult because you are more flexible and stronger? Enjoy your weekend.

Pam We are hoping to be back in the boat by around June or July. Though it will probably not be a full boat but we will see with the vaccinations and what our daily infections are. Good job on Rockout Knockout, the abs from LIC and yoga. You are getting some hot weather, enjoy.

So yesterday I did P30 Upper Body. Then I was going to work so my assistant manager could take the day off after the crazy weekend we had. But before I could get to work I heard water running and I thought that was odd. We had a company here cleaning out our dry vents from the outside and I thought maybe that was them but it was weird that they would be using water. So I went into the kitchen to look outside and there was water running out of the lights over our kitchen sink. I freaked and ran upstairs to the bathroom and there was water everywhere. It was coming from the toilet so I turned off the water to the tank where it had sprung a leak. I had a meltdown with everything that has been going on with the kittens and my DH's health. So I had to call our insurance company and they sent a restoration company out to set up dehumidifiers and fans to dry everything out. So I didn't go into work and my poor manager had to handle everything herself. I was very impressed with our insurance company and the restoration company as everything was done and running within a couple of hours of it happening. Though it is very noisy and humid here since the water leaked through all three stories of our place. They need to run through the weekend so it has been very hard to sleep and Willow is very freaked out with all the noise so she has been hiding out in the basement. So Friday I didn't workout since I got very little sleep but I did go into work and the kittens are doing really well. I hope I can sleep tonight but with the dehumidifiers it feels like August in our place and it is very hard to sleep.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great ob on P30 UB. What a terrible surprise you had. I think I would have melted down too with that on top of everything else you have had going on. It's so great that the insurance company acted so quickly to get things cleaned up. I'm glad to hear that the kittens are doing well and I hope you were able to sleep with the dehumidifiers going!

Friday was Ramped Up Upper Body and yesterday was Chisled lower body blast with the blizzard blast and icy core. Both Friday and Saturday I did another load of mulch. I think I'll have to get 2 more loads to finish everything and then I need to get some pine straw :rolleyes:. Today was my rest day so no workout, but I got the lawn cut and the laundry done. I need to do some clean up in the kitten room too, those little buggers can sure make a mess! Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on RK, LIC abs and a round of yoga! I have been doing each phase of the yoga for 8 weeks instead of the 4 weeks so I actually have 4 more weeks to go. I'm going to power through because I think it is still getting me a good workout, it is just not as dare I say fun as the previous phases. That is fantastic weather you are getting. Great job on RUUB and CLB + BB + icy core! You sure are keeping busy with the lawn work and kittens.

Cheryl Great job on P30 UB! It is interesting this phase is actually less yoga-ish and more strength with cardio blasts built in. So maybe I am actually missing the stretching/flexibility that was more prominent in the previous phases. Oh my, your water troubles sound awful but I am glad the insurance company was so quick at responding. I hope it is helping and there isn't too much damage after it dries out. You have a lot going on so hopefully you can find some down time to relax and de-stress.

Friday I did a heavy weight workout, YB core, and then did a hike in Scotland. After that I did some meal prepping and by afternoon it was nice outside so DH and the dogs and I sat outside. Saturday was a run in South Africa and a couple of rounds of YB yoga. After that DH and I had to run some errands but then got to sit outside with the dogs again because it was so nice. Sunday was my lazy day but DH actually wanted to go for a walk so we took the dogs for a short walk. This morning was a run in South Africa and a couple of rounds of YB yoga!

Have a great day!

Pam Good work on RUUB and Chiseled Lower Body Blast + Blizzard Blast and Icy Core. You got a lot of other work done that would probably be considered a workout. Kittens can really make a mess can't they. But they are soooo cute. :D

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout, YB core, your hike in Scotland, your runs in South Africa and YB yoga. That is great that you are getting some nice weather and can sit outside and enjoy it.

So Saturday I did my paddle simulation and then went to work. It was busy but went by fast. Sunday we did some organizing in the garage since it was nice out. This morning I was so tired. The fans and dehumidifiers are so noisy that I have not been getting a good nights sleep at all. I wanted to do a workout but it just was not going to happen. This morning one of the contractors came by to get some samples of the flooring and ceiling to check it for asbestos as that will let them know how to tackle the reno. While he was here another person came to do some measurements for flooring. Then after they left I needed to go and get my picture retaken for my drivers license since it will be expiring soon. I am hoping that another person will be around later this afternoon to take away the fans and dehumidifiers and there can be some silence here for a while. It is starting to get to me all of this noise.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout, core hike in Scotland, meal prepping, run in SA, yoga, and another run in SA! That is great that you are getting some nice weather and have been able to get out and enjoy it.

Cheryl Great job on your paddle simulation. Being busy can sure make a day at work go by fast, but can be pretty exhausting. I hope they came and took away your fans and dehumidifiers this afternoon! I'm sure silence will be a really nice change of pace!

This morning was Cardio slam and bonus core. Then I did some work around the house for a bit and had to go to a soft opening for a new taco place that opens on Wednesday. They partnered with Make a Wish so we had someone there all day yesterday and today to get donations. Have a great day.

Pam

Cheryl Great job on your paddle simulation! I bet it felt nice to get some organizing done. I am so sorry you are still not getting good sleep with all the noise. Hopefully they came and got the fans and dehumidifiers so you can have some peace.

Pam Great job on CS plus bonus core! That is a great way to fundraise for Make a Wish. I am always up for tacos well really anything Mexican or just food in general!

This morning I did YB booty, total body, and core! I do booty and total body twice each. The first round felt rough but the second round didn't feel too bad. Of course these can be sneaky some times with DOMS sneaking up on me later in the day.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on YB B, TB, and core! I usually feel worse on the second round of anything, not better. I hope if you did get DOMS they weren't too bad.

This morning was Fit Split Boxing Bootcamp and Legs and Glutes. I hadn't done that one in forever and forgot how the warm up is almost as long as the workout. It seems like a lot of Cathe's Boxing/Kickboxing workouts have really long warm ups. Now I think I'll go get another load of mulch. I'm ready for that job to be finished! Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great work on Cardio Slam and Bonus Core. That is nice that they partnered with Make a Wish. I hope you got lots of donations.

Julie Good job on YB booty, total body and core. I hope you didn't get any DOMS from it.

Pam Good work on FS Boxing Bootcamp and Legs and Glutes. I hope that is the last load of mulch that you need.

So yesterday afternoon they came by and only took the dehumidifier and fan from the basement and one of the fans from the kitchen. We still have the dehumidifier and one fan in the kitchen that needed to be moved because part of the ceiling is still wet and we still have the dehumidifier upstairs. So it is still noisy here. This morning I was too tired to workout but it could also be stress from all of this going on. The person who is doing the flooring for us came by and we picked out what we want for the upstairs bathroom. There will be a crew coming by early tomorrow morning to rip out everything from the bathroom. I doubt I will be able to do a workout tomorrow either. I think this week is going to be a write off for me :rolleyes:.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on FS Boxing BC L&G! That one does have a long warm up like a lot of the boxing workouts. I wonder why that is. Hope you are getting close to getting all the mulch done.

Cheryl Sorry there is still noise because of the machines. Hopefully next week will be better and less stressful with much better sleep for you.

This morning I did a run in South Africa and then a couple of rounds of YB yoga. Did you see what happened to Cathe's eye? Crazy and scary. I am nearsighted and now I am nervous about having that happen someday.

Have a great day!

Cheryl At least they have started taking the noisemakers away, hopefully the rest will be gone soon. It is great that they are getting it done so quickly.

Julie Great job your run in SA and yoga. That was crazy what happened to Cathe's eye. I'm so glad that she caught it so quickly, but scary that she might not regain all of her vision in that eye. I hope she does!

This morning was Lite Strong Body stacked sets upper, but I did the total body mix with abs. It adds in the pyramid pump lower body. I'm not a big fan of the pyramid workouts with all of those reps but I got it done. She uses pretty light weights in that one so I went up on a lot of the workouts, but it was still an easier workout. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good work on your run in South Africa and YB yoga. I did see what happened to Cathe's eye. She was lucky she got it looked at right away or it could have been a lot worse. I hope she get all the vision back.

Pam Great job on Lite Strong Body Stacked Sets total body mix with abs.

Well the workers got here just before 8am. They got the toilet and vanity out and ripped up the floor. Then we went to Home Depot to look at new vanities and toilets. We haven't got one yet but there are a few we are interested in. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to get a workout in :rolleyes:

Cheryl

Pam Great job on LITE SB SS UB with abs and LB pyramid pump! Pyramid workouts can get kind of boring because you do 5 sets of the same exercise.

Cheryl I'm impressed with how quickly things are moving for you to get your house back in order. I bet it is fun to redesign your bathroom but I am sure this is not how you imagined you would do it.

This morning I did YB booty, total body, and core! I added bands and weights to the second round of the booty and it really upped the intensity. I am taking tomorrow off work and hoping to get some things done around the house.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl It's hard to do much when your house is torn apart and you have workers there. At least you are getting to pick out some new stuff :) .

Julie Get job on YB B, TB, and C and adding bands and weights. I imagine that will give you some nice DOMS. I hope you enjoy your day off.

This morning was Lower Body Blast which I think I just did not too long ago. It was good though. Then I had to take one of the kittens to the vet. She started having some strange issues after getting her vaccine the other day. Hopefully it is just a reaction to the shot, but they aren't quite sure yet, so she's on some meds and will have a follow up on Monday. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie It is nice to get new things for the bathroom but it is a bit stressful being on a deadline on when things are to be done. Good job on YB booty, total body and core. Enjoy your day off.

Pam Great work on Lower Body Blast. I hope your kitten is OK, they can have a reaction to the vaccine though it isn't common.

I thought I was going to do a workout on Thursday morning but I couldn't get the sound to work and
one of the workers came over to have me sign some paperwork for taking out the toilet and vanity. So I didn't get a workout in at all. We went to Home Depot in the morning again to figure out a vanity and toilet. There was a vanity there that was returned because it was the wrong size for their area. It was still in the box unopened but we were unsure as to how it would fit with the plumbing so we didn't get it. When our friend came home from work he came over and we discussed it with him since he knows how to do things like this. He said that it would work so we went out and measured out car to see if the box would fit. Nope it was about 1/2 inch too short for the width. So we asked our neighbor across the street and it would fit in their car. So we went back to Home Depot and got the vanity, toilet and faucet. By the time we got back and unloaded the cars it was about 8:30 when we just went to Burger King to get some dinner. Yikes that was not good. It seems that I have been eating really crappy for the last little while and it has to stop. This morning I did get a chance to workout and I did Lite Cardio Party. Then I went to work and it was a really busy day. I am hoping to get back on track with my eating and workouts.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on LBB! Oh no, I hope the kitty is doing better and they figured out what was going on.

Cheryl You have so much going on right now sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do to get it all done. I haven't had BK in forever but I loved their onion rings! Great job on LITE CP!

Friday I did a run in South Africa and a couple of rounds of YB yoga! Then I did cleaning. Saturday I did YB booty, total body, core, and a hike in the Scottish Highlands! After that I did some more cleaning and then DH and I took the dogs to a dog park for a little bit. We were the only ones there but the dogs got to amble about for a little while. Then I stopped by my mom's and dropped off some flowers for her. Sunday was my lazy day and it was rainy so that made the laziness feel just right. This morning I did Push Pull and YB core!

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on your run in South Africa and YB yoga, YB booty, total body, core and hike in the Scottish Highlands and Push Pull and YB core. That would have been fun for the dogs to have the whole park to themselves.

Well I don't think I am going to get a workout in this week either. We are having workers here everyday between 8 - 8:30am. I am so ready for this to be over. The weekend was quiet, I just worked on Saturday and I went out to see my mom for a bit on Sunday.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl I hope they get done quickly as I know you are ready to be done with it.

This morning I got quite the wake up. Ruby leaned her head back and head butted me in right above the eye. I did get a run in South Africa in and then a few rounds of YB yoga. Ruby is now snuggling up to me. She is so cute I forgive her!

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.