Strength in Numbers

Julie Great job on your heavy weight workout and YB core, your run in Australia and YB core and Yoga Burn HiiT and yoga. Dogs always seems to have a big smile on their face when they go to places like PetSmart. Ewww a sticky steering wheel is not nice. I hope you got your car back today.

Saturday I did my paddle simulation then it was off to work. Sunday I walked to the farmers market to pick up a few things. Then our friend called and asked if I could take Zoey out for a quick walk. He went skiing up at one of our local mountains where it was snowing like crazy. She never pooped when he took her out so he was feeling guilty with her having to hold it until he got home. I went and took her for a walk where it was raining like crazy. We weren't high enough up for snow. This morning I was so tired that I didn't workout in the morning. It was a nice day out so I did go out for a bit of a walk. Tonight I did my dryland training which does have some weight work in it.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on your paddle simulation! I would feel guilty too leaving my dog if they hadn't gone poo. Glad you didn't get any snow. It is officially Spring and there is no room for snow anymore. Great job on going for a walk and getting your dryland training in!

This morning I did YB booty, total body, and core work! I didn't get my car back yesterday as the mechanic working on it called in sick. I am supposed to get a haircut today and I am so looking forward to it as my hair is getting long (for me) and starting to annoy me!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Get job on P30 UB. It's so annoying when it feels so hard!

Julie Great job on your weight workout and YB Core, your run in Australia and yoga. I love when dogs smile. Great job on YB Hiit and yoga. A sticky steering wheel sounds disgusting. I hope you get your car back soon!

Cheryl Great job on your paddle simulation and your two walks on Sunday. It was so nice of you to take Zoey out in the crazy rain. I hope she got her poop in at least :D. Great job on your walk and your dryland training.

Julie Great job on YB B, TB, and core. What a bummer that you didn't get your car back yet. I hope you get it today.

Saturday I did ICE Metabolic Total Body. My friend and her daughter came over to meet Simone and Asher and her daughter ended up adopting them. I was so happy about that one since I have known her her whole life! Then I made dinner and took it over to my friend who had foot surgery last week. Sunday was my rest day and I didn't do a lot other than getting the cat room cleaned up to move mama and babies in. Yesterday was a beautiful day and my DH and I went for a 27 mile bike ride. This morning was Athletic Training. I can't remember the last time I did that one. I have a hair appointment today too. I don't need to cut so much, but I do need to get my gray roots covered! Tomorrow we have an appointment for Covid vaccines! A friend was volunteering in another county and he said they are vaccinating anyone over 18 because they can't fill their appointment slots. I called yesterday morning and we could have had an appointment as early as today. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on YB booty, total body and core. Bummer that you haven't got your car back yet. It feels good to get your hair cut. I am getting mine done next week.

Pam Great work on ICE Metabolic Total Body, your 27 mile bike ride and Athletic Training. That is nice that someone you have known all their life adopted Simone and Asher. I am getting my hair cut next week. I am letting my grays grow in now, though. I figured what the heck. That is great that you are able to get your COVID vaccine tomorrow.

I slept in so long this morning I didn't have time to get a workout in. I needed to get groceries this morning and then in the afternoon I went and met up with my mom at a park near where she lives to get her tax papers. They are going into lockdown again so that was the last time I could see her face to face for a while again.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on ICE MTB! Yea for Asher and Simone getting adopted! That is so sweet of you to make dinner for your friend that had foot surgery. Great job on your 27 mile bike ride and AT! That is great you are getting your vaccine so early. I think we were told mid-April at the earliest.

Cheryl You must have needed the sleep if you slept in. Oh that is a bummer they are going into lockdown again but better to be safe. This must be the time for getting our hair done if we all have appointments around this time!

I ended up getting my car back yesterday. Not that I drive much right now but I am happy to be done with the sticky wheel. This morning I did a run in Tahiti and a couple of rounds of YB yoga. DH and I went to bed a little early last night (maybe 20 minutes) but apparently Ruby wasn't having it. She stood out in the hall for 10 minutes staring at us and then bringing us a toy and going back to staring.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I have 2 friends who let all of their gray grow in. They look great, but I think I would just look old! You must have needed to sleep and I bet it felt great. Oh no, I hate that your mom is going into lockdown again. I hope it isn't for too long.

Julie I'm glad you finally got your car back and got rid of the sticky steering wheel. Great job on your run in Tahiti and yoga. That's so funny that Ruby wanted too play when you were trying to get to bed early.

This morning was Hard Strikes so I got to do the su/pu combo again, but at least it's only 6 rounds instead of 8 in that one. Then we went and got our vaccines. It was quick and easy. Most of the time the people working were just waiting for people to come in. So far my arm is a bit sore but that is all. We got the Moderna vaccine and I've been hearing a lot of people feel pretty sick for a couple of days after the second dose. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on Hard Strikes and those 6 rounds of su/pu combo! I have heard the second dose is the worse dose too.

This morning I did YB booty, total body, and core! I am taking tomorrow off work but have a loooong to do list including having to take DH's car to get an oil change.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on YB B,TB+Core! I hope you get everything on your to-do list done!

This morning was Total Body Trisets Upper Body split. My arm is really sore from my vaccine yesterday, but it didn't cause me any issues for the workout, so I was happy about that. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Glad that you finally got your car back and you don't have a sticky steering wheel anymore. Great job on your run in Tahiti and YB yoga. That is too funny about Ruby. I guess she wanted to play.

Pam You never know how the grey will look until it grows in. Mine is mostly in the front and not much in the back. Good work on Hard Strikes. I heard that the second dose is the worst if you are going to have any symptoms.

Julie Good job on YB booty, total body and core. I hope you get your long to do list done on Friday so you can enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Pam Good work on Total Body Trisets Upper Body Split. Glad that your sore arm didn't interfere with your workout.

Well I was super tired again yesterday morning and I didn't have much energy for a workout but I did manage to do ICE metabolic Total Body. DH got up and his left arm was numb so we decided that maybe he should just go to the hospital to have it checked out to make sure that it wasn't anything more serious. It took several hours but everything was fine. Last night I did do my dry land training. This morning I was super tired again (it seems to be the theme for the week). I didn't do a workout but just before I was going to start in on the vacuuming Tango was going from litter box to litter box and not doing his business. So I called the vet and took him in to get checked out. He was fine and didn't have a blockage. So when we got back home I went to take the vacuum upstairs and my back decided to go out on me. I am still getting some twinges and I am not sure if I will be able to go into work tomorrow. We will see but this has been not a fun week at all.

Cheryl

{B]Cheryl{/B] Wow, what a week you have had. I'm glad that both DH and Tango were ok, but it's always a little concerning when something isn't right and they can't figure out why. Great job on your dry land training. So sorry to hear about your back!! I hope that it gets back to normal soon. It sounds like you just need this week to be over!

This morning I was supposed to go for a bike ride with my friends, but it was raining so I did 40/20 and Total Body Trisets lower body split. That was the first time I've done 40/20 in awhile and it wiped me out. I took a riser off for the wide jumps onto the step at the end because I was afraid I might fall on my face if I tried it on 3 risers. DH is not feeling great after his Covid shot and has a rash al over his head! It makes me worry what the second shot will be like! have a great day!

Pam

Pam You are right that I cannot wait for this week to be done. Great job on 40/20 and Total Body Trisets Lower Body Split. I hope your DH's next covid shot is better than the first one was.

Well I was having lower back spasms this morning so no workout and I didn't go to work. I am really bored because there isn't much that you can do when your back is hurting. At least the spasms have stopped but my lower back is still tender. I hope tomorrow will be a bit better.

Cheryl

Cheryl I sure hope your back is feeling better soon, it sounds terrible! DH is talking about not getting the second Covid shot because this one was so bad, but hopefully he'll change his mind by the time it is due.

This morning I did P30 LI Hiit, abs from Body Ma 2, and a round of yoga. This afternoon I am delivering a virtual shopping spree wish and we have dinner tonight at a friends. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on P30 LI Hiit,BM2 abs and yoga. Hopefully your DH will change his mind about the 2nd shot. A virtual shopping spree would be fun. Enjoy your dinner with your friends.

My back was still having spasms this morning so I didn't go to work. But by the afternoon it had eased and it felt a lot better. I walked several laps through our complex which helped. I will see how it is doing tomorrow.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on TBT UB and that is great that the soreness didn't impact your workout! Great job on 40/20 and TBT LB instead of a rainy ride! I wish the box jumps were at the beginning of the workout when you are a little fresher. Oh no, poor DH and his reaction to the vaccine. Great job on P30 LI HiiT plus BM2 abs plus a round of yoga!

Cheryl Great job on getting in ICE MTB with being tired! Oh my! I am so glad the numbness wasn't anything but that can be scary. I'm glad Tango is ok too. I'm sorry about your back. That is so frustrating. I'm glad it was starting to feel better by Saturday and hopefully is even better now.

Friday I did a run in Australia and a couple of rounds of YB yoga! After that I did get my long to do list completed. Saturday I did YB booty, total body, and core and then DH and I visited my parents for a few hours. Sunday was of course my lazy day. This morning I did STS Meso 2 Disc 23 Legs and YB core. My knees have been stiff some mornings lately and this morning they were again. I put on some knee compression sleeves and that helped but I wish I could figure out what is going on.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I'm glad to hear that your back is starting to do better. Hopefully it will continue to get better.

Julie Great job on your run in Australia, yoga, and getting your to-do list completed! Also great job on YB Booty, TB, core, Meso 2 disc 23 and core! I hope that your knees start feeling better. Those kinds of issues can be so frustrating!

Yesterday was my rest day so no workout, but I went to help with a room makeover wish. The room was so cute, but unfortunately I had to leave before the little girl got there for the reveal. I'm hoping someone got some videos of it. This morning was Afterburn double trouble premix and the abs from Lean Legs and Abs. Have a great day!

PAM

Julie Great job on your run in Australia and YB yoga, YB booty, total body and core and STS Meso 2 Disc 23 Legs and YB core. Glad that you could get everything done on your to do list. It is frustrating when you know something isn't right but you don't know what. I hope you can figure out your knee issues soon.

Pam I bet the room makeover was fun. Too bad that you couldn't stick around for the reveal. Good work on Afterburn double trouble and the abs from LLA.

So my back is feeling a lot better today. Yesterday I didn't do much of anything. Today I did P30 Mobility Basics. I need to do more yoga and stretching instead of just talking about it. My whole backside of my body is really stiff and that is probably why my back went out. In the afternoon I went for a walk down to the park. When I got down to where the pier is I noticed that there was caution tape all over. At first I thought that something got damaged since we had a big windstorm yesterday. But looking further I then saw some police cars. As I got closer I saw the coroners van come. There were people standing around and they said that a body had been found. The tide had gone out and I saw a body under a blue tarp. Then when the coroner got there they took the tarp off and I could see that it was the body of a woman and she only looked to be in her 20s or 30s. They wrapped her up again to take her to the van. I have no idea what happened as there has been nothing mentioned on the news so it may have been a suicide. Not what you want to see when you go out for a walk. Then tonight I did my dryland training. My back still feels good so I am happy about that.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam That is such a wonderful idea to do a room makeover. I bet she was thrilled! Great job on Afterburn DT + LLA abs!

Cheryl Glad your back is feeling better. Great job on P30 MB! Why is stretching and flexibility work so hard to be consistent with. The yoga I have been doing is really more cardio based but has a little flexibility but not enough that I shouldn't do more but somehow just struggle to do it. How awful to see that on your walk.

This morning my knees felt fine. So weird how it comes and goes. I did Ramped Up Upper Body and a couple of rounds of yoga! I didn't get a good night's sleep so it was a little bit of a struggle but I made it.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I'm glad that your back is feeling a lot better. Great job on MB. I am the same as you, I need to do more yoga and stretching but somehow it just seems like such a chore. Oh wow, what a terrible thing to see on your walk. That would be so disturbing!

Julie That is to strange that the problem with your knee comes and goes like that. Great job on RUUB and yoga,

This morning was Revved up Rumble, the calorie crush, and extended stretch. The best I can do with stretching and yoga are short segments. I'm trying to do that at least once a week but I know I should be doing more. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie It is strange how aches and pains come and go for no reason. Great job on RUUB and yoga.

Pam Good work on Revved Up rumble, calorie crush and extended stretch. Doing stretching and yoga once a week is better than not doing it at all.

This morning I did LITE Cardio Party and the extended stretch 1. Then I got groceries and in the afternoon I got my hair cut.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RUUB plus CC and ES! Getting an extended yoga/stretching in once a week is great.

Cheryl Great job on LITE Cardio Party and ES! I'm wondering if it is related to something I eat (or don't eat) or my previous days activities. I need to start paying closer attention. Of course it could just be me getting older.

This morning I did a long steady state run in New Zealand. I prefer 30 minute runs but this one was 45 minutes. At least it had quite a few incline changes to help time pass. After that I did YB core.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.