Strength in Numbers

Pam Great job on P30 UB + UB bonus + ES! Cleaning leaves up doesn't sound like fun and would definitely require getting motivated to do. Hope you got it all done. Yes, I was super happy about having the generator so I didn't miss work since it was out until about 10am. Let me know if you have any other questions about Yoga Burn. She has a lot of programs and a few of them on her site are really the same thing just labeled and shipped differently. Plus when you order from the site, they always have those additional offerings in the checkout process which can be annoying.

This morning I did a run in New Zealand and then a couple of rounds of YB yoga. I was pretty tired so I was happy the run was at a slower pace today even though it was 32 minutes of solid running. I much prefer intervals to endurance steady state type runs but I know I have to mix it up too.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your run in NZ and your YB rounds! I agree that endurance running is not much fun, but then I don't find any running fun!

This morning was Step Blast and the abs from SJP. I didn't end up doing any leaves yesterday because it was also starting to rain. Cold is bad enough but cold rain, forget about it! I went and got a pedicure instead :rolleyes: and then worked on my glass project. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie I am glad that we don't get as much snow as rain. If it snowed as much as it rained here the snow would be over the rooftops. The trees are beautiful after a snowfall but that is about it. Great job on YB Booty, total body and core. It would have been nice to sleep in but I am sure you were glad to get your workout done.

Pam I don't go out for walks as much as I would like to. It is hard to get motivated when there is a torrential downpour to go outside. Good work on P30 Upper body+upper body bonus and extended stretch.

Julie Good job on your run in New Zealand and YB yoga. It is good to mix things up once in a while even though you don't prefer it.

Pam Great job on Step Blast and the abs from SJP. A pedicure sounds like a much more enjoyable activity than raking leaves in the cold and rain.

Yesterday I did ICE Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox. Then I took our friends dog out for a short walk because his back was out. Then I went and got groceries. DH had a dentist appointment yesterday afternoon. He has a deathly fear of dentists and his teeth have got really bad. I needed to be there too to help keep his anxiety in check. It had got so bad that the pain was worse than going to the dentist. So now we are getting him onto a treatment plan to get them all fixed. By the time we got home it was late so we just had dinner and then watched the last few episodes of season 3 of Ozark. That is why I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. This morning I was so tired so I just did P30 Mobility Basics. Now I am trying to get motivated to do something.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Step Blast and SJP abs! Oh your day yesterday sounds like it went pretty good with getting a pedicure instead of doing leaves!

Cheryl Great job on RSK and your dog walk! Poor DH. I just saw a commercial for a dentist in my area that puts patients under anesthesia to do the work. Is that an option or would that just make it worse for him? Great job on getting in P30 Mobility Basics!

This morning I did YB booty, total body, and core! I did not sleep well last night. I had a super busy week with back to back meetings all day for 3 days straight. Plus it didn't help turning on the news last night.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on RSK and walking your friends dog! Oh wow, your poor DH. It has to make it even worse knowing that he has to keep going back for so much work. I hope it's a dentist that knows how to work with people what have that fear. Great job on P30 MB. I hope you found your motivation!

Julie Great job on YB B, TB, and C! Sorry you did't sleep well let night, I can certainly see how watching the news would have had something to do with that What insanity. Back to back meetings for 3 cays straight is no fun at all. Hopefully tonight will be better! I did end up ordering Yoga Burn from Ebay. It was only $16 with free shipping for a new unopened set so I figured there isn't much to lose.

This morning was Hiit 30/30 and P30 Yoga Strength and Flexibility. I like the shorter Yoga workouts so I[m thinking Yoga Burn will be perfect. It feels like every time I do it I feel less flexible than the last time! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie He is going to do the sedation so that will certainly help him. Great job on YB booty, total body and core. I saw on the news what was happening down there. It is scary, hopefully things will calm down.

Pam The dentist is really good and DH liked him so that is good. Good work on Hiit 30/30 and P30 Yoga. I am liking the shorter yoga and mobility workouts too.

So yesterday afternoon I went out for a walk. There were a lot of people with the same idea. I ran into someone I know from dragon boating walking with her friend. We are hoping to be back in the boat sometime this spring. This morning I did LITE Cardio Party then I went and walked our friends dog. He had to go into work earlier than usual and he didn't have time to walk her. Then I went to work to help with our transfer of new kittens and cats. My assistant manager is taking a few days off so that was why I was needed. It was very busy getting the exams done and all the paperwork. We are getting a couple of baby guinea pigs tomorrow so that will be fun.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on HiiT 30/30 and P30 Yoga S&F! I'll be excited to hear what you think of Yoga Burn.

Cheryl That would be great if you could get back into dragon boating in the spring. I know you have probably missed it. Great job on LITE CP and walking your neighbor's dog! I have a friend who has a guinea pig named potato because he is brown and looks like a furry potato.

This morning I slept in a little since I had worked extra this week and didn't need to work as long of a day. I say slept in but I more like laid there thinking it would be great if the dogs stopped trying to push me off the bed. I did get a run in New Zealand done and a few rounds of YB yoga. Now I am finishing up some things for work and then will try to get some cleaning done today.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl It must have been a nice day if there were so many people out walking. I hope you are able to get back into the boat this spring, we need things to start feeling normal again. Great job on CP and your dog walk! You sure do get a variety of animals at the shelter!

Julie It's terrible when you get to sleep in but the animals aren't cooperating! Great job on your run in NZ and your rounds of YB! I hope you enjoy your shorter work day.

This morning was P30 lower body+lower body bonus+bonus core+extended stretch. Another one that sounds like a lot but was under an hour total. It's cold and rainy here and there is a chance of some winter precipitation so everyone is very excited. I went grocery shopping and luckily the store wasn't too crazy like it usually is when we have a chance for snow. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie I love the name Potato. This little guys name is Bumblebee and he is so cute. He is only 3 weeks old so he is about the size of a potato. Too funny about your dogs trying to push you out of bed. They are your alarm clock. Great job on your run in New Zealand and YB Yoga.

Pam Good job on P30 lower body+lower body bonus+bonus core+extended stretch. Wow that is a mouthful. That is great that you could get some groceries before the snow comes.

This morning I slept in so late. Even after almost 10 hours of sleep I felt like I had been hit by a truck so no workout for me today. I barely made it to work on time as I had a hard time trying to get going. It was a really busy day and I am so ready for bed. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel more rested.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

This morning was intensity for me. I was feeling really good through the step portion which is unusual, but halfway though the hi hiit I felt like I hit a wall. I dragged through the rest since I only had 4 hi rounds left but it was tough. I was very happy to get to the li hiit! We didn't end up getting any snow but it is really cold here today. At least it is sunny and is supposed to get up to 50 this afternoon. We've hardly had any cold weather but I'm already ready for winter to be over! Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Intensity is a tough workout. I hear ya with hitting a wall with the high impact hiit. Good for you in getting through it. Oh come on 50 degrees is balmy that isn't winter :p. But seriously I know what you mean with wanting warmer weather. I am looking forward to some warmer weather too.

Saturday I did ICE Metabolic Total Body then went to work. It is crazy how busy the day is. Sunday I took as a day off but I did walk down to the Farmers Market to pick up a few things. Then I came home and did some meal prepping and then we had our weekly video chat. My mom is getting the first covid shot tomorrow. Hopefully this is the start of getting back to a new normal.

Have great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on P30 LB+LB Bonus+Abs+ES! Hmm when you say excited for winter weather are you being sarcastic or sincere? Great job on making it through Intensity! That always stinks when you hit a wall but at least you were close to the end of the roughest stuff. I am ready for winter to be over too but alas we still have about 2 1/2 months left.

Cheryl I am sorry about your poor sleep. I can relate to getting lots of sleep quantity wise but the quality or how I feel when I wake up doesn't reflect the extra "sleep". Bumblebee is such a cute name too! Great job on ICE MTB! That is exciting for your mom to get the vaccine.

Saturday I did YB HiiT, Booty, Total Body, and Core work then did some cleaning. Sunday was my lazy rest day. This morning I did Step Boss PHA 3 plus Ab Stackers and the Extended Stretch. I forgot how much I loved that ab workout!

Have a great day!

Cheryl I know 50 degrees isn't bad, but it's the cold mornings and taking all day to work up to it that I don't like. :D. Great job on MTB and your crazy day at work. That is awesome that your mom is getting the vaccine. We have a lot of health care workers in DHs family so several have already gotten it. I think we're pretty low on the priority list for getting it, but I'm happy that it's starting to roll out.

Julie Oh people here get so excited when we get snow. Since we don't get it very often there are a lt of people that really want to get some. We are not in that group of people :). Great job on YB hiit, B, TB, and Core! My yoga burn dvds are supposed to arrive today, I'm excited to try it! Great job on PNA3, ab stackers, and the extend stretch. That is one of the most fun workouts for sure!

Yesterday was P30 Mobiity Basics and bonus core. Then we had Eric and Blythe over for our Christmas with them since they didn't go to DC with us. It was the first day that it was warm enough to do lunch outside and wasn't raining since Christmas. This morning was Step works, an oldie but goody! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on YB HiiT, Booty, Total Body and Core and PHA 3 and the Ab Stackers and Extended Stretch.

Pam It can sometimes take a while for the day to warm up. Great job on P30 Mobility Basics and bonus core and Step Works. Nice that you could have lunch outside.

This morning I did a Barre workout. Then I got a bit of cleaning done. In the afternoon I went out for a walk since it wasn't raining out. Now I am getting ready for a zoom meeting with my dragon boat team to talk about this season.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on P30 Mobility Basics plus Bonus Core! How nice to be able to eat lunch outside and visit with Eric and Blythe. Great job on Step Works! I would love to have one winter without any snow but I don't think that will happen unless I move much farther south.

Cheryl Great job on your Barre workout and cleaning and walk! Hope you had a great zoom meeting and found ways to get together for the dragon boating season.

This morning I did a run in Tahiti and then did a couple of rounds of YB yoga. I didn't get great sleep last night and was really tired this morning which made getting up and working out a struggle but I did it.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on your Barre workout, cleaning, and walk.

Julie Great job on your run in Tahiti and YB rounds. I hope your energy level improved and you weren't dragging all day.

This morning was RWH LIHI Back, shoulders, and biceps. My biceps were feeling really weak and I had to drop down my weight on most of the exercises :mad:. I guess that is a sign that I need to be doing more upper body work. Have a great day.
Pam

Pam Great job on RWH LIHI BSB! I find Cathe loves to work bis and I always feel weak during her bis sections.

This morning I did Flex Train and YB core! After that I tried to burn the house down by accidentally starting the wrong burner on the stove. Instead of turning on the one for the tea kettle, I turned on one that had a pot holder on it. This may be one of those times I am thankful I have electric instead of gas or it would have lit right up!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on FT and YB core! That is so scary, glad that you didn't start a fire and hopefully it wasn't a favorite pot holder :oops:. My YB dvds aren't here yet. It looks like the USPS has not recovered from their Christmas issues. My mom's card that I sent her in early December is not there yet. The status on my DVDs now says delayed and has no estimated delivery date.:( I'm sure they will get here eventually though.

This morning was RWH LIHI Legs plus abs. I did the premix that adds a core workout to each segment. I am getting 2 new foster kittens today, so we will see how things go with Fritz and Squeaky. We'll find out if it's the prozac that's been working for Fritz or the absence of fosters. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good work on your run in Tahiti and YB Yoga and with not getting a good nights sleep.

Pam Great job on RWH LIHI Back, Shoulders and Biceps. Sometimes it is just the day when you aren't feeling your strongest.

Julie Good job on Flex Train and YB Core. Scary about almost burning the house down. I have done that before too when I wasn't paying too much attention to what I was doing.

Pam Great work on RWH LIHI Legs + Abs. I hope everything works out with your foster kittens and Fritz and Squeaky.

Yesterday I did Cardio and Weights an oldie but a goodie. Then I got the grocery shopping done and some errands. This morning I did P30 Yoga then I cleaned the carpets and got all the housework done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RWH LIHI Legs plus Abs! That is a bummer about the card and DVDs being delayed. Hope Fritz is doing good with the new fosters!

Cheryl Great job on C&W and P30 Yoga! Sounds like you have gotten a lot done with cleaning the carpets and housework!

This morning I did a ride in Barcelona and then did a few rounds of YB yoga! I actually slept in till my alarm went off. Normally I wake up about 20 minutes before but this time my alarm went off when I was in a deep sleep which makes waking up hard. I am taking tomorrow off work.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.