Strength in Numbers

Pam Great job on FS MIC and GS CT! I don’t think I could do that pushup sequence anymore. That is so tough! How fun to get a new coat! Great job on KPC and those pikes, I think resting and finishing out is awesome! Great job on the Viper! Yes you should have done a leg workout! ;) Just kidding, I am biased and love leg workouts. Oh wow window washing sounds like quite the arm workout! Super creative of your DH. Great job on HCE plus ME abs!

Cheryl Great job on RK! I don’t know how you do it with seeing all those cute kittens coming in. You and Pam continue to be my saints that I hope to one day be.

Friday I did a run in Portugal and a hike in Hawaii! After that I did housework and ran some errands. Saturday I did a strength workout and a hike in Switzerland and then some more housework. Sunday my legs were so sore from my strength workout. I was glad it was a rest day but then again maybe moving a little more would have loosened up my legs as they were still tight this morning. I did do Live Kick, Box, and Bags. The sound and the video were not synced. This was the first time it has done that and it makes a big difference when you are trying to match punching combos.

Have a great day!

This morning I was super tired and didn't want to get out of bed but I did it and made it through an interval jog in India and a hike in Hawaii. I had to scale back the speed on some of the intervals because they were uphill at 10%+ incline. It is a nice day today at 2 degrees Fahrenheit on my drive in with a high of 19. :eek: It is not even technically winter yet.

Have a great day!

Pam No we don't get dogs at our shelter. We are one of the smaller ones and we are also an education center which means we do camps and training sessions for kids so they learn how to treat and look after animals. Great job on KPC, Viper, Hardcore Extreme and all of your window washing. Hopefully your DH's window cleaning device works for you.

Julie It can be hard sometimes to not take the kittens home with me. But it does feel good to get them adopted out to a good home. Good work on your run in Portugal and hike in Hawaii, your strength workout and hike in Switzerland and Live Kick, Box and Bags. That would be annoying with the sound and video not synced. Good for you in getting out of bed and doing your jog in India and hike in Hawaii. Yowza that is cold, try to stay warm.

Friday I did GS Chest and Triceps. That one makes me really sore. Saturday was Imax 3 and then we had our 1/2 price adoption event which was crazy. Our cats and kittens were all adopted out within the first hour. Sunday I did segment 1 of Stretch Max and then went to the Winter Market to pick up a few things. Then early in the afternoon I went to the shelter to help bring gift baskets to the Vancouver Golf Club which was our venue for our Wine and Whiskers fund raiser that night. It was a very successful night and we raised a lot of money for our shelter. It was a really late night though and of course I woke up by 5am for some unknown reason and I couldn't get back to sleep. So I didn't workout on Monday I was way too tired. This morning I did PS Back and Biceps which was what I was supposed to do yesterday. Then in the afternoon I went to work at the SPCA for a few hours.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on GS C&T and Imax3! Oh wow that sounds like it would increase the adoptions to do half off. Great job on SM1! That is great that the fundraiser was a success. Love the name of Wine and Whiskers! Great job on PS B&B! It sounds like the cats and kittens get adopted pretty quickly which is good. I always hate seeing stories about an animal that has been in the shelter for a year or more.

This morning I did Live Cardio Leg Crush! It was good but my plantar fasciitis was acting up so I had to modify some of the impact out. We are a little warmer today with at least starting in the double digits!

Have a great day!

This morning I did Live Go the Distance spin workout! It was really good and I think just what I needed being low impact. I am working from home today! Right now all my furry coworkers are on the other side of the room but hoping they come over for some snuggles later.

Have a great day!

Julie Good job on Live Cardio Leg Crush. Too bad that your plantar fascitis was acting up but good idea to modify. Glad to hear that you had warmer weather. Great work on Live Go the Distance spin workout. So nice to have furry coworkers, they are the best.

So yesterday I did LIHI Legs then I worked all day. It was really quiet since we were closed and didn't have any cats or kittens. This morning was Cardio Slam and then I went to work since we got more animals in today. We got 7 kittens, 4 cats and 1 rat. So tomorrow will be a busy day. Right now I will be working every Thursday, Friday and Saturday. I will see how that works out.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on LIHI Legs! Some times it is nice to have those quiet days to focus and get things done. Great job on CS! Hopefully that schedule will work out for you and the shelter.

This morning I did an interval run in Morocco and a hike in Australia. Morocco is so pretty with the coloring and tiling on their buildings but it is a little to narrow of passageways for me. I would get pretty claustrophobic I think.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great job on your run in Morocco and hike in Australia. There are a lot of cities in Europe that have narrow passageways. It might not be too bad if you were actually there than seeing it on a screen.

Friday I did LIHI Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. I didn't have a lot of energy so I really died with all of those push ups. Then I went to the SPCA and we had a really busy day with adoptions. This morning I was so tired I couldn't get a workout in. I fell asleep before 9pm last night and had a good sleep but today wasn't any better. I went to the SPCA again and we had another really busy day. Most of our kittens and cats were adopted out though.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on LIHI CST! That one is so tough with the pushups after the heavy sets. Sounds like you were really needing your rest. That is great about the kittens and cats getting adopted. I have a really big personal space bubble when it comes to crowds. I don't like theme parks or concerts or other places that get packed with people. It is not really claustrophobia because I don't mind small spaces if I am alone. It's weird.

Saturday I did a quick strength workout and a hike on Machu Picchu. Then I was going to do some stuff around the house before going to Sheba's acupuncture appointment but she was having problems with her eyes. It was like her 3rd eyelid was stuck and covering up the whole eye. We ended up leaving for the vet early and it they think she was having an allergic reaction to something that cause her bottom eyelids and lips to swell and she had hives on her. They gave her a steroid shot and we rescheduled the acupuncture because we didn't want to do that when she had hives. She ended up getting back to normal about 4 hours later. Poor girl. So Saturday was a bust for getting much done but we needed to get her taken care of. Sunday was my rest day and I did some meal prepping but that was it. This morning I did an interval run in India and a hike in Australia.

Have a great day!

Julie Good work on your quick strength workout. Poor Sheba having an allergic reaction. Glad to hear that she is doing better. Great job on your interval run in India and hike in Australia.

Sunday I did segment 3 of Stretch Max and then walked down to our Winter Market to pick up a few things. Then we went out to visit with my mom. Today I did PS Legs and Abs and then went and got groceries. In the afternoon Tango had a vet appointment. Since he is a senior he got blood work done. We will find out the results tomorrow or Wednesday. Hopefully everything is fine with him.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on SM3 and your walk to the Winter Market! How's your mom doing? Still enjoying her new place? Great job on PS Legs and Abs! Hope everything is good with Tango.

This morning I did Live Cardio Leg Block Party! I am glad that the cardio was more hi/lo cardio than plyo type. Although I thought we were done with the warm up and had moved into the first cardio block but then after about 6 cardio moves, Cathe asked if we were ready for our first cardio block. I was like :confused: didn't we just do that? The weights were mostly regular reps to except squats and plie squats had some low ends.

Have a great day!

Hi ladies, sorry to be MIA for so long. I went to Albany New York last Tuesday-Saturday for a mini reunion with my 2 best friends from high school. It was so much fun and like w had seen each other yesterday even though it has been so many years. I did a workout on Tuesday morning before I left, but I can't remember what it was. :rolleyes:. Sunday I did Intensity Bootcamp and then went to our adoption event. We had 4 adoptions which is better than we have had in awhile, but still a pretty slow weekend since they had none on Saturday. Monday morning I did LIHI Back, shoulders, and biceps and then had a dentist appointment and a lot of running around. This morning was AOLIH + core 1. Since then has been laundry and getting caught up around the house. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie My mom is doing well, thanks for asking. She does enjoy her new place since her sister and now a few of their friends have moved in. Great job on Live Cardio Leg Block Party. Too funny about thinking that you were finished your warm up when you weren't

Pam So fun to meet up with your best friends from high school. Good job on whatever workout you did Tuesday (I know that feeling), Bootcamp, LIHI Back, Shoulders and Biceps and AOLIH + Core 1. 4 adoptions in a day is good. Too bad you didn't get any the day before.

This morning was Rockout Knockout and then I got the laundry and housework done. I even managed to get out for a bit of a walk too.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam No worries on being MIA. I am pretty sure you mentioned going out of town before you left so I figured that was what was happening. Great job on your mystery workout. Glad you had a great time in NY! Great job on Intensity Bootcamp! 4 adoptions is great! Great job n LIHI BSB and AOLIH plus core 1! Hope you got all caught up on laundry and housework.

Cheryl Great job on RK and laundry and housework plus a walk! So glad your mom is enjoying the new place and has people she can be with there.

This morning I did an interval run in India and a hike in Australia!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your interval run in India and hike in Australia.

This morning was supposed to be PS Back and Biceps but since I did that one last week by mistake I did LIHI Back, Shoulders and Biceps. Then I met up with a friend for a walk. It was cold out but nice and sunny.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on LIHI BSB! Sometimes it is nice to walk in the cold especially when the sun is out.

This morning I did Live Blazing Bootcamp! It was only 4 rounds but each round was a double shot of cardio, legs, leg plus upper, and upper and sometimes more than 1 of each of those. It was good and easy to modify the impact out of it. Now that I am running a little more, I think I need to take the impact out of Cathe a little more. I am working from home today and tomorrow I am off work. Yea!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on RK, laundry and housework Nice that you were able to get out for a walk too.

Julie Great job on your interval run in Indie and hike in Australia!

Cheryl Great job on LIHI BSB and your walk.

Julie Great job on Live BB. That sounds like one that I would really enjoy. I hope you enjoy your long weekend!

Yesterday I went for a 20 mile bike ride with my friend. It was a beautiful day other than being a bit windy. This morning I did LIHI chest, shoulders, and triceps. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on Live Blazing Bootcamp. Sometimes you can have just a bit too much impact. Good for you in modifying. Enjoy your long weekend and having your furry assistants helping you out.

Pam Great job on your 20 mile bike ride and LIHI Chest, Shoulders and Triceps.

This morning was Plyo Hiit 1. It was one of those days and my body refused to do any burpees :rolleyes:. I substituted jacks instead. Then I went to the SPCA as we got a transfer of kittens and cats today.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your 20 mile bike ride and LIHI CST! I am sure the wind can either help or hurt with biking depending on the direction.

Cheryl Great job on Plyo HiiT 1! Hmm I feel like I have those days every day with mountain climbers and all of Cathe's "fun" variations.

So I wasn't supposed to work today but we had an emergency management meeting that I had to come in for. Anyway, I did an interval run at the Taj Mahal today and then a hike in Hawaii. Now I am getting ready to leave work and go grocery shopping.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Gret job on Plyo Hiit 1. That is a bad one for burpees. I usually sub that one out when it's on the calendar because of all of those burpees. Good for you for making it work.

Julie Yes, a tail wind can be nice for riding it's the head wind that is tough. We felt like we had a head wind on both directions though, which makes no sense :oops:. Sorry that you had to go in to work when you weren't expecting to, but at least it sounds like you didn't have to stay too long. Great job on you run at the Taj Mahal and your hike in Hawaii.

This morning I felt like I needed a tough cardio workout so I did X10 X62 which is the LI, step, Hi/Lo, and cardio circuit. That definitely hit the mark for tough cardio, Then I added in the abs from LIC. Now I'm headed out to start tackling the leaves since they have started falling. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.