Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on RUR+CC and your walk. Cold sunny days are great for walks, as long as it's not TOO cold.

Julie Great job on Live OF. Oh boy, your weather sounds awful. It's too soon for snow and ice!! I hope it goes away quickly. That is too funny about Gunner chasing the mouse cursor. Silly boy.

This morning was supposed to be Lower Body Blast, but since I feel like I have blasted my lower body a lot already the week I did Imax 2 instead. I did contemplate Imax 1 to avoid the Jeannie hops, but I really do enjoy Imax 2 other than those blasted things. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Live Hearts on Fire. Oh wow it is too early for snow. Too funny about Gunner wanting to chase the mouse cursor.

Pam Great job on Imax 2 and your favorite Jeannie hops.

This morning was Lower Body Blast but I had to do the timesaver premix as I was getting a lot of texts from work which got me a bit behind. Then I went to the SPCA and we got 3 black kittens and two tuxedo cats. Then tonight we got about 325 kids for Halloween. It was a really nice night cold but I would rather have that than rain or snow.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Imax 2 and all those Jeannie hops that you love so much!

Cheryl Great job on LBB timesaver! Oh my I love black cats and dogs! They just always seem to have the shiniest coats. I continue to be amazed by the number of kids you get every year.

This morning I did an interval run in Portugal and a hike in Australia. We did end up getting over 3" of snow yesterday. Crazy! We didn't do Halloween this year. In years past we have sometimes not even gotten 20 kids so it doesn't seem worth it.

Have a wonderful weekend!

cheryl Great job on LBB. You always get o many kids for Halloween. I think we got about 10. It was crazy weather though, so I was surprised we even got that many.

Julie Gret job on your interval run in Portugal and your hike in Australia. Wow, you sure did get a lot of snow. It looks pretty, but hopefully it will be gone soon.

This morning I did Lower Body Blast. I was going to go for a bike ride with my friends, but we had a cold front come through last night and it was in the low 40s and windy this morning, so I decided to stay and do an inside workout! Last night during Trick or Treat time it was really windy and we were under a tornado warning so it was a pretty quiet Halloween. We got a few kids before the rain started, but once it started it came down hard. Have a great day!

Pam

Good morning, I hope everyone remembered to set back their clocks! Most of ours do it by themselves now though. Yesterday I did Plyo Hiit 2 + bonus abs 2. In the afternoon I went to help a friend put up fliers and knock on doors trying to find her missing dog :(. She was out of town and it got out from the pet sitters house and the woman didn't tell her until she got home 10 days later. I feel so bad for her, she is so upset. The morning I did chiseled upper body. It was supposed to be a rest day, but I didn't do much upper body last week and that is a pretty easy and short one. Now I'm going to start getting our bonus room ready to paint. We are also taking out the carpet and putting in vinyl plank flooring. I can't wait for the carpet to be gone! Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on LBB! I do not blame you on wanting to stay nice and warm and out of the cold wind. It was a bad Halloween for our area too. I think most of the towns ended up postponing it till Saturday. I remembered to set the clocks back although it didn't take on the Sheba. She still remembered it should was past her normal feeding time. Great job on Plyo HiiT 2 plus abs 2! OMG! That is so sad about her dog I hope she finds it. I am sure the pet sitter was scared to tell her but really how horrible of her. Great job on CUB! Oh that sounds exciting. We want to get rid of our carpet in the living room and dining room but will probably wait a year or so. The thought of moving all that furniture.

All of our snow was pretty much gone by Friday night and all gone by Saturday morning. I did a strength workout Saturday followed by a short hike in Switzerland. Then it was housework and flipping our mattress and cleaning under the bed. All the dog hair!! Sunday was my lazy day and with pushing the clocks back, we actually got up earlier than normal so had more time with the dogs!

Have a great day!

Julie That's one of the problems with the time change, the animals don't know and expect to stick to their normal schedule. I am definitely not excited about all of the work to get ready for replacing the floors, but all be excited to get it done. Great job on your strength workout and your hike in Switzerland and all of the house work. I wish we didn't change the time, but I really did enjoy that extra hour yesterday. it made they feel so long.

This morning I did Imax 3 and the abs from Cardio and weights. I just finished loosely following Cathe's October rotation so now I have to figure out what to do next. I will probably just free form at least for this week because I'm going to be out of town next week. Have a great day,

Pam

Julie Great job on your interval run in Portugal and hike in Australia. It is way too early for snow.

Pam Good work on Lower Body Blast. That is cold weather for you. That sucked for the kids to have a tornado warning on Halloween. Yes the clocks were set back. I am so tired of it and can't wait for it to end. I would have ended now for us but our Premier wants to wait for Washington, Oregon and California so we can all do it at the same time. Good job on Plyo Hiit 2 + bonus abs 2. That is terrible about your friends dogs. I would be frantically looking for the dog if I was the pet sitter. Great work on Chiseled Upper Body. I would love to get rid of our carpets too. Maybe next year.

Julie That is great that the snow didn't last for long. Good work on your strength workout and your hike and all of your housework.

Pam Good job on Imax 3 and the abs from Cardio and Weights.

Friday I did Chiseled Upper Body and then we went to my brothers for lunch to meet his new girlfriend. She lives in Winnipeg so they are having a bit of a long distance relationship right now. Saturday I went dragon boating and then went to the SPCA. It was a busy day there. Sunday morning I did yoga and then I worked again. I was all by myself so I was glad that it was a slow day. Then this morning it was GS Back, Shoulders and Biceps and then I got some cleaning done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Imax 3 and C&W abs!

Cheryl Great job on CUB! That must be hard having a long distance relationship but hopefully technology these days helps a little. Great job on yoga and GS BSB and cleaning!

I got so caught up in recanting my weekend I forgot to say I did Live Cardio Leg Party yesterday! It was good and had a section of cardio on the ball that I enjoy. Reminds me of hippity hop days. This morning I did a run in India and then halfway through my hike in Australia, I knocked the safety cord off the treadmill and hit the stop button at the same time so it completely stopped my workout. If just the safety cord is pulled, it will let you resume but once you hit stop it is done. So I found a short hike in Hawaii to finish out my day.

Have a great day!

Cheryl I don't know what we are waiting for to get rid of Daylight savings time, I wish we would just go ahead and do it. It seems like there is always talk, but it never happens. Great job on CUB. I hope you liked the new girlfriend. It seems that long distance romances are getting to be more common thanks to technology. Great job on yoga, dragon boating, and BG BSB and your cleaning!

Julie That's funny because when I read your post yesterday I thought you must have forgotten to say what you did for a workout. I have done that before too. Great job om Livev CLP, it sounds like a lot of fun. I used to love my hoppity hop! Great job on your run in Indai and your hikes in Australia and Hawaii. That's the worst when your workout gets stopped in the middle like that, but it sounds like you made up for it.

Both of my biking friends are out of town today, but it's a beautiful day so I went for a 27.5 mile ride. It sure goes by a lot slower when you are alone even though my pace was faster than it usually is when we ride together. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on yesterday's Cardio Leg Day. Cardio on the ball sounds interesting. Bummer that you couldn't get through your hike in Australia but glad that you could find a short hike in Hawaii to do.

Pam The time change is just a pain the the butt. I wish governments would just do away with it completely. Yes we liked the new girlfriend. She is really nice. Good job on your 27.5 mile bike ride. It would go by a lot faster if you had people to chat with.

This morning was to be a spin workout but since I don't have any I just did LITE Cardio Party. Then I got some more cleaning done. I am way behind on that. Then in the afternoon I went to the SPCA for a staff meeting.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your solo 27.5 mile bike ride! That is great motivation you had to do it alone.

Cheryl Great job on LITE CP and cleaning! I hate when I feel like I am behind on keeping up with cleaning.

This morning I did Live In the Ring! It was good. Not too intense even though Cathe said it should have you should be out of breathe. Maybe I didn’t give it my all. Now I have an all day leadership development meeting. Oh joy!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Cardio party and your cleaning. I feel like I'm always way behind on my cleaning!

Julie Great job on Live in the ring. I feel like I never gt very out of breath with the boxing workouts. Oh boy, I hope that the all day meeting isn't too bad!

This morning was Gym Style Back, shoulders and biceps and the abs from LIC. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Live In the Ring. I don't find the boxing ones too intense. Enjoy your all day leadership development meeting. I hope it goes by fast for you.

Pam Good work on GS Back, Shoulders and Biceps and the abs from LIC.

This morning was GS Legs. Then I went grocery shopping and in the afternoon I walked our friends dog. It was a nice day out so it was good that I had an excuse to get out to go for a walk.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on GS BSB plus LIC abs! Maybe if I had a heavy bag it would make a difference. She uses the bag quite a bit in the live boxing workouts.

Cheryl Great job on GS Legs! I bet it was nice to go for a walk after that doozy of a workout.

I survived the full day of leadership development. It was tough towards the end of the day though. This morning I did Live Spootackular Bootcamp! It was a good mix of exercises. I can't believe some of the costumes people worked out in. And one person with full on face paint. Wow! I am taking tomorrow off work.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job om GS Legs. A walk with a dog on a pretty day sounds fabulous.

Julie I do think that a heavy bag would make a big difference for the boxing workouts. I went to to a boxing class once with bags and it was pretty fun and very intense. I'm glad you survived your full day of leadership development. Hopefully you won't have to do another one of those in awhile! Great job on Spooktacular Bootcamp. I saw a video clip from it and was thinking it would be hard to workout in some of those outfits. If I had my face painted it would all be running down the front of me by the end of the class!

This morning I did Fit Split mixed impact cardio and Gym Style Chest and triceps. I get really tired of the chest work in that one! Yesterday I went shopping at the outlet mall. I lost my winter coat at the end of last winter, so I wanted to go to the Columbia outlet and get a new one. I got a few more things also and it was a beautiful day to be out walking around. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Glad that you survived the day. Good idea to make a long weekend. Good job on Spootackular Bootcamp. I would get too hot if I was in a full costume and forget the face paint. That would have melted off of me.

Pam Great work on Fit Split mixed impact cardio and GS Chest and Triceps. The chest work does me in on that one and it is one that I am doing tomorrow. Glad that you had fun shopping and getting out on a beautiful day.

This morning was Rockout Knockout then I went to the SPCA as we got 5 kittens and 2 budgies in today.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Rockout Knockout! You really get an interesting mix of animals at the SPCA! Do you ever have dogs?

This morning I did Kick, Punch, and Crunch. I had to take a short rest before the last two pikes, but I was determined to do them all. I am feeling that chest work from yesterday, ouch. Have a great day!

Pam

Good morning, I hope you are both enjoying the weekend! This morning I dd the Viper from the Terminator DVD. I should have done a leg workout, but I didn't feel like it :). Have a great day!

Pam

Happy Monday! Yesterday I took a rest day and spent most of the day washing windows. We have a LOT of windows :oops: and I still have a lot more to do. I've only done insides so far and the outside will be a challenge because most of them can't be reached without big ladders. My DH made a window cleaning device on a pole so when we get a nice day I'll have to see how that works. This morning was Hardcore Extreme, I think the one I did was called extreme intervals+ or something like that. It had 3 Imax 3 rounds followed by 5 of the Kickmax leg drills, then that repeated again and then the Kickmax conditioning drills. Not really my favorite, but something a little different at least. Then I did the abs from ME. Have a great day!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.