Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job on Live legs. I forgot about that one. I downloaded but have never tried it so I'll have to try and remember it for the next leg day. Wow, that is crazy that those kittens got adopted so fast.

Julie Great job on your run in India and hike in Hawaii. Hopefully your legs won't get too sore.

This morning RUUB was on the calendar, but I felt like doing some cardio so I did Hiit 30/30 too. They are both pretty short workouts, so by the time I dropped the cool down from Hiit and the warm up from RUUB it was just about an hour. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie I have only done a couple of the lives before. I really like them but I haven't ordered any of the downloads yet. Hopefully you don't get the DOMS in your legs and that you were able to pass the toilet test. Great job on your interval run in India and your hike in Hawaii.

Pam Good work on RUUB and Hiit 30/30.

So Friday I did LITE Pyramid Upper Body and then got all the housework done. Today I didn't workout as I left early to go to the West Coast Women's Show with some friends. It was a fun time.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on RUUB and adding on 30/30! You must have had some energy to do add that one on.

Cheryl Great job on Lite PUB and housework!

Saturday I did a strength workout and a short hike in Hawaii. After that it was yardwork. We put down some winter fertilizer and are hoping that will help our grass grow in better in the spring. Sunday was my lazy day and this morning I did Live Total Body Stability Ball. The legs cardio portion had a lot of bouncing and tossing the ball. I didn't want to bounce the ball because DH was still sleeping in the room next to where I workout and I have short ceilings so I can't toss much higher than my head. Still it was a good workout.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on PUB and your housework!

Julie Great job on your strength work, hike in Hawaii, yard work, and Live TBSB. You are very nice to avoid bouncing the ball to keep from waking your DH.

I didn't work out either day this weekend We had adoption events both days but they were so slow. We only had one adoption on Saturday and none on Sunday. The state fair started on Thursday, so we were figuring everyone was at the fair. Hopefully next weekend will be better. This morning I did Drill Max which I love, but it is tough Tomorrow morning I'm headed to Vegas with a couple of my friends for the rest of the week, so probably won't be posting again. Have a great week!

Pam

Julie Good work on your strength workout and hike in Hawaii. Hopefully all the yardwork you did will help your grass grow better. Great job on Live Total Body Stability Ball. You are so nice to not want to wake your DH.

Pam That is too bad that both your adoptions events were slow. Great job on Drill Max. Have fun in Vegas.

Sunday I did yoga and it felt so good to stretch. Then I went to the Farmers Market to pick up a few things. This morning was Slide and Glide then I went out to vote in our federal election. I walked down to the voting station and it was raining so hard out that I got soaked, even with an umbrella.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam That's a bummer about the adoption events. Great job on DM! Have a wonderful time in Vegas!

Cheryl Great job on yoga and S&G! Hopefully you dried out fairly quickly from your wet walk.

This morning I did an interval run in Portugal and a hike in Australia. Two of the intervals had an incline of 10% and 8% which was super tough but I made it through.

Have a great day!

This morning I did Live Upper Body Core Crush! She should have called it pushup palooza. She had 3 different kinds of pushups with 2 rounds each and they were all tough. The core included 3 different sliding moves in plank position. All this on top of a poor night's sleep. I'm ready for bed already!

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your interval run in Portugal and hike in Australia and Live Upper Body Core Crush. Oh wow that's a lot of push ups. Good for you in getting through them with not much sleep.

So yesterday I did ICE Metabolic Total Body. Then in the evening I went with a friend to see Joy McCarthy who is a holistic nutritionist. She was talking about your how to keep your immune system functioning optimally. Her talks are always really good. Today I did PRS #2 and then went and got groceries. Then in the afternoon I got a lot of leaves raked up.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on ICE MTB! That sounds interesting. I always love reading and hearing about nutrition and fitness. Most of my family and friends thinks I am nuts! Great job on PRS #2 and LeafMax!

This morning I did Live Leg Day! It was a really good one that was a good pace to really concentrate on the muscles. No cardio but of course working legs keeps the heart rate up. No repeats either. I am going to the dentist today to discuss getting a dental implant. I am so not excited. I have tomorrow off so hopefully I can get a lot done and get some r&r in too!

Have a great weekend!

Julie Some of my family think I am nuts too but I don't care. Great job on Live Leg Day. Oh yuck a dental implant doesn't seem like fun. I hope you can get some R&R in this weekend.

This morning was Butts and Guts but I slept in and had to go to work today so I only had time for the standing legs and stability ball abs timesaver. Then I went to the SPCA as we were getting 6 kittens 2 cats and 1 bunny. It took most of the day to do the paperwork and the examinations. I stayed late and helped with prepping things for tomorrow morning as we didn't have any volunteers tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on the legs and SB abs from B&G! That is a long one but I love that it has great sections that allow for easily shortening it. I've always wanted a bunny. We had one when I was really little but I really don't remember it.

Thursday the dentist confirmed I do need an implant and the first step is getting my tooth extracted but that won't happen until early December due to his vacation and my work schedule. Friday I did a run in Portugal and a hike in Hawaii. After that, I had an oil change and some errands to run. Then I came home and did housework. Saturday I did a strength workout and then a hike partially up Machu Picchu. Then I did some organizing in my pantry and dining room. Sunday was my lazy rest day and this morning I did Live Lower Body Barre and Weights.

Have a great day!

Hi ladies, it looks like you have both been busy keeping up with your workouts. I didn't do any official workouts while I was gone, but of course there is always a lot of walking in Vegas. The first two days we did about 9 miles and 5 on the last day. Lady Gaga was fantastic and we also show menopause the musical which was hilarious. I got home Friday evening and was exhausted, Saturday morning was Step Blast and then another slow adoption event. Sunday was To the Max and yet another slow adoption event. We had one each day, but they were both really good ones. One who had been with us for a year and a half and one who had been returned twice. This morning I did Afterbun and the abs from Slide and Glide. My glutes are feeling it already so I can't imagine how they will be tomorrow. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Oh bummer that you need an implant. Good job on your run in Portugal and hike in Hawaii, your strength workout, hike up Machu Picchu and Live Lower Body Barre and Weights.

Pam You can walk a lot in Vegas can't you. Lady Gaga would have been great and Afterburn. Too bad that your adoption event was slow but nice that ones that have been with you for a while got adopted.

So Friday was RUUB. Then I went early to the SPCA to take one of our new cats in to have his teeth checked. While I was there my manager let me know that she was sick and if I could look after things that day. I did but what a busy day, I was exhuasted when I got home. Saturday morning I went dragon boating and it was a really nice day though a bit cold. There was fog on the water which I like. Then I went to the SPCA to work the afternoon which was another busy day. Sunday I was back at the SPCA looking after my assistant managers shift since she was in a seminar all that day. Again another incredibly busy day. So Monday morning I needed to take one of our cats in to get neutered. However I forgot to take away his food before I left and woke up about 4am remembering that I forgot to do it. So I got up and went to the shelter to take away his food. There really aren't many people up at that time :rolleyes:. Then I came back home and went back to bed for a couple more hours. I was so tired when I got up that I sure didn't have any energy for any type of workout. So I got our kitten in for his neuter and then I had to work all day again. At least it was a slower day though I was busy all day long. I am pretty pooped right now and I hope that I sleep well tonight.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam So glad you had lots of fun in Vegas! Great job on Step Blast and TTM! I love when I see animals who have been at the shelter or in foster for years get adopted. So sad though that some get returned especially twice. I try not to judge people who return animals but I often wonder if they were really ready for a companion animal in their life or gave them a long enough try. Great job on AB and S&G abs! Hope you can pass the toilet test today!

Cheryl Great job on RUUB! That was nice of you to pick up a shift for your sick manager. I would probably be humming Smoke on the Water the entire time during your dragon boating with fog on the water. You have been working a lot at the SPCA. I am sure they appreciate all you are doing for them. Oh man, I would have done the same thing in driving in at 4 am to take away the food. Hopefully you can get some rest in soon.

This morning I did a run in India and a hike in Australia. I have been trying to increase the amount of time I run before walking for recovery. I got a couple of 3 minute runs in but they were tough. I still run super slow. I don't know that I will ever be a fast runner and I think I am ok with that. For some reason seeing some programs that go at speeds of 7+ mph freaks me out.

Have a great day!

Julie Great work on your run in India and hike in Australia. I wouldn't worry if you are never a fast runner, slow and steady wins the race.

Well I was still pretty tired today. I haven't worked 5 days in a row since I retired 4 1/2 years ago. I am not used to it. I did get a bit of a walk in today though. Tomorrow I should be back to normal.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on RUUB. Wow, you had a very busy weekend at the SPCA! That's great that you got to go dragon boating in the fog. It seem like it would feel a bit eerie. That's terrible about waking up at 4 am realizing you forgot to take away the cats food! I can't believe you drove there and did it at that hour, but at least you didn't have to worry about getting stuck in traffic :p. I'm sure you must have been exhausted after that! I hope your sleep was all that you were hoping for!

Julie The poor cat the got returned twice was just bad luck. The first woman was literally crazy. She thought aliens were watching her and when our volunteer went to pick up the cat she had all of her windows covered with foil. The second guy turned out to be severely allergic. The woman who adopted her last weekend was hugging her and telling her she will never be returned again. :). I definitely do end up judging some of the people who return them, even though I try not to! Great job on your run in India and hike in Australia. I absolutely hate to run so I have a lot of respect for how much you have been doing, I can't imagine anything faster than a 10 minute mile.

This morning my friend and I did a 26 mile bike ride It was supposed to be nothing but rain here all week, but so far it's been just beautiful weather so we took advantage of that today. After that I came home and worked in the yard all afternoon, so I'm pooped. My glutes have been screaming at me all day too after Afterburn yesterday, so I'm a bit of a basket case tonight :eek:. Have a great day.

Pam

Cheryl Glad you were able to get some rest and active recovery. You have been working really hard lately.

Pam Great job on your 26 mile bike ride! Glad you are having beautiful weather and can get some yard work done.

This morning I did Live Total Body Giant Sets 3! It was awesome. Such a great combination of exercises and perfect pace and intensity throughout. We are having freezing rain this morning. I'm glad I had today scheduled as a work from home day so I don't have to drive in it.

Have a great day!

Julie Greatjob on TBGS3. It sounds like a winner. Freezing rain in the worse, I'm so glad you don't have to drive in it. Our beautiful weather is about to come to an end I think. It's still warm, but we're supposed to have rain the next few days. It's not looking good for the trick or treaters.

This morning was STS Total body. I hadn't done it in a long time and enjoyed it. It does seem like there is way more emphasis on legs than anything else though. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on your 26 mile bike ride. Take advantage of the beautiful weather while you have it. Afterburn is a butt burner.

Julie Good work on Live Total Body Giant Sets 3. That is great that you could work from home today. Driving in freezing rain would be stressful.

Pam Good work on STS Total Body.

This morning was suppose to be a spin DVD but since I don't have any I did Lite Rev'd Up Rumble and tacked on the calorie crush. Then I went to get groceries and in the afternoon DH and myself went for a walk at our local park. We are getting really nice weather, cold but sunny.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on STS TB! I actually prefer more emphasis on the legs.

Cheryl Great job on subbing in LITE RUR plus the calorie crush!

This morning I did Live Hearts on Fire! It was good, nothing to write home about though. Our weather really turned ickier this morning. We got a half inch of snow on top of the freezing rain which made the roads very slushy. DH dropped me off at my carpool and almost spun the car out. Supposed to get another inch or so of snow throughout the day. While working from home yesterday, Gunner thought it would be fun to chase the mouse cursor on my monitor screen. He is no longer allowed to sit by me when I work from home.

Have a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.