Strength in Numbers

Julie She has a couple of books out and one more on the way. I love her recipes. Great job on Live Bring It Bootcamp. Sounds like it was just the perfect pace to keep up with.

Pam I'm surprised that I didn't feel the leg workout either. I thought for sure I would and was surprised the next day when I didn't feel anything. Good work on Tabatacise + core 1. I bet you liked the break between rounds 4 and 5. Ummm I wonder if my DVD player will do that for me tomorrow :p.

Today was XTrain Bis and Tris + core 1. Then I went to the SPCA as we had another 8 kittens coming. We were so busy today that I had to do the exams by myself. It wasn't too bad, kittens are so much fun to be around. I really wanted to adopt a couple of them but I knew it would be too much with more than 2 cats.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on Tabatacise plus core 1! Oh bummer about the extra break!

Cheryl Great job on XT Bis & Tris plus core 1! I will be checking her books out on Amazon.

I forgot to say I was not working Friday. I did do a run in Lisbon and a hike in Australia that morning and then did some chores around the house and ran errands in the afternoon. Saturday I did a quick strength workout and then gave the dogs baths and washed all the couch covers and dog beds and blankets. Sunday was a lazy rest day for me. This morning I did not want to get up but I did and got Live Lower Body HiiT with Abs in! It was tough but I think it was because I didn’t eat the best this weekend.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on Train Bis, Tris, and core 1! .It is always to tempting to keep the kittens Did your DVD player help you out and give you an extra break for Tabatacise? ;).

Julie Great job on your run in Lisbon and hike in Australia, your weight workout and Live lower body hiit with abs.

Friday morning my friends and I did a 22 mile bike ride, then that afternoon my DH and I left for the beach. We stayed at our friends Friday and Saturday night and on Sunday went to Carolina Beach to check out the wedding venues. It's just a few weeks away, hard to believe. We had a lot of fun with Blythes parents running around on their golf cart. Three of my kittens spent the week at Petsmart, but none of them were adopted. :mad:. Someone who met Mia wants to adopt her, but her vet reference has to be checked first. I should find out today or tomorrow if she ends up being approved or not. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good work on your hike in Australia, your strength workout and Live Lower Body HiiT with Abs. And all of your chores and errands. It is hard when you don't eat right. I find the same thing with me.

Pam No unfortunately my DVD player didn't give me an extra break. Great job on your 22 mile bike ride. Who is getting married? Did I miss something? Bummer that your kittens were not adopted. Almost all of our kittens are adopted within 1 to 2 days of getting to our shelter.

So Friday was Tabatacise and Saturday was XTrain Chest, Back and Shoulders. Then I went to the SPCA. It was crazy busy there. We could hardly keep up with everyone coming in for adoptions. Sunday I had a Celebration of Life to go to for one of my cousin's husbands. I took my mom and 2 aunts to it. It was a bit of a drive but it was really nice. This morning I did Intensity Boot Camp. Wow I was feeling really old and stiff this morning. I really need to get back to doing yoga. Dragon boating was cancelled for tonight as we didn't have enough people to go out. I think the season is pretty much done now. I am hoping to go out a couple more times this week with other teams. I will see how it goes.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on your 22 mile bike ride! How fun to have a weekend at the beach. Your temps must still be pretty good. I hope Mia’s adoption goes through.

Cheryl Great job on Tabatacise and XT CBS! I guess that is a good thing to be crazy busy with adoptions. So sorry about your cousin’s husband. Great job on BC! Hopefully you can still get more dragon boating in. I know I am not ready for your season to be over because that means it is Fall and then comes Winter.

This morning I did Live Awesome UB! It went by so fast and there was no core even though it was only 40 minutes.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Too bad you didn't gt the bonus break in Tabatacise :p. If we had a facility I think we would have more adoptions too, but with only having adoption events a couple of times a month it tends to be slower. Great job on Tabatacise and XTrain CBS! It's nice to be busy because of so many adoptions! Great job on Bootcamp, that one had me sore too. I'm getting sad about summer coming to an end, though it is still really hot here at the moment. My oldest step son is getting married on October 5. They just got engaged at Christmas time.

Julie It is still in the 90s here right now. I'm ok with summer sticking around for as long as it wants to :D. Mia's adoption didn't get approved. Apparently her 10 year old cat has only been to a vet once because it was sick and they have no records of it having any vaccinations :(. I'm a bit mad because apparently there was someone else who was really interested in her, but was told that she was on hold so they couldn't meet her. We don't put cats on hold, but it sounds like the woman did it too get one of her cats adopted instead. Mia is super sweet though, so I'm pretty confident she will find a good home. Great job on Live AUB! I hope it was awesome!

I forgot to say yesterday that I did Intensity Bootcamp. My legs are still feeling it a bit today. This morning was RWH LIHI legs+ core 1. It was tough for me today! Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on BC and RWH LIHI Legs plus core 1! I bet that was tough doing those back to back. That is so sad about Mia. I don't know anything about cat vaccines. So even if they are indoor cats, they still need vaccines? I still can't believe she wouldn't at least go to the vet once a year for an annual checkup. Although I guess I do know a lot of people that do the same thing either because they can't afford it or don't think it is necessary.

This morning I did an interval run in Portugal and a hike in Australia. DH has started doing the same Portugal runs I am doing. He said he really likes it so hopefully he sticks with it. It will make me feel like we are getting our money's worth out of the crazy expensive treadmill.

Have a great day!

Julie By law (at least in NC), all cats and dogs have to have rabies shots, even if they are indoor only, and then cats also get distemper vaccines once every 3 years. I know growing up we never took our cats to the vet, but I make sure mine all have a yearly checkup even if everything seems ok. Great job on our interval run in Portugal and your hike in Australia. That is great that your DH is doing the Portugal runs and liking them. I think your treadmill sounds amazing!

This morning was Hard Strikes. It goes by really fast except for the su/pu combo. Tomorrow I'm leaving for a girls hiking trip in Georgia so I need to get packed today. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Great work on Live Awesome UB.

Pam Good job on Intensity Bootcamp and RWH LIHI Legs + Core 1.

Julie Good work on your run in Portugal and hike in Australia. That is great that your DH is doing the treadmill workouts as well.

Pam Great work on Hard Strikes. Enjoy your girls hiking trip.

So Tuesday it was RWH LIHI Legs + Core 1. In the evening I went dragon boating with another team. It was raining really hard out but it was still nice. The seals were looking at us like we were crazy. It was just us and the seals out there that night. This morning I got through most of the cardio of Hardstrikes. I did try to have an egg for breakfast and that was a mistake. I got through some of the cardio but then my stomach started churning and I had to stop. I guess eggs really are off the menu for me. I wanted to try again to make sure it wasn't just an off chance that they affected me. But no, I think I have an intolerance to them now :mad:. Another thing that I can't eat.

Cheryl

Pam I wonder if that lady will decide she needs to take her cat to the vet more often now that she got denied an adoption. Great job on HS and the su/pu combo! Oh have fun on the hiking trip in GA!

Cheryl Great job on RWH LIHI Legs plus Core 1! I bet the seals aren't used to seeing humans out in the rain. Oh no bummer about eggs. Good for you for getting through as much of the cardio of HS as you did!

This morning I did Live Fit Tower Inferno. I love when she uses the fit tower because she actually has good back work in there instead of just rear flys and pullovers.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on Live Fit Tower Inferno. I love using the fit tower. I wish she had more workouts for it.

I did GS Back, Shoulders and Biceps this morning. Then I went to the SPCA as we got 10 kittens and 2 cats today. It was crazy busy too because I think people know that our transfer happens on Thursdays. I got home late so I missed being able to go out dragon boating tonight.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on GS BSB! Sounds like you had a busy day. Do all of your intakes come from transfers from other shelters or how do some come from owner surrenders and stray pickups?

This morning I did an interval run in India and then a hike in Hawaii. I have been up since 1 which really is only 2 hours less sleep than normal. We got thunderstorms coming in around 1 and Layla gets so scared. Sheba and Gunny sleep right through them but Layla trembles and pants and paces. Poor girl!

Have a great weekend!

Saturday Sheba had an early vet appointment so DH and I took her to that and then ran some quick errands. I did a quick strength workout when we got back and then some chores around the house. Sunday was a dreary, rainy day so perfect for my lazy day. This morning I did Live PHA + Cardio Blasts and it was tough but good. I saw Cathe is selling Live downloads which is awesome. Now I just have to figure out which ones I want to download. Since she has a 30% off coupon, I figure I better take advantage and get a few.

Have a great day!

This morning I did an interval run in Portugal and a hike in Hawaii. I feel like I am slowly getting better at running.

Have a great day!

Julie Our intakes do come from shelters in the northern part of our province. The animals have a better chance at being adopted here because we have a higher population. We do get some from local shelters as well from animals being surrendered and strays. Great job on your interval run in India and your hike in Hawaii with not much sleep. Thunderstorms can terrify some animals. Nice that you got up and kept her company. Good work on your strength workout, Live PHA + Cardio Blasts and your interval run in Portugal and hike in Hawaii. It is great that Cathe is selling her live downloads. I would love to get some of them too.

Sorry that I have been MIA. I didn't realize that I hadn't been on the computer for that long. So Friday morning I needed to take a couple of our cats into the vet for a dental check so I didn't get a chance to do a workout. Then I came home and got the vacuuming done and then went back to the SPCA because my manager was taking the afternoon off so I covered for her. Saturday morning I went dragon boating first thing in the morning. Then I went to my shift at the SPCA. Sunday morning I went to the farmers market. It is a very rainy and dreary day. The market wasn't very busy because it was raining so hard. Then we went out for lunch as my cousin and his family are visiting from Australia. We hadn't seen them for a few years so it was nice to catch up. My other cousin was suppose to come from Singapore but got caught up with meetings so he will be coming later but we won't get a chance to see him. Monday morning I did the free Cathe Live Leg day from the road trip. I really liked it. It is so much different doing it live compared to the DVDs. Then I got the carpets cleaned and prepared a salad to take to our end of season dragon boat pot luck. This morning I did PRS#2 and then went and got groceries. Tonight I am going out dragon boating with another team. Hopefully the rain will hold off until we are done.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl No worries about being MIA. Sounds like you have been very busy at home, at the SPCA, dragon boating, and visiting with family. That is so neat that you have family that live in so many interesting places. Great job on the Live Leg Day and PRS #2! The lives are really different than the polished DVDs. We had a rainy and dreary Sunday too and today is the same.

This morning I did Live Step, Sweat, and Lift! It was good. Started with 4 IMAX rounds and then went into some lifting. I am actually working from home today. So nice to be surrounded by the best coworkers!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on LIHLegs+core and dragon boating n the rain. I'm glad that it was still fun. Boating with the seals sounds like a lot of fun, but I'm not sure about the rain part ;) Great job getting through most of Hardstrikes despite the bad stomach:(. That doesn't sound like fun at all.

Julie Great job on FT Inferno. Did you see that she s starting downloads of the Lve workouts?!

Cheryl Great job on BSB. That's too bad that you missed dragon boating.

Jule Great job your interval run in India and hike n Hawaii.Poor Layla with the thunderstorms :(. Great job on your weight workout, chores, andPHA+cardio blasts! am downloading the free Live legworkout to check it out. Great job on your interval run n Portugal and your hike n Hawai. I bet you are getting better at running than you think.

Cheryl E="Thumper, post: 2484651, member: 105100"] No worries about being MIA. I'm glad to hear that you got to go dragon boating on Saturday.That is nice that you got to visit with your cousin and her family. Great job on Cathe's Live leg workout. I can't wait to try it. Great job on PRS 2, I hope the rain held off for your dragon boating,

Julie Great job on Love SSL. It sounds like a fun one. Furry coworkers are definitely the best!

Thursday morning was supposed to do GS BSB, but t wouldn't play on my DVD player so I did RWH Hiit Circuit upper body instead. Then we headed out to Georgia and got there around dinner time. We had a great 4 days of hiking on the Appalachian Trail. The weather was perfect and we did 6-8 miles a day. We got home in time for dinner last night. This morning was 4DS Bootcamp. I haven't done that one in ages so it was good. Tonight Spanky is having his first meet and greet ever in the over 2 years that I've had him. It should be interesting, because he usually hides from strangers. I don't have high expectations, but we'll see how it goes. Have a greatly.

Pam

Julie Great job on Live Step, Sweat and Lift. I like furry coworkers.

Pam Bummer that GS BSB wouldn't play but great job on RWH Circuit Upper Body. Glad that the weather was nice for your hike. 6 - 8 miles a day is a good workout. Good work on 4DS Bootmcamp. Oh wow you have had Spanky for over 2 years. I am sure he feels more like family than a foster now.

So dragon boating was really nice last night. But I did have a bit of a sore throat when I got home. I didn't sleep very well last night and was feeling kinda crappy this morning. So I didn't do much today but lazed around on the couch and watched some Netflix. I am feeling a lot better now so hopefully I can get some things accomplished that I was going to do today.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam That’s weird about GS BSB not playing on your DVD player but great job on switching in RWH CUB! Sounds like you had a beautiful time hiking in GA! Great job on 4DS BC! Oh I hope everything went better than expected for Spanky! I feel so bad for the animals that get overlooked all the time but at least he is in a home. Yes I am excited about the Live downloads although they seem a little high priced but I guess it is the same price as her DVD downloads. I still need to come up with a plan on how to store them where they are also easily playable on the tv in my workout room.

Cheryl Oh no, sounds like you might have caught something. Good for you for taking care of yourself and resting. Glad you are feeling better!

This morning was Live Hit the Road! I think this might have been my favorite cycling live yet. I am taking tomorrow off work for a 3 day weekend!

Have a great weekend!

Julie Great work on Live Hit the Road. Enjoy your 3 day weekend.

Well I was feeling a lot better today. I did Lite Body Weight and Bands and then got some housework done. Then I got some meal prepping done too. Tonight I went dragon boating for the last evening paddle. It is getting too dark out to do it any longer. It will just be Saturday mornings now.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.