Strength in Numbers

Cheryl Great job FT legs, glutei, and core. You are in the home stretch for your moms move. I'm sure it will feel so good to have that all done.

Julie Oh so sorry to hear you are sick. Especially when you have such a busy week at work and can't stay home to rest. I hope that it doesn't last too long!

This morning was Xtrain Bis and Tris. Twitchy had a little fever and she said his lungs sounded raspy, his throat was a little red and his eyes were just starting to look irritated, so she was thinking he was just about to burst out with an upper respiratory infection. Now he's on antibiotics and she gave me some for Sambuca too since the other meds he was on weren't helping him. They made a huge difference for Sambuca after just one dose. Twitchy is a lot more energetic and I haven't heard him cough yet today, so hopefully that is it. Someone is coming to meet Peter Pan today, so hopefully he will be adopted soon! Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Sorry that you are sick. Try to take it easy though I know you do have a busy week at work.

Pam Great job on Xtrain Bis and Tris. Sounds like the antibiotics are helping Twitchy and Sambuca. Hopefully they get better soon. I hope that Peter Pan gets adopted too.

This morning I did Yoga Relax and then I went to the SPCA. A lot of the animals had been adopted but we did have some kittens, two cats a rabbit and a guinea pig. Our guinea pig was neglected so she wasn't used to being handled but she did well with me today. I had her on my lap for about 1/2 hour petting her. Then I went to my mom's and helped her unpack boxes. She had misplaced her cell phone so we figured that it got packed in one of the boxes and today we found it. It is slowly coming together and I will go out there again on Saturday to help her some more.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on YR. That is great that you are helping the guinea pig get used to people. I'm glad your mom found her cell phone. That could have taken a long time to find packed away in a box!

Yesterday afternoon my friends and I went on a 25 mile bike ride. It was really windy but we survived. This morning I did AOLIH plus core 1. It is really cold here today and they are talking about snow this weekend. It's so crazy, it was 70 on Tuesday. That's pretty typical of our winters though. The people who came to meet Peter Pan loved him and they will be picking him up on Saturday morning. It as so cute, he ran to the door to greet them when they got here. They are also adopting another cat that its about his age from one of the other fosters. I'm so glad he's getting adopted and will have a playmate. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on your 25 mile bike ride and AOLIH plus core 1. You really do have crazy temperature changes for your winter. I hope it doesn't snow for you. That is great news about Peter Pan. That is so cute that he greeted them at the door and that he will have a playmate.

This morning I went to Twist and had a great workout. Then I went and got groceries and then got the oil changed in the car and had the transmission serviced. In the afternoon I rearranged some cupboards because I needed some more room to fit some of the things that we got from my mom that she didn't need anymore.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

CherylGreat job on Twist. It sounds like you had quite the busy day!

JulieI hope your week hasn't been too bad and that you are feeling better!

This morning was Xtrain Chest, back, and shoulders. Now I have a hair appointment. They are saying that we aren't going to get snow this weekend now, just cold rain. I'm not crazy about that either, but glad there won't be snow. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Xtrain Chest, Back and Shoulders. Glad to hear that you won't get any snow but cold rain isn't any fun either.

I needed to get some blood work done first thing this morning. It was one where you had to fast before you went. By the time I got home and got something to eat I wasn't feeling too energetic so I took today as a day off. But I did get the housework and laundry done.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Oh yuck, I hate those fasting blood work days. Great job getting the housework and laundry done.

Yesterday we went out for breakfast with the boys and then Peter Pan got picked up, so I ended up taking it as my day off. This morning was Cardio Leg Blast plus core 2. Now it will be housework and laundry for me. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on Cardio Leg Blast and core 2 and all of your housework and laundry. So nice about Peter Pan going to his furever home.

So Friday night I downloaded the new Lite series. This time I decided to go with the downloads instead of the DVDs. Saturday morning I did Cardio Party and this morning I did PHA 2. I have enjoyed both workouts so far. And the nice part is that I don't have to wait another 2 weeks to get them.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Sorry I was MIA! I did not work out Thursday or Friday. I started to feel better Thursday but then I sliced my hand when cutting tomatoes of all things. I won’t be able to do any heavy lifting until it is healed so I took that as a sign to move on from Revamp and start working on my cardio. I did ICE LIS 1 on Saturday and then did some things around the house while we got 9 inches of snow! Sunday I did ICE MTB and some more things to get ready for this week before being lazy the rest of the day. I am planning on doing yoga when I get home tonight.

Pam Great job on XT Bis/Tris! Glad to hear Twitchy and Sambuca are feeling better. I am glad I made it through my tough week while being sick. If I hadn’t had so many meetings, I probably would have stayed home on Wednesday. Great job on your 25 mile bike ride especially in the wind and AOLIH plus core 1! So glad Peter Pan is going to a home with a playmate! That is adorable the thought of him running to greet his new owners. Great job on XT CBS! I am glad you just got cold rain. Much better than snow. Great job on CLB plus core 2!

Cheryl Great job on YR! Oh the poor guinea pig! I hate when people get animals and then don’t care for them. I am sure she was really enjoying your company. Oh no, she packed away her cell phone. Well I am glad you found it so quickly. Great job on Twist! Sounds like you also had a very productive day afterwards. I definitely need my cabinets cleaned out and it sounds like you do a great job if you are looking for something to do! That was a great idea to get the downloads so you could get them earlier and you don’t have to pay customs fee. Great job on Cardio Party and PHA 2! I am looking forward to hopefully getting mine tonight and maybe starting them later this week or weekend!

Have a great day!

Cheryl I'm a little jealous that you already have the new workouts. Great job on Cardio party and PHA 2. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed them. I hope mine come soon. I got the DVDs this time. I got the downloads only for FS and have not really missed having the DVDs, but I still like having that disc for some reason.

Julie I'm glad to hear you are feeling better, but that is terrible that you cut your hand. I hope that it heals quickly. Great job on ICE LIS 1 and MTB. Wow, 9 inches of snow! Everything here would be shut down for a week or more :p. I was happy that we ended up getting only rain.

This morning was RWH ploy hiit 1. I almost subbed for 2 because I hate all of the burpees in plyo hiit 1, but I toughed it out and did them. I did not do one armed burpees though, I used both arms for those. :rolleyes:. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Glad that you are feeling better but bummer that you cut your hand. I hope it heals quickly so you can get back to lifting weights. Wow 9 inches of snow is a lot. Great job on ICE LIS 1 and MTB. Haha you are so funny about coming to clean your cabinets. I think I can find a lot to do around here :p. Hopefully you get your new DVDs soon.

This morning I did Lite Rev'd Up Rumble and bonus abs 1. It was a fun workout and the abs part had some fun and different moves. Then in the afternoon I met up with a friend and we went for a walk. It was a really nice day out a bit cold but sunny.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

I forgot DH and I had something to do after work so I didn’t get yoga in. This morning I did ICE: CLBB! It is funny how muscles work. I can squat well over 120+ pounds for sets of 8 no problem. I do an intermediate Cathe and my legs are burning and screaming using 8-10 pounds or bodyweight. Guess I have a lot of room to grow in the cardio and muscle endurance space. My cut is healing pretty nicely and quickly so I can't complain there.

Pam Great job on RWH Plyo HiiT 1! I read somewhere that someone uses their step topper for 1-armed burpees but I have never tried that. I wish everything here would shut down for at least the day but I guess we are supposed to be used to it by now.

Cheryl Great job on Rev’d Up Rumble plus bonus abs 1! I am a little jealous too you have the workouts. Even if I got them today I won’t be starting them till next week probably but I am getting inpatient. I know they are delayed because of the weather though.

Have a great day!

Julie Bummer that you couldn't get yoga in but great job on CLBB. I am the same as you in that I can lift really heavy for 8 reps but struggle with lighter weights for endurance. Glad to hear that your cut is healing quickly. I was always impatient too waiting for the DVDs to come that is why I decided to get the downloads this time. I will probably do it again for the next series.

This morning I went to Twist. It was hard getting going because it was really cold out but I was glad that I pushed myself to go. After that I got some housework done and meal prepping.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Last night I was able to do my yoga I missed from Monday. It felt wonderful! This morning I did ICE: Chiseled Upper Body plus Icy Core 1! Yep you read that right I did core work. I am awful at it but I did it. I am not sure if it is my hip flexors or my lower abs that need work but I struggle with bike maneuver and reverse crunches.

Cheryl Great job on Twist especially when it probably would have been nicer to stay where it is warm. I got my DVDs last night and got the shrink wrap off them but that is it. I am hoping the user guide comes out soon. I like looking through that before starting the DVDs to get an idea on the exercises awaiting me.

Have a great day!

Julie Glad that you could get your yoga in. It feels so good to stretch. Good work on ICE Chiseled Upper Body and Icy Core 1. I struggle with the bike maneuver as well. I know my hip flexors are not very strong. Glad that you got your DVDs. I think the user guide is to come out later this week. I like to put one in and just go for it :p.

This morning I just did the Lite Extended Stretch 1 and 2. They were short but I didn't have a lot of time this morning for a longer yoga workout for some reason. Then I went to the SPCA. I was the only volunteer this morning, my partner didn't make it. She take transit and they were having problems this morning. We didn't have any cats or kittens but we did have our guinea pig, rabbit and 5 baby rats. So it was enough to keep my busy this morning. In the afternoon I went grocery shopping and then just before dinner I went and walked our friends puppy Zoey.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Great Glutes! Everything was feeling great until we got to the stability ball and floor work. I used to be strong on roll-ins but those 1-leg pulses got me and I definitely took mini breaks during the floor work. Need to work back up!

Cheryl Oh that sounds nice to do just the 2 extended stretches! Are they pretty yogaish (is that a word?) or more athletic stretching? Either way I am excited about them. I bet Zoey loved seeing you again!

I am off work tomorrow so have a wonderful weekend!

Errr, it looks like my last post was lost again. I hate that!
Cheryl Great job oh Twist and your housework and meal prep. It is so hard getting motivated to get up and go outside when it is cold out!

Julie Geat job getting your yoga done and great jo Bon CUB plus core! I am so impressed I don’t mind the bike maneuver or reverse crunches, but some of the newer ab workouts have some moves that just feel so awkward to me.

Cheryl. Great job on ylour double extended stretch! It sounds like you had your hands full at the spca as the only volunteer.

Julie Great job on GG. Those Rollins can be tough. I hope that you enjoy your longs weekend!

My new workouts arrived on Monday afternoon so I couldn’t wait to try them. I did the metabolic one on Tuesday morning with the calorie crush and six pack abs two. I though that the workout seemed really easy, but I did like the core work. Wednesday morning I did PHA 2. I liked that one a lot. I had a dentist appointment after so I didn’t have time to try any of the bonuses. This morning was Tabatacise. I had to take a pause between rounds 3 and 4 or I don’t think I would have made it through. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on Great Glutes. The 1 leg pulses sometimes get me too. I don't think I would call them yogaish but they would be a great add on to the workouts. Enjoy your weekend.

Pam That is so frustrating when you lose your post. Good work on the new Lite workouts. I really like the PHA 2 as well. Great job on Tabatacise that is a tough one.

This morning I went to Twist. Then I got the housework done and in the afternoon I took our neighbours dog out for a walk.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl I found my lost post when I got on my computer again. It was sitting there unposted :rolleyes: It's not the first time I've done that. Great job on twist and getting your housework done. I bet your neighbors love you taking their dog for a walk!

This morning was lean legs and abs. It's pretty short, but I was ready for it to be done. We are going fort a bike ride this afternoon so I figured I didn't need a long workout this morning anyway. Have a great day!

Pam

Pam Great job on Lean Legs and Abs. I hope you enjoyed your bike ride.

This morning I did the Lite Metabolic Workout and then added on the Metabolic Calorie Crush. The Metabolic workout was pretty easy but I did enjoy the calorie crush portion. My neighbour that I walked their dog yesterday was sick with the flu so I walked Leo for them a couple of times today too.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.