Strength in Numbers

This morning was a nice long bike ride with my Joey. Tonight was disc 35 shoulders, biceps and triceps. Also the very last disc in my 8 month rotation from Cathe. I'm thrilled with the results. Just amazing to me. I'm a size 6 for Pete Sake! I can remember that size while I was a teenager. WOW! Now I'll do cardio for the rest of the week or so. When we get to Vegas I'll go to the gym. I will most likely do a full body workout before we leave, maybe two of them just to keep the body confused.

Pam, Great job on 30/30 last night. And this morning's PUB and BBW -LBB Bonus.

Julie, Great job on back and triceps. You are so busy! Hope you get around to doing all the those things you wanted done.

Cheryl, Ooooo love what you did with the BOSU's and balance board (I need balance). Wow! I have a BOSU, but there are no DVD's by Cathe to do them. I'll have to get it out (and the balance board) and practice my balance tool. The older you get the less balance you have. This is true.

Take care,

Janie

Janie Good job on your bike ride and disc 35 shoulders, biceps and triceps. You worked really hard and were committed to make this work for you. I am so proud of you to get back to a size 6, it is an amazing feeling isn't it. I agree that the older you get the less balance that you have. The BOSU and balance board are awesome to get that balance back.

So today my legs were feeling the effects of the previous two workouts so I decided to give them a day off. They earned it for everything I put them through. So I was suppose to pick up my BOSU last night but it didn't work out so I had to get it today. I haven't had a chance to use it yet and it does come with a DVD with 4 workouts on it so I will have to try them out. I didn't get as much studying done that I wanted to so I will have to get my last bit of studying done tomorrow. I will be so happy to get this over with.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Hello everyone!!! sorry I haven't be able to post, its been a crazy week and its just the beginning for sure, I even forgot what I have done about workouts, well you'll can tell that not much last week after my last post I did cardio supper sets ( so so soooooorry Pam):confused: but my knee still hurts, I'm actually starting to freak out because to do step it hurts and to do kicks hurt, when I'm resting it does hurt, so it deff hurts when I'm walking:mad::mad: so yes! my shoulders is so much better now but now I have this knee of mine, so is not even worth to try to keep up with you Pam and the rotation. I'm sooooo sad, and mad, and everything else.
Besides the packing, moving, bad knee, I had being having headaches, I'm not on my place, I don't know what to do, kind of disoriented, doing laundry, cleaning the house, and trying to think what to take with me and what not? I think from all those moves I have done and believe me we have a lot of them, this is so far the hardest one ever. :(:mad::eek:
Well this week its going to be a very busy week, we are living tomorrow to the Great Ocean Road we are going to be there for 3 days only, we want to do the Ferry hopefully the weather is good, also do some exploring check out the rain forest, and I don't know what else, I'm sure we will figured that out soon. Then we have to come back thursday and start separating things that we want to ship, we are having two shipments one its going to take 30 days and the other one its taking a lot longer, then Friday to Sunday the girls and I going to a Convention of Jehovah's Witness then Saturday we get the Internet and phone services disconnected. Monday we get the packers then I think tuesday its taken away, we leave the house on the 21'st and we are staying in a hotel till the 30'th so I thought that I might as well say goodbye to you guys I won't be able to post, maybe I'll check in Thursday just to say hello but that it'll be it, until we get back to the states, I'll try to post updates on Facebook but I'm not sure about that.
Well lets finish this with a happy thought, I weighted my self this morning and I was very surprise that I lost 2 pounds:p:p That's a happy thought!!!!! I think! Work hard, laugh hard, love hard, and be happy!!
Love you guys and I can wait to hear from you guys very soon at the other side of the world.....

P.S. just in case I don't get to post before!

Julie Great job on back and triceps on Friday and don't worr about not getting those calves in. I hope you were not too busy at work Friday to get your blood donation in. I know what you mean about having the tough workouts out of the way. Some days I get really happy when I look at my calendar and see that it is scheduled to be a light day. That hasn't happened with this rotation yet though :D Yes, this is the February Rock Bottoms. It is a toughie!

Cheryl I hope you don't spend your whole day studying today. Best of luck on your test tomorrow, when do you get your results? I loved spin classes at the gym, but for some reason don't love the spinning dvds so much. I think part of it was the whole group atmosphere and everyone would be cheering each other one. It's not the same when it's just me in my bonus room. I can't put a Do Abs first sticker on my PUB because I only have it as a download :rolleyes: Maybe I need to burn a CD and write that note on the CD! Hmmm...I am liking that idea! :)
I'm glad your legs weren't too bad after the spin class, but it sounds like you worked them pretty good during your PT session. How exciting that you found a BOSU on Craig's list!!! Congratulations!

Janie Oh I'm so envious that you and Joey ride bikes together. I keep trying to get my DH into riding but he just isn't interested. He likes to mountain bike in the woods and that scares me because I'm afraidI am so proud of your accomplishments, that is just awesome! Great great job sticking it our and achieving your goals. You should be so proud of yourself!

Eunice Oh I'm so sorry to hear that that knee is bothering you so much, it sounds like you need to rest rest rest it! Don't worry about making me do this terrible rotation, I'll forgive you someday ;):p JK, I am surviving it! OMG, I can't believe that we are going to lose you so soon, we are really going to miss you hear and will be thinking about you with the big move. Moving in town is so hard, I can't even begin to imagine having to move from one country to another. Hang in there, don't work too hard and take care of that knee. Also try to have the most fun you can have in your last few days there and drink some red wine ;):D
Congratulations on losing 2 pounds , that is a very happy thought. I loved your work hard, laugh hard, love hard and be happy! You do the same. I hope the move goes as smoothly as it can and I can't wait until we hear from you again.

Friday I forgot to do the LBB barre bonus so I added it in on Saturday morning. I was also mad about not being able to do all of the PUB pikes on Friday, so I started Saturdays workout with the PUB abs. Well, I STILL couldn't do them all :mad: Man, that is pike city. I did those abs, then Intensity and then the LBB Barre work. Then I did a few more pikes at the end. maybe I need to do pikes every day......The guys got here Friday night with our granite (our nephew from PA and one of the other guys from DHs brothers shop). They got up Saturday and had it all installed by 11:00 am! Then we took them to the lake to ski and out for lunch. We had tickets to see Dennis Miller last night and we were able to get 2 more tickets so they went to the show with us and then left early this morning. This morning I did Leaner Legs and Hiit DWP. My legs were really tight after that! I hope that everyone is having a great weekend!

Pam

Eunice Wow hard to believe that you won't be posting for a while already. Enjoy your time left in Australia and post when you get settled back in the U.S. Sorry that your knee hurts, hopefully it is just a small tweak and it will be better soon.

Pam Well I spent about 3 hours studying today. If I don't know it now I never will. I will get my results as soon as I finish as it is an on-line test. The spinning was fun, I would like to do it again. Yes I think you should burn a CD of PUB and put a sticker on it that will help you remember :p. The BOSU was a great find, I just haven't had a chance to use it yet. Maybe tomorrow. The pikes are hard to do, I struggle with them as well. So now that you have the granite in is your basement now finished? Good job on Leaner Legs and DWP, I bet your legs were tight after that one.

Well it was yoga today and then 3 hours of studying. I will be so happy when the exam is over, I always freak out about exams. I just have to take a deep breath and calm my nerves.

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl I'm sending good vibes your way for your exam. I have no doubt that you will do well though. It sounds like you have been a start student! The basement isn't quite finished yet, my DH is putting a wooden railing on the bar top, the plumber needs to come back and hook up the dishwasher and we need to hang out pendant lights. It is already wired for the lights, we just have to figure out how long we want them and cut the lines to that length and install them. And DH says the most importnat part - his kegorator....isn't hooked up yet :rolleyes: It's all little things though, so it is almost done. :D Now I have to shop for rugs.
Great job on yoga and studying! use that yoga breathing to calm for your exam. Good luck!

Last night I woke up for my nightly trip to the bathroom around 2:30 am and couldn't get back to sleep because I was worrying about all of the stuff I need to get done today. Because of that I decided to take today as my rest day since I just did 6 days straight. Hopefully tonight will be better. I hope everyone is doing well!

Pam

Saturday was a rest day for working out but I did do some pretty good cleaning of the house and ran a lot of errands. I also had to take my laundry to my parents because my washer didn’t get fixed yet. Sunday I did chest and bicep work and then did the fitness tabata and core work from To The Max. This morning was hamstrings and glutes with deadlifts (traditional and stiff-legged) and 1-leg elevated lunges. I tried Eunice’s trick of putting my high step against the wall and then putting the bottom of my foot on the edge of the topper rather than on the top. Seemed to work better and not hurt my toes that way.

Cheryl That last PT session sounded hard but great job getting through it! I like that the PT has you doing so much for balance. I think (and I am guilty of this too) that most people ignore doing balance moves and focus on straight weight training or cardio. That is exciting about getting a BOSU of your own. That will surely come in handy with your PT business too. Great job on yoga! Good luck with your test. With the way you have been dedicated to studying, I don’t think you will have any problems passing but I understand about getting nervous before taking it.

Janie Great job on finishing up your 8 month rotation with disc 35 and for your long bike ride with Joey! Your plan to finish out the rest of time at home sounds like a good one. You have worked so hard for your new body. I am proud of you as you should be proud of yourself too.

Eunice Oh my you have a lot to do in such a short time. Take deep breaths and you will get it all done. Do take care of your knee (and your whole self). We will be here when you get back to the states. Congratulations on the weight loss. That is certainly something to smile about. Love your saying about work hard, laugh hard, love hard, and be happy. You should have that in your signature line!

Pam Great job on Friday’s workout fest with PUB abs (again) + Intensity + LBB barre bonus + more pikes (crazy!)! Doing pikes every day would probably help make them easier over time. That was really nice of you to take the guys to the lake, lunch, and then to see Dennis Miller. Was that their payment or just a bonus for the work they did? I wasn’t too busy on Friday to give blood so I am glad I got it in. Great job on LL + DWP! That is definitely a leg killer but at least LL is a bit shorter so that double header wasn’t quite as long as some of Cathe’s. Oh I hate night’s like that. I’m glad you took this morning as a rest day especially with having worked out for 6 days straight. I hope you got everything done today that kept you up this morning and I hope you get better sleep tonight.

Have a great day!

Rolly and I walked and sprinted (7 sessions)on the beach of a total of 2.5 hours. Blew it by eating 3 candy bars when I got home. My will power went buzrerK Grrrrrrrr. Why? I certainly don't know. It will take me a whole week or longer to get back where I want to be now. Jeesh! I will start immediately.

Cheryl, I just want to say congrats on your certificate. How exciting that must be for you. You worked so hard for it and deserve it.

Pam, Hope you are resting up and not thinking to hard about stuff. (hugs)

Julie, Great job on chest, biceps, tabata and core work from TTM. Also for this morning's hamstrings and glutes. I'll have to try the trick next time for elevated lunges.

Eunice, So sorry about your knee but glad that your shoulder is better. I know how frustrating it must be not to be able to workout those muscle groups. Been there done that. Just keep working out the muscles if you can and if there isn't any packing or headaches to detour you. Hopefully you'll get to normal ASAP. Most likely when you get settled in the states. Do have fun on your 3 day ocean road trip. Have fun and stop worrying if you can. Do remember to come back to us when you can. We love you too sweetie.

Take care,

Janie

Pam I love that your DH needs his kegorator LOL. Well your basement is almost done. Don't you hate it when you wake up and you can't get back to sleep. Good idea to take today off. I hope you sleep better tonight.

Julie Good job on clean max and errands on Saturday. Man that really sucks about your washer. I hope you get it fixed soon. Good job on your chest and bicep work and then the fitness tabata and core work. Also your hamstring and glute work. I really liked the balance work and I find that it really helps me with keeping my balance in yoga.

Janie Good job on your walking and sprinting session on the beach. Wow 2.5 hours way to go. Don't worry about the candy bars we all sometimes lose our willpower. Just get back to eating healthy and everything will be fine. Thanks for the congrats Janie it is a relief that it is now over with.

Well I did it I passed the ACE exam. I had my doubts when I looked at the first question and had no idea what the answer was and there were just 149 more questions to go :rolleyes:. I didn't study the right stuff either and some of the questions related to things I don't even remember covering. My hands were shaking when it came time to press the submit button because if I failed I wasn't sure I wanted to put myself through the stress again. But I did come out with getting 82% on it. Now I can concentrate on what I need to do to get my business up and running. Because this was my first day back at work and I had my test to do I didn't get up early to workout. I knew I would have problems sleeping so I didn't want to add getting up extra early to fit in a workout. I will workout tomorrow and I want to try my new BOSU out.

Have a great day everyone.

Cheryl

Julie Great job on clean max and chore max. What a pain that you are without a washing machine AGAIN! Does this mean that it is no longer under warranty as I remember you made it just under the wire last time....? Great job on chest, biceps, fitness tabata and core work from TTM. Great job on hamstrings and glutes too! I tired Eunice's trick too and it was much better! Thanks Eunice! :) I think doing pikes everyday might make them a little easier over time, but it would be no fun at all to do! :p I will probably just keep struggling through them when they come up in a workout. Skiing, lunch and Dennis Miller was a bonus for the guys for coming all of this way and giving up their and doing such a great job. I'll take some pictures once DH is done with the bar rails. Yes, LL+DWP wasn't too bad for a double and it was on the weekend so I had the time. I won't be doing all of the crazy doubles that she has on the calendar this week. Tomorrow is supposed to be Intensity+BBW+NE abs! I think she has lost her mind :rolleyes::confused: I am pretty sure that won't all be happening! Yesterday was pretty productive so I felt better at the end of the day. I got a good rest, except that DH was up working in the basement until almost midnight so I didn't get to sleep very early. Once I did it was good though!
How are things going for you? Is work still stressful? I'm thinking it was going to be crazy through the end of this week for you...?

Janie woW, 2.5 hours on the beach is awesome, great job! Don't beat yourself up over the candy bars, just move forward and try not to slip again. We all have those weak moments, but you have been doing great so you need to focus on that!

Cheryl CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are now our very own PT. Great job!! The test sounds like it was scary, I hated those feelings when I was taking a test. What a way to make you lose confidence right from the start with the first question. UGH. I'm so glad you got your results right away though so that you didn't have to sit on pins and needles all day. Now you have some exciting times ahead getting the business going, that is awesome!

This morning was supposed to be BM2, but since I messed up and had the wrong rotation at the beginning I just did that one so I subbed in TTM instead. I didn't do the Extreme pre-mix this time and it was much easier, imagine that! I hope everyone is having a great day!

Pam

This morning was a rest day for me. I think this is the first Tuesday I have taken off that I didn’t feel guilty about it. I mean I have taken Tuesdays off before but always felt guilty like I was slacking or something. Today I actually feel like I am doing my body good by taking a rest day after Mondays heavy deadlift day.

Janie Great job on your walk and sprints with Rolly! Don’t beat yourself up over that slip up. It happens and as long as it doesn’t happen more often than not, you have no reason to be upset with yourself. You are so dedicated to being fit and healthy, I have no doubt you be right back on track in no time.

Cheryl :eek: YEA!!! :eek: Congratulations on passing and getting your certificate! It has been a long road but I knew you would get through it. That is scary when you are taking an exam and the very first question is one you don’t know the answer to. Kind of blows your confidence right away but you did it! Have you thought of a name for your business yet?

Pam Great job on TTM! That is a nice sub for BM2. Luckily (or not so much) we are still under warranty. Technically our warranty ran out in May but the code that the washer is showing with this breakdown is the same code we called it in for in May so since that technically didn’t get fixed the first time, they are doing everything under warranty. I agree that doing pikes everyday would not be fun. That was really nice of you to do all that bonus stuff for the granite guys. I bet they loved it. Can’t wait to see the finished basement. Yes, Cathe lost her mind on that Rock Bottoms rotation. I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t be doing all those crazy line ups either. I’m glad work went well for you so you could get better sleep. My stressful week actually ended last week so things are going a bit better (for now). Thanks for asking.

Have a great day!

Pam Thanks Pam. I hate tests, always have and when I looked at the first question and went "I don't know" it didn't get off to a great start. I was very glad to get the results right away instead of having to wait. Your very own PT, I will have you know that I don't come cheap :p:D. Good job on TTM. Lucky you that it was easy this time.

Julie You shouldn't feel guilty about taking a day off. It does feel good to let your body recover. Thanks Julie. I am just going to use my name for now. I want to make sure that I think of a great name first because I need to do a name search and it cost money to make sure the name isn't already being used.

Well I am back to work and struggling to get up early again. So I did a BOSU workout after I got home from work. The video was a bit hokey but the workout wasn't too bad. Not too tough but just enough to get a bit of a sweat going.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Cheryl

Today Rolly and I walked the beach for an hour and half. It was such a beautiful day. I normally don't have peanut butter but today I had about a tablespoon full. Not bad. The scales haven't budged though. I gained 1.5 pounds. But still can't make it to 125. Oh well. Guess this is me from now on, 126-128 I'll take it!:D Will hit the gym in Vegas next week.

Cheryl, I can't wait for you to get your business up and running. Congratulations again on a job well done.

Pam, Great job on TTM. Good for you if it was easier. Means you are stronger.

Julie, Hope you enjoy your rest day, because you really do deserve it. I'm feeling really guilty for taking a week off. I can't wait to get back into weight lifting.

Cheryl, You are inspiring me to get my BOSU out. LOL

Take care ladies,

Janie

Last edited:
Julie I'm glad that you didn't feel guilty about taking yesterday of after your heavy day on Monday. It can be hard to truly believe that those rest days are good for us sometimes! Oh I'm glad to hear that your washing machine will at least be covered under warranty. It's still a big pain having it broken again, but at least you won't have the pain of having to pay the repair bill too! I'm glad to hear that work isn't as stressful for you now. My week this week is kind've crazy and then next week I'll be in London. I just have one presentation and am doing one lab session there, but those conferences are always stressful getting the equipment set up. It seems like things never work like they are supposed to :rolleyes:

Cheryl Uh oh, are you going to be sending us bills now for PT advice? ;):p I didn't say TTM was easy, just easier than the extreme version. Maybe not as grueling would be more appropriate....I bet it was hard going back to work after all of that time off. Isn't it a bummer how you get back and it feels like you were never gone? I have a Rob Glick BOSU video that I really like. I haven't tried any of the videos that came with my BOSU, I wonder if they are the same ones?

Janie Great job on your nice long walk on the beach. We are having absolutely beautiful weather right now too. I'm really loving the cool nights and mornings, but it makes me sad that summer is over :( Yep, I think your 126-128 is pretty darn good! It's funny how 125 just seems like a magical number though, isn't it? TTM was only easier because I didn't do the extreme version. I'm pretty sure that would've been just as hard :rolleyes:

Today for me was supposed to be Intensity+BBW+NE abs. I didn't feel like doing Intensity again because I just did it on Saturday, so I did Tracy Shaehle's High Intensity step mix. Not nearly as intense as Intensity, but it was enough for me today. I might do NE abs when I get home if I feel like it, but I think I'll be skipping the BBW....:confused: OK, I need to get some work done. Have a great day ladies!

Pam

This morning was shoulder work and the step tabata from TTM. I did it!!!! I busted past my plateau on standing barbell overhead press. I got reps of 6/6/5/5 out of my 4 sets!!! I am so happy. I am going to increase the weight for next week but this time I will only increase by 2 pounds rather than a full 5 which is what I did last time and why I think I stalled for so long. Now I am going to be walking around all day with a goofy smile on my face. :eek:

Cheryl Great job with putting that new BOSU to work right away! I can only imagine how difficult it was to get up early after 3 weeks off. I think that may be the one bad thing about Cathe workouts. She does such a good job at putting out workouts that other videos seem sub-par. But as long as you got your sweat on, it must not have been too bad. Hopefully it gave you some good ideas on how to use the BOSU. That’s sounds like a good idea to not invest too much in the name right away. I bet something great will come to mind at the right time.

Janie Great job on your walk with Rolly on the beach! 126-128 is a good weight especially if you like how you feel. I think the number on the scale is overvalued anyway. How you feel and what you are capable of doing in everyday life is more important in the long run. Besides you look fabulous and are stronger than most women half your age! It is hard not feeling guilty about taking time off but I try to keep reminding myself that my muscles get stronger during the rest days not when I am working out. That doesn’t always work but I try.

Pam Great job on Tracy’s High Intensity Step! Good to have an easier one in there especially with all that is going on at work right now. Isn’t it crazy how hard it is for us to come to grips with taking days off? I mean I know it is good for me but I just can’t think “slacker”. Kind of like yoga. I know it is good for me but then I feel like I didn’t really work. I think I need a new brain so I can start learning things fresh. Well I hope your week gives you some less stressful/crazy moments. I know what you mean though about presentations being stressful especially when having to deal with equipment set up and traveling.

Have a great day!

Zentangle time: I call this one "Virus Invasion".

403914450.jpg

Will come back later to post personals. I'm off for some sprinting time.

I'm Back. Rolly and I went to do our Sprints and I pulled that same quad muscle, even when I thought I stretched it enough . I kept stretching it all day in hopes it will not be so tight tomorrow. I guess I need to spend more time on strengthening this muscle before sprinting. So that's what I'll be working on, once the soreness is gone. Shoot, live and learn.

Janie

Last edited:
Julie Great jobon shoulder work and step tabata and especially on busting through you plateau with those overhead presses!! Congratulations, that is awesome! I love the goofy smile day! I think your plan of just increasing my 2 pounds rather than 5 is a very good one. Cathe always says that going up 1-2 pounds for shoulders is better. 5 pounds is a very large jump! I am the same way with yoga. I feel like I am cheating if I do yoga even though it is probably what I need the most. Hahaha, if you figure out how/where to get a new brain, let me know!

Janie Oh that zentagle is cool. I thought about music when I saw it because it looks like horns to me. Oh NO! I can't believe that you pulled that quad muscle again :(:mad: So sorry to hear that, I hope it heals quickly for you.

Eunice I hope you are doing something fun!
Cheryl I hope you are getting through your first week back to work!

Today I had LBB AND 4DS kickbox on the calendar :rolleyes: I chose to just do 4DS kickbox because I haven't done that one in awhile. I won't be doing LBB later! I'm not sure I'm really doing this rotation because I have been making so many substitutions, but oh well! I hope everyone has a great day!

Pam

This morning I worked my back and triceps. My lats were kind of sore before I even started working out but I made it through and actually didn’t do too bad.

Janie Bummer about the quad getting pulled again. :( Do you have access to a leg extension machine? That might help strengthen your quads a little—once it is healed, that is. I’ll be sending you healing thoughts and wishing for a speedy recovery for you. Love your newest zentangle. I just don’t know how you do it. Each one looks so different and unique.

Pam Great job on 4DS Kickbox! Good choice over LBB in my opinion! With 4DS you get cardio and heavy lifting and can avoid those killer static lunges at the end of LBB. I think you could easily say you are doing 2/3 to 3/4 of this rotation. I do remember Cathe saying that now about shoulder increasing in 1 or 2 pounds (maybe PUB?). I agree I probably need yoga on a weekly basis but just can’t make myself do it. I could also use a full body massage but I just have a hard time justifying the cost when that money could be spent elsewhere. :rolleyes:

Have a great day!

Today my Joey called at the beach house (he was in Shelton) and told me I had a doctors appt. today at 1:15. Got packed up straightened up the house and left my beloved beach house until late Nov. or early Dec. I'm going to miss it so much! Just now am able to sit down and relax a little bit before watching tv. My quad feels better, I think the stretching (every time I thought about it) did the trick or I just nudged it a little to much. I still think I'll need to strengthen that muscle before doing sprints. Will be leaving for Vegas very very early on Sat. and will be there on Monday. I'll post again then or on Tues. Hoping I can use the gym, but in case not I'll bring Cathe and HR for sure and others that don't involve to heavy of weights. My son only has weight up to 30-35 pounds. Oh Oh, I went second handing and found a pair of jeans just like Cathe's. Her latest one and for sure on her FB. They are red and black and other dull colors mixed in with it. She was wearing a black top. WooHoo. Can't believe I found something that Cathe would wear. Great incentive. I will think how hard I worked to get this far. I tried them on (size 7) and they fit perfectly, and maybe just a little tiny bit lose.

Pam, Great job on 4DS kickbox. Substitutions are just fine. Hey you are working out and that's the important thing.

Julie, Great job on back & Triceps. I think you are doing such a good job. Keep it up.

Will be packing all day tomorrow and getting things ready to leave on Sat. I should still be able to check in tomorrow.

Take care,

Janie

Julie Great job on your back and triceps work despite your sore lats! OK, I'll take 2/3-3/4 of the rotation :) I was feeling like I have done LBB a lot lately and this was the first time I've done 4DS kickbox so it was good, despite those split leg crunches! I think you are right that it's in PUB that Cathe says to only increase 1-2 pounds for shoulders. Oh man, a full body massage would be heavenly! :rolleyes:

Janie oh so sorry that you won't be seeing your beach house for awhile. I know you will miss it, but you have a lot of other fun things in store so hopefully that will make up for it. I'm glad your quad is feeling better, it sounds like you are doing the right thing by stretching it as much as possible. OK, i went looking for the jeans on Cathe's FB but I couldn't find the picture....They sound very cute, great find!

OK, substitution of the day for me was CrossFire instead of a 40 minutes steady state run and 400 walking lunges. I'm so glad it's Friday. Have a great weekend everyone!

Pam

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.