Strength in Numbers

Pam It is easy to let time get away from you. Great job on your 25 mile bike ride and D31! Oh my this woman had that many cats and won’t get any of them fixed! I don’t understand people sometimes. At least you were able to get some of them from her. Great job on Intensity!

Cheryl Oh I didn’t even think about that with social distancing impacting you being able to walk Zoey. Great job on RWH CLB plus abs 1! We must have been on the same page since I did the same today.

This morning I did RWH CLB plus abs 1! I didn’t get the best sleep and my calves were still sore. I ended up putting on some compression socks for my calves, lowered the step height, the weight, and took more breaks than I wanted to but I made it. Benny’s surgery went well. We have drops to put in his eyes but every 6 hours instead of every 2-3 like last time. Trying to keep the cone off him since I am home but I had to put it on him when I was working out this morning since I couldn’t keep an eye on him.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on RWH CLB + BA1! I've been trying to do some higher intensity cardio lately because I have felt like some of the harder ones are feeling a lot harder than they used to feel! The cat drama continues today. We found fosters who would take the last male and female that this woman said she had in her house and got her to agree to give us both mother cats and all of the kittens. And it turns out there are 8 kittens, not 6! While she was talking to her this morning arranging to meet her, she told her she has ANOTHER pregnant female and was asking about a couple of other cats that she has that maybe we could just get fixed for her :mad:. Nobody really knows exactly how many cats there were or still are! And she wants us to give her back the 2 moms AND one of the kittens. There is no way! What a mess. I hope other rescues that were working with her already can finish cleaning the whole thing up.

This morning was disc 32 Plyo legs. I love that it doesn't have any of the 1/2 turn jumps but you get to do 1-legged burpees which aren't much better! At least there is only one round of them. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great job on RWH CLB plus abs 1. I found it hard as well and needed to modify for some of the exercises. I am glad that Benny's surgery went well and the drops are every 6 hours. Oh that dreaded cone of shame, at least you can keep it off of him most of the day.

Pam I am not sure if I am struggling because I haven't done it for a while or it is an age thing or a bit of both. Good work on disc 32 Plyo Legs. What is wrong with this woman!!! I hope you can get all the cats from her but it sounds like she doesn't even know how many she has. She is so irresponsible.

This morning I did the Step and Low Impact Hiit of Intensity. Then I got the housework done. I don't have to go into work this weekend. We don't have any animals right at the moment with everything that is going on. I do need to work next weekend though and take on a couple of more shifts so my manager and assistant manager can have some days off.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D32! 1-Legged burpees are only slightly better than the 1-Armed burpees. That is so awful about that woman and her cat hoarding. They often think they are doing a good thing for the animals but they are not and it goes from good intentions to bad situation quick.

Cheryl Great job on Step & LIH from Intensity! Oh how nice to have a weekend off! I hope you have nice weather so you can enjoy it. Benny did not do so well with leaving his eye alone yesterday and I had to put the cone on him because I couldn't be yelling at him to leave his eye alone while on meetings.

This morning I did a run in Easter Island and a hike in the Swiss Alps! It was pretty nice yesterday and I was able to get some grocery shopping done even though it is weird how empty of people the stores are. Today is supposed to be in the 60s again. Benny is back in the cone of shame again as he won't leave his eye alone.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Well I guess it is better having the cone of shame on than needing another surgery because he didn't leave it alone. Great job on your run in Easter Island and hike in the Swiss Alps. It is weird how empty stores are and the roads as well.

This morning I did FT Legs, Glutes and Core. My glutes were talking to me after that one.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on FT LGC! We were able to leave the cone off Benny all weekend and he didn't touch his eye. I have high hopes the surgery worked because he is doing pretty good.

Saturday I did Cardio Leg Blast plus Core 2 from XTrain! After that I was going to do cleaning but just didn't feel up to it. I ended up being lazy the rest of the day and Sunday. This morning I started Phase 3 of Get Lean and then did a walk in the French Polynesia.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job CLB+abs! So glad that Benny's surgery went well and you aren't having to do the drops as often. That cone of shame is no fun at all!

Cheryl Great job on Intensity Step and LI Hiit. The step portion of that is so hard! I wish I could get my housework done, every day keeps getting hijacked with cats! It's great that you were able to have a weekend off!

Julie Great job on our run on Easter Island and hike in the Swiss Alps! It is really surreal when you go anywhere these days and there are no people.

Cheryl Great job on FT legs, glutes, and core.

Julie Great job on CLB+Core 2 and phase 3 of Get Lean and the walk in French Polynesia!

I didn't realize I hadn't posted since Thursday! Friday I did Disc 33 biceps, triceps, and shoulders. Saturday I did a 26.5 bike ride and then my friends had a socially distanced lunch for my birthday outside :). After that it was a lazy day. Sunday was my rest day but I did yard work all day. This morning was Disc 34 chest and back. I can't believe I'm in my last week of STS! This afternoon I went and picked up a mama cat and 6 kittens that were living under an AC unit at an office building. Luckily we had an experienced foster apply yesterday who wanted to take a mom and kittens!! I also got one kitten yesterday that is about the same age as my iron chefs. He has a vet appointment this afternoon because he has some kind of growth on his eye. Hopefully he will get to keep his eye, but his name is Pirate because of it. I did get my car washed in between at least. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie That is great to hear that Benny's eye is doing better and he didn't need to wear the cone. Great work on Cardio Leg Blast plus Core 2, your Get Lean workout and walk in French Polynesia. Sometimes you just need to take a break and just be lazy.

Pam You sure have been busy the last little while with cats and kittens. Good work on disc 33, your 26.5 mile bike ride and disc 34. That would have been a fun but different way to celebrate your birthday. I hope everything goes well with Pirate and that he can keep his eye.

So I didn't workout this weekend. I was having a hard time sleeping and I didn't feel too motivated to workout. I did manage to go out for a couple of walks though. Sunday we did our group chat with my mom and brother. Today I did Afterburn. I really struggled at times but I managed to make it through.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D33 and your 26.5 mile bike ride! I'm glad you were able to find a way to celebrate your birthday. Hopefully you got a good dent in the yard work. Great job on D34! Oh how lucky to get a foster that is perfect for the momma and her kittens. Hoping for good news for little Pirate.

Cheryl That is good you got some walks in over the weekend. Are you starting to get good weather? Ours was in the upper 50s over the weekend and today and tomorrow we hit 70! Great job on AB! That is a tough one for sure.

This morning I did a Get Lean workout for upper body and my shoulder is not 100%. It might be a little better but I don't think 1 week off was enough. I am going to have to modify the shoulder and chest moves or just go really light. It stinks when you feel like you are making progress and then you get a set back with an injury. Oh well, making the best of it!

Have a great day!

Cheryl You are so good about getting out for walks. Great job on AB, even if it was a struggle to get through.

Julie Great job on your GL workout but sorry to hear that you shoulder is still giving you trouble. That is so frustrating to have an injury set you back lie that. I hope that it is 100-% soon.

This morning was Hiit 40/20 and the abs from Lean Legs and abs. I got a bit of a break during the fast feet shuffle because I caught my foot on the step and almost fell. Then after round 14 I had to take a longer break because I felt like I was going to pass out! I made it through, but it wasn't pretty. The vet wasn't very optimistic about Pirate being able to keep his eye, but he's on antibiotics and an antibiotic eye ointment and liquid tears. It seems like it looks better already to me, but I might just be being hopeful. She is also consulting with Animal Eye Care to see if they think it should be removed. He is the sweetest little guy though! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Yes we are starting to get good weather here too. Not quite up into the 70s but we are in the high 60s. Great work on GL even with your shoulder not being 100%. I hope that your shoulder gets better and you can start to lift heavier again.

Pam Good job on Hiit 40/20 and the abs from Lean Legs and Abs. I am glad that you didn't injury yourself during the fast feet shuffles. That is a hard workout but you made it through. Fingers crossed that Pirate will still be able to keep his eye.

This morning was Low Impact Circuit. Wow it had been a long time since I had done that one. Then I went grocery shopping. I didn't need to wait in line when I got there but when I left there was a line up waiting to get in. Then in the afternoon I got out and did a bit of yard work.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on 40/20 and LLA abs! Oh no, how scary you almost fell. I'm glad you didn't and I am glad you didn't pass out. I hope it was a fluke that you felt that way. I hope the anitbiotics and treatments help Pirate and he gets to keep his eye.

Cheryl Great job on LIC! Some of our stores are starting to limit the number of customers they allow in the store at one time and two people to a cart. I usually go grocery shopping alone but some times DH comes but I don't know how a single mom that has several kids would be able to get her shopping done unless they give them exceptions.

This morning I did a run on Easter Island and then a hike up a temple in Thailand. Yesterday I got a text, an email, and a phone call from one of my credit cards that they detected fraudulent activity on my account. Someone had made 50 separate $0.99 Google Music purchases using my card. :mad: Such a frustrating mess to have to deal with!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on LIC. I can't remember the last time I did that one all the way through. I do the abs from it a lot though. That is great that you didn't have to wait in line to get in the store. Most of our grocery stores are not doing that, but our Costco is. I imagine more may start doing it though.

Julie Great job on your run on Easter Island and you temple hike in Thailand. Did you choose Easter Island because it's Easter week? Oh that is such a pain when your credit card gets compromised. Those seem like strange purchases too!

This morning was disc 35(!) plyo legs. She throws everything into this one. One legged burpees, the 1/2 turn jumps and the 1-legged sit and stands! All of my favorites (NOT). Then I had to run some microchips to the vet and then spread a little more mulch. It's gorgeous out is I think I will go sit by the pool for awhile this afternoon. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie All stores are limiting customers here. For single moms they don't have a choice but to bring their kids with them. Great job on your run on Easter Island and hike in Thailand. Bummer about your credit card, but at least they flagged it before anything more was charged to it.

Pam Good work on disc 35 plyo legs. Enjoy your pool time.

I am doing Cathe's April rotation so today it was Tabatacise. Then I cleaned the carpets and did a bit our housework. It was a nice day here but I didn't get out to enjoy much of it.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Pam Great job on D35 plyo legs! If only she had thrown jeannie hops in there too! I didn't even make that connection on Easter Island for Easter week. It just happened to be the next level of running series recommended for me but it happens to work out! Hope you got to sit by the pool and enjoy the day.

Cheryl Great job on Tabatacise! What a way to start off a rotation. I hope you continue to have nice weather and can get some time to enjoy it.

This morning I did a Get Lean workout and a hike on a Bolivian dormant volcano. We were having gorgeous weather the last 3 days until a storm rolled in last night. Now we are back to the 50s. I am going to take tomorrow off work. Benny gets his eye checked in the morning and hoping it is all healed up.

Have a great weekend!

Julie Good job on your Get Lean workout and hike on the Bolivian dormant volcano. I hope you start to get better weather again for the weekend. I hope that Benny will get a good check up and his eye is all healed up.

This morning was PHA 2. It went by really fast. Then I finished up with the housework and then went for a walk in the afternoon. It was really nice here and it is suppose to last through the weekend.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Tabatacise and your housework. Too bad you didn't get out to enjoy the nice day, hopefully you will this weekend.

Julie Gret job on your GL workout and your hike on the volcano! We're having a similar weather pattern. It was so nice but now the temperature dropped about 10-15 degrees and it's really windy. I hope Benny gets good news at the vet.

Cheryl Great job on PHA 2, your housework, and your walk.

Looks like I forgot to post yesterday. I did KPC and my stomach is still feeling those pikes! Right after breakfast we got a message from Eric, my oldest step-son that he was on his way to the emergency room because he thought his lung had collapsed again. He had a spontaneous pneumothorax a few years ago and it felt the same way. Luckily it turned out that it wasn't collapsed, but we were a bit anxious until we heard. They said it may just be muscles or the lining of the lung may be irritated, but he just needs to take Tylenol and rest. This morning was my LAST STS workout. shoulders, biceps, and triceps. The bicep work killed me but I got through it. It went by fast, but I'm glad to be done and move on to some of the other workouts. Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Good work on KPC and all of those pike and your last STS workout. I am glad that everything is OK with Eric. That would have been worrisome to have a collapsed lung.

This morning was Rock'em Sock'em Kickbox. Then I went to work. I was there by myself and we don't have any animals there at all right now. So the majority of the day was spent doing deep cleaning. Not fun but since we don't have any animals this is the best time to do it.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on PHA2! So glad you had great weather over the weekend! Great job on RKS! Deep cleaning is never fun but it is good to get it over with.

Pam Great job on KPC! Oh my that is scary about Eric. So glad it turned out ok. Great job on finishing out STS.

Friday I did my longest run on Easter Island at 40 minutes of running then I did a hike in the Swiss Alps and did some cleaning before I took Benny to the vet where he got the all clear on his eye being healed! After that I did some more housework. Saturday I decided to take the weekend off from working out as I felt I needed some time off. DH and I did get the deck furniture out since we were in the 60s. Now we are back to the 40s this week. This morning I got back into working out with a Get Lean workout and a hike up Lava Tower on Mt. Kilimanjaro.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on your run on Easter Island and hike in the Swiss Alps. That is great news about Benny's eye. Good for you in taking the weekend off from working out. I did that as well, sometimes that is what we need. Good work on your Get Lean workout and hike up the Lava Tower on Mt. Kilimanjaro.

So I decided as well to take the weekend off from working out. Saturday I worked all day which was mainly cleaning. Sunday I did get outside and did some work outside since it was so nice. Later in the afternoon we did a video chat with my mom, brother, aunts, uncles and cousins. It was the next best thing since we couldn't get together this year. Today I did Plyo Hiit 1 and bonus abs 1. Wow that is a killer workout. I was back in at work again today filling in for my assistant manager so she could have some days off. I will be back there again tomorrow too.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.