Strength in Numbers

So I am not doing a good job keeping up with posting on a regular basis. This winter is doing me in I think. We got dumped on with snow Monday night. Tuesday morning I did do Cycle Max and then had to drive Ozzie to his chemo appointment. What is normally a 1:30 round trip was 2:30 because of the snow. The vet said he is doing good still. He is finally over all his diarrhea and is eating a little better. Hopefully this round he got Tuesday doesn’t set him back again. This morning I did PUQ and GG. I had no motivation but I made it through.

Pam Great job on FS LI + MC and bonus abs! I hope your upper body is doing better. How long do kittens stay kittens? I don’t know much about cats. Dogs seem to go from puppy to adult within a year so I didn’t know if that is the same for cats.

Cheryl Great job on YR and relaxing the rest of the day! Relaxing seems to becoming my new go to. I cannot wait for the weather to start warming up and the sun to be out more. Great job on ICE LIS and FS L&G plus your walk. Wow and you did a whole body training at your dry land training. You are a super woman. Great job on XT Bis and Tris plus no equipment abs!

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on YR and napping :) Also on LIS and FS leg and glutes. I'm glad you got a break in the rain and were able to get out for a walk. Great job on your dry land total body workout.

Julie Great job on Cycle Mac. This winter seems to be especially harsh, I guess it is making u for last years mild one. That is to stressful driving in the snow like that. I'm glad to hear that Ozzie is still doing well though. Great job getting through PUQ and GG despite the motivation issues. Kittens are definitely cats within a year, usually more like 8 months. Spanky is definitely more like a cat than a kitten now. The rescue treats them as kittens until they are 1 year old though.

Yesterday we went for a bike ride, I think we did about 23 miles. I don't know the exact number because we rode a little extra at the end. This morning I did 40/20 and I still need to get an ab workout in this afternoon. I didn't have time this morning because it was knitting day, and I went to see my mom after that. She was having a lot of pain in one of her legs, but it seems to be doing a lot better now. We finally named the kittens: Captain peachfuzz, Boris, and Sherman. Can you name the theme? ;-) Have a great day!

Pam

Last edited:
Julie Good work on Cycle Max with no motivation. Sorry that you got snow, would you like some rain we are getting plenty of that. I would be happy to send some over to you :D. You are not alone in wanting the weather to improve, I am quite tired of all this rain and am ready for some warmer and drier weather. I am happy to hear that Ozzie is doing better, hopefully he doesn't have a set back. That sucks that it took so long for you to get to the vets and back because of the snow. Good job on PUQ and GG.

Pam Good job on your 23 mile bike ride and 40/20 and your ab work. Sorry that your mom is having some pain but hopefully the pain will ease off for her. Ummm the theme..... well I am not sure about Captain Peachfuzz though I really like the name, but Boris and Sherman were characters in Rocky and Bullwinkle. Did I get it right?

This morning I did 4DS Low Impact Step then I was suppose to do Total Body Sculpting but since I don't have that one I just did the cardio. Then I went and got some groceries and then did some baking when I got home.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Athletic Step and because it is short I tacked on Stretch Max segment 3. I am so ready for the weekend and it is still two days away (counting today). Although I am not sure why I am so ready for it given I plan on cleaning most of Saturday anyways.

Pam Great job on your 23 mile bike ride! How long does that take to do? Do you take breaks and stop or ride the entire time? Great job on 40/20! I am sure you will do very good and get that ab workout in. I’m glad your mom is doing better with the pain in her leg. I am not familiar with those names. Boris sounds like from Rocky and Bullwinkle but I never really watched that growing up.

Cheryl Great job on 4DS LIS! Hmm, I’m not sure I want the rain on top of all the snow we got. Our yard would be a muddy mess and the dogs would love it. Maybe we will get lucky and Spring will come early for all of us.

Have a great day!

Cheryl You did get the theme right, captain peachfuzz is in Rocky and Bullwinkle too. His full name is Captain Peter Wrongway Peachfuzz or something like that. Great job on LIS.

Julie Great job on AS and stretch max. I hope this your day went fast. It is sad when we look forward to a day of cleaning, isn’t it? :rolleyes:. It takes us about 2hiurs to do 23miles. We usually stop at the turnaround and have a drink of water, but other than that we only stop if we have to wait to cross a street. I did get my ab workout in, but I almost forgot! Boris and Sherman were the only names I remembered from Rocky and Bullwinkle, we had to look the other one up.

This morning was To The Max. Then I took the kittens to get some vaccines. The woman who runs the rescue gave them. I was supposed to take Spanky too, but he wasn’t feeling good so I didn’t take him. I t9ld her what was going on with him, he didn’t eat at all yesterday or this morning and has been throwing up. She said that the kittens may have given him worms so she gave me some dewormer for him, but he immediately threw it up. I ended up taking him to the vet. They are thinking he might have an obstruction, but they took an X-ray and didn’t see anything. They kept him overnight because he was dehydrated and had a fever and in the morning they are going to see how he’s doing and decide what to do next. Poor little guy :(. They even talked about maybe opening him up to see if they can find anything. I hope they don’t have to do that. Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good job on Athletic Step and Stretch Max Segment 3. I still think cleaning is way better than having to go into work. You will still have Sunday to do whatever you want. I hope we all get an early spring, I think we are both ready for it.

Pam I don't remember Captain Peachfuzz from Rocky and Bullwinkle but I haven't watched it in a long time. Good work on TTM. Poor Spanky I hope he doesn't have an obstruction and they don't have to open him up.

This morning I did XTrain Chest, Back and Shoulders and then I got the vacuuming and laundry done. In the afternoon we actually had some sun, something we haven't had in quite a few weeks. So I went out for a walk to take advantage of it.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did PUQ and GG! Glad it is Friday and hope the weekend goes by slowly before Monday comes and I have to do this all over again!

Pam Great job on TTM! A two hour bike ride, wow that is impressive especially with not many stops. Oh no, poor Spanky! I hope you get good news today.

Cheryl Great job on XTrain CBS and housework. Yea, so glad you got some sun and could get out an enjoy it. I hope you have a sunny weekend too.

Have a great weekend!

Cheryl Great job on XTrain CBS and your housework. So happy to hear that you had some sun and that you were able to get out and enjoy it.

Julie Great job on PUQ and GG. I hope you have a nice sloooow weekend :)

Yesterday morning was another crazy one. When I let the kittens out Captain Peachfuzz couldn't use his front legs and was really lethargic and didn't want to eat. I immediately called the woman from the rescue and she called the vet. They both said it was probably a reaction to the vaccine that he had the day before and to just watch him for a day or so. Luckily he pepped up and was eating by about 1:00, but he is still not walking completely normal. He is using his legs now, but he is limping a bit. Meanwhile they called and said that Spanky hadn't vomited overnight so they gave him an anti-nausea medicine and he was able to keep some food down so he got to come home. He seems to be completely back to normal now. Whew. I did get Plyo legs disc 35(?) and the bonus abs from butts and guts in at some point yesterday in the middle of it all, then this morning ramped up upper body. We're supposed to have rain for the next 3-4 days, so not sure if we'll get a bike ride chance or not. Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Great work on PUQ nd GG. I hope your weekend went by very slowly.

Pam I hope Captain Peachfuzz is doing better and is able to walk properly again. So glad to hear that Spanky is back to normal. Good job on Plyo Legs disc 35, the abs from Butts and Guts and RUUB. I hope you get a break in the rain so you can get out and do some biking.

So Friday I did Low Impact Challenge and then we went out to my parents to clean up some leaves for them. They have so many that it will take a while to get them all cleaned up. After we got home I watched the opening ceremonies for the Olympics, it brings back memories from 8 years ago when I volunteered at the Vancouver olympics. Saturday morning I did AOLIH and then went for a walk in the afternoon because it was so nice out. In the evening our dragon boat team had a potluck and then we went to the brewery for a beer. Today I did Yoga for Strength and then went down to the Winter Market to get some eggs. In the afternoon I went out for another walk because we had another really nice day. I can't believe that we got two nice days in a row o_O. Sure beats the three weeks of steady rain that we had.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Saturday my day went a little off the normal schedule. I did all of my cleaning and chores first and then did my workout in the afternoon. I did Low Max. I don’t know if I was exhausted from being on my feet all day or what but my feet were killing me by the end of it. After thinking about it, I think my shoes are 2-3 years old. I ordered 2 new pairs and hopefully they are good. Sunday was my rest/lazy day. This morning I did PUQ and GG.

Pam Oh how scary with Captain Peachfuzz. I am glad he and Spanky are doing better. Great job on D35 Plyo Legs plus B&G bonus abs and RUUB! Hopefully it won’t rain so much you can’t get your bike ride in.

Cheryl Great job on LIC and yardwork at your parents! I am not in to the winter Olympics much but DH and I did see some curling the other day on TV. Great job on AOLIH and your walk! How fun to get together for a potluck and beer. Great job on Yoga for Strength. So glad it has been nice out and you could get some walks in.

Have a great day!

Cheryl Great job on LIC and your bonus leaf workout. I missed the opening ceremonies, but I heard they were good. I have been enjoying watching some of the events though. I bet you were missing being there! Great job on AOLIH and your walk. So nice that you are finally getting some good weather and are getting out to enjoy it. The potluck sounds like fun too. Great job Yoga fir strength and your afternoon walk.

Julie Great job on cleaning and chores and Low Max. Woe, 2-3 years is a lot for shoes that you work out in all the time, I imagine e that had something to do with your feet during so much. Great job on PUQ and GG.

I never did get a bike ride in over the weekend. I should have gone yesterday, it kept looking like rain but it never did rain much. It was really windy though and I did go visit my mom instead. This morning I did X10 the X62 premix which includes Step, LI, Hi/Lo, and cardio blast. It was as hard as ever. I did take an extra rest after the first two rounds. Then I did the core from lean legs and abs. All of the kitties seem to be back to normal now. I think all 3 of the kittens had some reaction to the vaccine. We noticed that Sherman was limping a bit on Saturday and Boris didn't want to do anything but sleep all weekend, which is unusual for him, Spanky is supposed to have that vaccine, but I don't think I want to give it to him now! Have a great day!

Pam

Julie Good job on Low Max. 2 - 3 years for a pair of shoes is a long time when you wear them all the time. You will probably notice a big difference when you get your new shoes. Good job on PUQ and GG.

Pam Don't you hate it when it looks like it will rain so you don't go out but it ends up that you could have because the rain held off. Great work on X62 and the core workout from lean legs and abs. I am glad to hear that all the kitties are back to normal. I wouldn't want to give my cat the vaccine if they were going to react like that to it either.

This morning was Intensity and it was as hard as I remember it. I always look forward to the low impact hiit though. In the afternoon I went for a walk again because the sun was shining again though it was cold out. We were suppose to put the dragon boats back in the water today but because it may snow tomorrow night they are holding off on it for now. Tonight I went to my dry land training and it was a cold one though once we got working out you did warm up.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

This morning I did Ride! Ozzie has been not doing so well lately. He hasn’t been wanting to eat much. We tried rice and ground beef and he was doing ok for a while but then started turning his nose up at it. He has been eating just scrambled egg whites with one yolk the last two days. This morning I added salmon to it and he seemed to like that. I am going to try to add pumpkin tonight. I did do some research and apparently a high protein, low carb diet is good for dogs with cancer so maybe he has been trying to tell me what he needs.

Pam So sorry you didn’t get a bike ride in over the weekend but at least you got to visit your mom and I am sure she loved seeing you. Great job on X62 plus LLA core! I almost always have to take extra rest in between those rounds. That is one tough workout. Yea, the kittens are doing better. I know so many dogs especially small dogs tend to have adverse reactions to most vaccines. Ozzie always gets tired and wants to sleep for a full day after getting them.

Cheryl Great job on Intensity! Yep, I don’t think I have ever felt that one get easier. I am just happy when the step portion is over. That last step part gets me with all those plie jacks. So glad you got a walk in. Ugh snow! Isn’t winter over. I know we still have a month to go.

Have a great day!

Julie Great job on Ride. Sorry that Ozzie isn't doing well. I hope he likes the change in the food and will eat more of it. It has just started snowing here so we will see how much we have tomorrow morning.

This morning was High Reps. I haven't done that one in a long time and my arms sure did feel it when it was over.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Great job on Intensity. I always breath a sigh of relief when I get to the low Hiit on that one! Great job getting ina walk despite the cold. Snow? Yuck! I’m ready for spring.

Julie Great job on ride. So sorry to hear that Ozzie has not been doing well. I hope the pumpkin helps.

Cheryl Great job on high reps. I hope that your arms aren’t too sore tomorrow.

Yesterday morning and then ended up going on a 21mile bike ride also. This is morning was STS total body trisets. I hadn’t done that one in ages. Have a great day and Happy Valentine’s Day!

Pam

Work got chaotic yesterday and I didn’t get a chance to post. I did do PUQ and GG. Ozzie decided he didn’t want to eat eggs anymore so DH called the vet and they said to try chicken. I had a late day at work so didn’t get home at his usual feeding time. DH actually got him to eat some of his regular food and egg whites. His energy level is normal, he is just becoming a picky eater. I guess we will have to keep trying new things. I got horrible sleep last night but I managed to get up and do KPC. I got my new shoes, some New Balance. I actually bought two different pair. The pair I tried this morning I liked. I’ll give the other pair a try this Saturday.

Cheryl Great job on High Reps! We actually are going to hit the upper 40s today. All of our snow is melting which is nice but it is supposed to get back down to the 20s tomorrow.

Pam Great job on your 21 mile bike ride! Did you do something else too that day? Great job on STS TB Trisets! I just did that one, except the compound only premix, and loved it.

I will be taking tomorrow off work. Have a great weekend!

JulieGreat job on PUQ and GG. I wonder if the chemo drugs are messing with Ozzie’s taste buds. That’s good that your DH got him to eat something. Great job getting in KPC despite a lousy sleep. New Balance shoes are my favorite, hope you like both pairs. Im not sure what happened with my post yesterday, it was supposed to say that I did plyo Hiit 2 and then the bike ride. I hope you enjoy your Friday off!

This morning my gf and I went on a 30 mile bike ride. It was such a beautiful day, 75 degrees, but it’s supposed to rain again the next two days. They are saying we might have both a record high and a record low tomorrow :rolleyes: Now I’m sitting here with kittens asleep in my lap ;) Have a great day.

Pam

Julie Good work on PUQ and GG. Nice that your DH could get Ozzie to eat something. It is hard when they get to be picky eaters but it is great that his energy level is back to normal. Good work on KPC without getting a good sleep.

Pam Great job on your 30 mile bike ride. Nice that you are getting warm weather. Awww that is so nice to have sleeping kittens on your lap.

Well I did post yesterday but I have no idea what happened to it :confused:. Maybe I forgot to hit the post reply button? Anyway it was CCC yesterday but I wasn't feeling the best so I thought I would do one of the timesaver premixes. I only got through the first round and I just couldn't do anymore. I had gone to bed the night before with a bad headache so that may have had something to do with it. We were suppose to go out to my parents to do some yard work but because it had snowed we decided to leave it until today. So I got up late and didn't have time to do all of Muscle Max so I did a timesaver premix. After my workout I called my parents to tell them what time we would be there and they said to not bother because they still had snow so we wouldn't be able to rake up any leaves. Our snow had long disappeared. So I did housework and laundry instead.

Have a great day.

Cheryl

Cheryl Don’t you just hate it when your posts disappear like that? It usually happens to me when I’ve posted a long one too. CCC is definitely not one you want to attempt when you aren’t feeling your best. Good for you for making the attempt and at least getting through one round. Great job on you MM premix, housework, and laundry.

I had Intensity on my mind since you were both talking about it recently, so that’s what I did this morning along with the abs from step, jump, pump. Intensity just never gets any easier, does it? Now I need to do the housework that I’ve been neglecting all week! Have a great day.

Pam

Pam Great job on Intensity and the abs from SJP. No Intensity never gets easier.

This morning was ICE Rock'm Sock'm Kickbox. It was raining in the morning but it got nice by the afternoon so I went out for a walk.

Have a great weekend.

Cheryl

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.