Spring Road Trip?

Yes, I'd love to know so that I could plan around it. Any approximate dates and locations would be appreciated, spring or fall. :D

Third Road trip

We're working on a third Road trip to Chicago, but nothing firm yet. We have found a resort 12 miles from the airport that seems promising and we're trying to finalize and get further details from them. Once we know more we will let everyone know.

We're working on a third Road trip to Chicago, but nothing firm yet. We have found a resort 12 miles from the airport that seems promising and we're trying to finalize and get further details from them. Once we know more we will let everyone know.

Thanks for the update! Any idea as to when you're looking at? I'm assuming spring break time, so mid to late March? Thanks in advance for any info you can give :D

We're not really sure about the date and time yet. The date really depends on when we can get the floorspace we need for the classes as well as the rooms. There are a lot of other factors too, but first we have to find the hotel with "any open dates" and then work on deciding on the dates that we feel will work. Hotel resorts seem to be doing much better this year and unfortunately that means less opportunities for us.

Hopefully, at least, that's a sign the economy is recovering.

I hope it works out. I can get to Chicago easily, it's been a long time since I've been there, I love it, and I'd be soooooooo thrilled to be able to go!

We're not really sure about the date and time yet. The date really depends on when we can get the floorspace we need for the classes as well as the rooms. There are a lot of other factors too, but first we have to find the hotel with "any open dates" and then work on deciding on the dates that we feel will work. Hotel resorts seem to be doing much better this year and unfortunately that means less opportunities for us.

Thank you for your quick response! I can see how it would be hard to locate a great resort/hotel near that is big enough and is near an airport. There are 5 great resorts near me here in MN, unfortunately, it's a 3 hour drive from the Minneapolis airport to get to them. :p

hi upnorthchick! Where in Mn are you? I'm in Minneapolis. Wouldn't it be great fun to have a Road Trip at the North Shore? :D

This is very exciting news. I would love to have Cathe come to Chicago for a road trip. I'm saving my money for this now!!!!!;):eek::D

Hi Upnorthchick & Mkeefe, I live in MN too. West Central, New London area. I've been wanting to go on a RT for awhile. Chicago is doable for me but I also like the sound of Northern MN.

Kat

April 1-3

I'm on spring break that weekend, how about Chicago those dates? hee hee
I know you have other considerations but just have to put my little vote in

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.