So, what was the LAST concert you saw?

Hmm, was it Goo Goo Dolls? Or was it Matchbox Twenty? Or maybe it was Tori Amos? I saw them all about the same time. Obviously, it's been a few years.

Rush! (last summer)

My next one is the Tragically Hip...and the next one is U2 (if the tickets are legit)! :D:D:D

Last edited:
Rolling Stones at 3Com park -

If only I had half the energy Mick has -

great show with Metallica opening.

Took the ferry there and back to avoid grid lock in The City. Beautiful mid night ride across the bay with other Stones fans.

---

Saw Beck with my ds in San Jose...Beck puts on a GREAT show.

Saw BB King and Jeff Beck (not to be confused with Beck) at Konocti Harbor - it too was a great show.

America - about a month ago.

Oh, wait, I went to the Santa Cruz Blues Fest a few weeks ago and saw BB King. But I'm not sure that classifies as a concert as I also saw some other great artists.

Concerts!!!

Rush! (last summer)

I JUST LOOOOOOOOOVE RUSH!!!! :cool: They are 3 INCREDIBLY talented musicians & lyricists that put out some MAJOR sound!! I saw them 3x last yr. and 2x the yr. before! Great shows!! Of course, I try not to miss any Bon Jovi show if I can help it :eek: and..... I saw Bruuuuuuuuce this past April. Do you think I enjoy going to concerts?! hehe. Good thing Cathe workouts keep me fit enough to handle all that dancin' & fist pumpin'. ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.