So, what was the LAST concert you saw?

wow!

Wow!! everyone! I am so jealous of all the great concerts everyone has been to!!! Since being preggers I havn't been to many concerts in a LONG LONG time.....think the last 1 was at was Tom Petty.....

BestICan

Lionel Richie January this year.He was good.

..............note to self, need to go to more concerts................

Suzette

I can change my last concert to TV on the Radio with The Dirty Projectors. Saw them last night. This was a time when I liked the opening band (DP) than the headliner! But TVOTR was still good!

I can change my last concert to TV on the Radio with The Dirty Projectors. Saw them last night. This was a time when I liked the opening band (DP) than the headliner! But TVOTR was still good!

TeTe - I'll be honest, I'd never heard of TVOTR until I saw Rachel Getting Married where Tunde Adebimpe did an a capella version of "Unknown Legend". :)

LL Cool J and Janet Jackson. 3rd row center. We won the tickets from a radio station. Yes, LL looks just as good close up.

It's been a couple of years since the last concert but I dragged DF, crutches and all, about a week after his ACL reconstruction, up to Portland to see John Hiatt. Shawn Colvin opened. It was a good show, but the venue seemed a little too fancy. The first time I saw him was at the Music Hall in Portsmouth which is kinda funky and a little run down. It fit him better.

2 years ago, I took my then 10 year old to see The Cheetah Girls. It was wonderful. I enjoyed it just as much as my daughter. It was her first concert.

My husband & I attended the Elton John/Billy Joel Face 2 Face Concert here in Omaha last month. It was awesome!

Sharon

I saw Loverboy and Night ranger in las vegas, haha it was funny...but before that, what I consider my last concert was motley crue and aerosmith. that was awesome!! Aerosmith is amazing live!

Mine was so long ago I don't remember the name of the band we actually got to see! I only know that it was outdoors on the water in Virginia and because a storm came up, they stopped the concert and we DIDN'T get to see Bela Fleck who was the one we REALLY wanted to see in the first place! Sigh.

Tirica

The last concert I went to was sooooo long ago, but it was Ben Harper in Ann Arbor. Fabulous venue and I dearly love BH!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.