So, what was the LAST concert you saw?

I JUST LOOOOOOOOOVE RUSH!!!! :cool: They are 3 INCREDIBLY talented musicians & lyricists that put out some MAJOR sound!! I saw them 3x last yr. and 2x the yr. before! Great shows!!

Did you see them when they were on The Colbert Report? I think it was one of his best shows. :)

One the coolest things about these guys is that they've been together for more than 30 years (with no dramatic breakups) and still putting out new stuff.

Bon Jovi (with Daughtry opening) in Vegas, baby! :D
That was the Lost Highway tour.... a biggie for Jovi... and Daughtry too! :) We didn't make it out to Vegas for that one, but we went out there for the Have a Nice Day tour, as well as Tiger Jam in 2007 (I believe). :D
I saw 'Slippery when Wet' last week at Mohegan Sun. They are a Bon Jovi tribute band. The lead singer looks just like Jon. They were pretty good.

My last big concert was Nickelback in March. Got back stage and met them.

chrissy
Mohegan Sun is SO pretty! MANY Jovi fans are fans of SWW and also NB. NB opened for Jovi on the summer leg of the Have a Nice Day tour. They were fun, though I'm not sure all the parents attending w/their kids appreciated Chad's VERY colorful language. ;) How AWESOME that you had a M&G w/them?!! :eek: My sister and her friends will DIE when I tell them! You GO GIRL!! :D
Did you see them when they were on The Colbert Report? I think it was one of his best shows. :)

One the coolest things about these guys is that they've been together for more than 30 years (with no dramatic breakups) and still putting out new stuff.
I finally got to see the show when I rec'd my Retrospective III CD/DVD. I was grinning ear to ear the entire time I watched! Thirty + years!!! REMARKABLE talent!! I just LOVE them!!!! :D :eek:

Bruce Springsteen a few weeks ago and we are going to Philadelphia to see Kenny Chesney's tour in 2 weeks - Love Summer Concerts!

I saw 'Slippery when Wet' last week at Mohegan Sun. They are a Bon Jovi tribute band. The lead singer looks just like Jon. They were pretty good.

I love the Mohegan Sun! I've been several times. My favorite place to see a band is the "Wolf Den"!

I saw a band this past Friday called Pink Martini. My friend won them from the radio station. I had never heard of them but they were actually very good and apparently do sell out shows out west.

Before that --- COLDPLAY!!

May 30 ROCKFEST in Kansas City with Saving Able, Theory of A Deadman, Shinedown, Buck Cherry, Korn and the lead singer from Slipknot (forgot his name, Corey something...)

Before that, I saw MADONNA in Chicago on October 26 for the Sticky and Sweet Tour. That was the best concert I've been to in a LONG time! I absolutely LOVE Madonna!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.