Shout out for my peeps

buffettgirl

Cathlete
Hey! You all know who you are. Not to detract from the fine group of newbies we have, but I miss my peeps. You know who you all are. Any of you still stop by? I'm so lonely here at work without my posse....
:(:(:(:(:(

Ooooh, sorry, sorry, sorry :eek:. I shouldn't take my hormonal chocolate.baking.ice cream consuming.beverage contemplating ideas out on you, my unsuspecting, clean-eating friend.

Me? Planning a baking activity later in the week. It's all I can think about! ;)

Helloooo my dear!!! Desperately hoping I'm one of your peeps...

Saw some pirate clothing yesterday and thought of you. www.snorgtees.com :D

I miss you too. A lot. (The word "traumatized" is not inappropriate.)

Hugs

Robinella Beautiflora!!!!!

I miss you terrible!! You know I love ya!!
th_Kiss9.gif

Ame!!! You are one of the originals. Dang! I can't see the pirate stuff here at work. It must be XXXrated.

Traumatized is soooo approriate.

Michele, he has a significant size lesion(4x5 cm) on his frontal lobe. They don't know if it is infection or tumor. Will be going in to find out for sure. And thanks for the prayers

Michele, he has a significant size lesion(4x5 cm) on his frontal lobe. They don't know if it is infection or tumor. Will be going in to find out for sure.
OMG Catherine! How scary!! He has a prominent position on my prayer list. Please keep us posted.

Robinellers! I'm posting here just for you! I love ya, darlin'! :D

Oh Catherine! I am sending all kinds of positive vibes to your BIL! (((HUGS)))

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.